Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does it look weird?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    It look a bit weird, although one could probably get used to it

I wanted a house there as well. also, I wanted to keep the look of the area, so I just made club calico lounge into a home the outside porch makes a good run for little doggies. I also added a pool, I did not change the style or Size. I also added a two-floor bedroom and upstairs bath for the Butler which I put at the far end. You have good building skills, I am sure you could make club calico lounge a very cute home.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    OK, so it took FOREVER, but I finally managed to turn this:

VnmZy1m.png

Into this:

ka9kW7G.png

Only thing is I'm not happy with how small the garden is:

azSyutA.png

But with a bit of manoeuvring I might be able to make it slightly bigger. On the whole I prefer this location.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    edited July 2019
    Funny how much space you can find when you go looking for it. My first house was "very basic house", on a 6x6 grid, absolutely tiny house meant for one person. So if you can find the space in your new house improvement project and end up with some creative thinking, i bet you could get a lot of stuff in that house. :tongue:
  • Options
    Hoverael wrote: »
    i bet you could get a lot of stuff in that house. :tongue:

Indeed.

I rearranged things a bit, and now have more garden space.
    The finished house:

PEU1xf7.png
    aG8qV2d.png
    lH6QiTd.png
    8UfpiIB.png
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    It looks REALLY weird
    Love this house, and the new location.
  • Options
    SiliClone wrote: »
    Love this house, and the new location.

Thanks!

I really wanted it to work in the other place, but I couldn't get over how it looked.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    I love the new house, I wonder if it will look more open if you remove the wooden fence completely. ;)
  • Options
    bizuktagbizuktag Posts: 552 Member
    It looks REALLY weird
    Sure, the garden might not be huge, but the trade-off is that view, right? ;)

I liked your house before but I actually think I like it even more now (better rooflines, and the upper level is more eye-catching for its asymmetry). Sometimes the best results come out of necessity and adaptation! Well done :)
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    It doesn't look weird
    Doesn't look weird to me, but I do see how a manor sort of residential lot would work better
  • Options
    mcrudd wrote: »
    I love the new house, I wonder if it will look more open if you remove the wooden fence completely. ;)

Thing is though I like the fence as I think it gives the property some privacy.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    It doesn't look weird
    Looks quite normal to me? It’s beautiful, as well!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    BloosmooBloosmoo Posts: 754 Member
    You could make something weird, dilapidated and creepy that looks like it was build on the lot of an old theme park.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    I myself have big problems with that lot as I am remaking brindleton bay as a whole
    everything just seems to look off when I put it on that lot :confused: like its pretty lot but idk just too hard to match

for now I just put stage there and pretended its a ''concerts and events and popups'' sort of venue

that does look better than my choice though :joy:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free