Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Thing to Do With Mermaids

I’m a bit of noob at mermaids, I only just got Island Living. What is your guys favorite thing to do with mermaids and island living.

Side Question: So I want mermaid babies, should I get mermaid mate or try a human.

Comments

• Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    In my game, 10 out of 11 babies by a merman x human were merkids.

I like having my mermaid/man use their "bad" tricks on ugly townies. Hoping it will result in a fatality sooner than later.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    edited July 2019
    At first I was very hyped about Mermaids, but somehow they started to bore me very quickly. The biggest problem for me is that genetics are bugged. I would like to have offsprings from my Siren together with one of my Vampires. But as long as this bug is not fixed, I can't do anything. Well, it's fun (actually it's breathtaking!) to watch them swim and I love creating them in CAS, taking photos, but other than that? It's also a pity that killing Sims is almost impossible o:) .
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    tulipssimmertulipssimmer Posts: 89 Member
    Busufu wrote: »
    At first I was very hyped about Mermaids, but somehow they started to bore me very quickly. The biggest problem for me is that genetics are bugged. I would like to have offsprings from my Siren together with one of my Vampires. But as long as this bug is not fixed, I can't do anything. Well, it's fun (actually it's breathtaking!) to watch them swim and I love creating them in CAS, taking photos, but other than that? It's also a pity that killing Sims is almost impossible.

Wait!? What is the bug?
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Busufu wrote: »
    At first I was very hyped about Mermaids, but somehow they started to bore me very quickly. The biggest problem for me is that genetics are bugged. I would like to have offsprings from my Siren together with one of my Vampires. But as long as this bug is not fixed, I can't do anything. Well, it's fun (actually it's breathtaking!) to watch them swim and I love creating them in CAS, taking photos, but other than that? It's also a pity that killing Sims is almost impossible.

Wait!? What is the bug?

There are a few threads already in the Forum regarding this. Here is one:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/963162/mermaid-genetics
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    I do with mersims what I do with any of my other sims. I play them pretty much the same, except they are more awesome swimmers, of course :) If I were to only do IL and mermaid stuff, I'd be bored very very fast.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Conservation career. :D
  • Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    Change weather.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    My vampire made a baby with a mermaid, and their daughter is a mermaid. They have some pretty strong genes.