The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thanks for sharing that song @MadameLee ! I can totally see how it fits Ember’s situation!

@VanPelt81 Toxic Gucci :scream: Hehe Also, I can’t help but laugh imagining that PSA going down between Emberlynn and Phoenix :joy: With that wonderfully over dramatic “I learned it from you!” Hehehe
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pkinitasimspkinitasims Posts: 80 Member
    I can't help but empathise with Ember right now, we're in such a similar situation (ish - long distance and not acknowledging certain feelings) I've never related to a story as much as this one... Needless to say I'm absolutely loving it and can't wait for what comes next!
  • Options
    LariSilvaLariSilva Posts: 30 Member
    Just wanted to say that you have been a great inspiration fro me these past few days. Finding out this community and your series was amazing <3
    I hope to soon start my own, I hope it will be as awesome as yours.
    (Currently in Gen 3, can't wait to catch up with everything =D)
  • Options
    @pkinitasims I’m glad that you’re able to relate, but also kind of not because of what a sucky situation that is to deal with! :( Thank you for the story-love! :heart: And I appreciate you reading!

@LariSilva Thank you so much! And welcome to the simlit community too! :heart: It’s so fun, and the people around here are great :blush: Take your time reading! A2A mountain is tall and treacherous! :tongue: I appreciate you taking the time to check out my story very much :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hey guys! No news on the next chapter yet (sorry! :( ) But I did wanna let people know that my completed simlit, Dust to Dust (which I know many of you have read!) is the story for “book club” this week :) Feel free to pop by if you have a thought or question about D2D that you’d like to share! :heart:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/947864/book-club-citizeneraseds-dust-to-dust#latest
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    LariSilvaLariSilva Posts: 30 Member
    Wow, just finished Gen 3...and what a ride has it been. I absolutely loved all the topics you touched upon, and you said on Mari's last chapter that she hasn't got many fans, well I'm definitively a big fan of her, how real and complex she felt through her journey so far, sometimes life just isn't easy. Stefan's ending was great as well, I loved how the last half of this generation was more focused on him and all his dilemmas, and I think he did the right thing.

Also Jonas <3
  • Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @LariSilva wrote: »
    Wow, just finished Gen 3...and what a ride has it been. I absolutely loved all the topics you touched upon, and you said on Mari's last chapter that she hasn't got many fans, well I'm definitively a big fan of her, how real and complex she felt through her journey so far, sometimes life just isn't easy. Stefan's ending was great as well, I loved how the last half of this generation was more focused on him and all his dilemmas, and I think he did the right thing.

Also Jonas <3

Ohhhh... Jonas - loved him soooo much!
  • Options
    @LariSilva Thank you so much! I’m so glad you’re enjoying! :heart: Mari will always be so special to me... that girl was a total mess, but she came so far and worked hard on trying to better herself... and Stefan more or less followed her footsteps! He learned so much and came a long way, and in the end he made the best choice for himself and his future :heart:

And Jonas will forever be one of my top favorite spouses in this Legacy! He was such a great man and father! (Glad you still love him too @AudreyFld !)

Man, now I’m getting all nostalgic for my past gens! :joy:

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and to share your thoughts too :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    FINALLY! CHAPTER TOMORROW! (Just in time for me and my husband to leave on our honeymoon :tongue:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Ohhhh. - you said husband! <3
  • Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,790 Member
    @AudreyFld yeah the reasons the chapters been behind occasionally for last several months is the OP was planning for a wedding..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    @MadameLee wrote: »
    @AudreyFld yeah the reasons the chapters been behind occasionally for last several months is the OP was planning for a wedding..

Oh - I know! I was just teasing her about getting to use the word husband! She's married now! <3
  • Options
    @AudreyFld It’s so fun to say! :heart: Hehehehe

@MadameLee Hopefully by the end of July things will be back to normal!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Sorry it took almost a month, but here is our next chapter! :heart:

8.39: Regret
    UErAwtC.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Thanks for a chapter as you head out to your beautiful honeymoon. Have a wonderful time! <3

It was so nice to see Harper! That was a great talk and Ember really needed that! I hope she now calls Xander. :)
  • Options
    kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    I’ve gotta say, I really approve of the parenting this gen.

Also, I hope Ember gets over it and calls Xander (even though he might be her brother and that’s weird).
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Harper being the sensible Rosebrook for the win.
    kayt45 wrote: »
    Also, I hope Ember gets over it and calls Xander (even though he might be her brother and that’s weird).

The real question is does Xander have his own journal? >:)
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Thank you @haswh ! You’re right — Ember totally needed that conversation... Harper to the rescue!

@kayt45 Decent Rosebrook parenting/grandparenting for once! :scream: A miracle :joy: And let’s hope that Ember smartens up (and that this doesn’t turn into game of thrones :joy:)

@VanPelt81 Who would have dreamed Harper would come this far? Haha And as for whether he has a journal... who knows??? If he does, I think Ember would love to read it :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    @VanPelt81 Who would have dreamed Harper would come this far? Haha And as for whether he has a journal... who knows??? If he does, I think Ember would love to read it :joy:

But Xander could have terrible penmanship ;)
  • Options
    My flight back from my honeymoon was delayed by three hours... which means I am gonna start working on the next chapter! Lol silver lining :tongue:

Hoping to have it done in the next 2-3 days for you guys!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Welcome back! Well welcome back soonish! :joy:
  • Options
    DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Sweet :smiley:
    We're happy to get you back.
    Hope you had an awesome time tho!
  • Options
    Thank you @AudreyFld & @Damaro ! :heart: I’m excited to get back to it! (but yes, I did have an awesome time! Thanks! :blush: )

I will need to make a couple poses for this one, I think... hopefully that won’t delay things too much! :grimace:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Wooh, I’m back! And regular updates should be back now too! (No set schedule yet but definitely 1-2 chapters a week!)

8.40: Epiphany
    U223Is9.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Well now that wasn't as descriptive as I thought it was going to be at first!
    I kinda think you might have been channeling your recent honeymoon, maybe it ru *STOP* I can't say it! I glad these two made up but I am very worried when we find out who Xander's dad is! :# Then things will go really bad!! Maybe I'm wrong but I am doubtful about that!

Glad to have you back! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top