Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Television Series Are You Watching/Hooked On?

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I'm on episode two of The Umbrella Academy.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Reign and Home and Away
  • Options
    Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    I'm hooked on Pit Bulls & Parolees, but also I'm currently re-watching the entire series of the old Incredible Hulk t.v. show starring Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    edited March 2019
    I'm hooked on Pit Bulls & Parolees, but also I'm currently re-watching the entire series of the old Incredible Hulk t.v. show starring Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno.

when i was a kid i didn't realize that one guy played the normal guy and a differnt guy played the hulk. my dad told me i think i was like 7.

i 'm starting riverdale but i grew up with the orginal 90210 so its taking time to get used to luke perry with a beard.

but my current binge is little house on the praire. which came to amazon prime yesterday.
  • Options
    jamie_pauly9682jamie_pauly9682 Posts: 134 Member
    I watch Grey’s Anatomy. Law and Order SVU if it’s on, or pretty much anthing my kids watch is on.
  • Options
    bbyjojibbyjoji Posts: 32 Member
    im obsessed with a lot of thai dramas haha
  • Options
    BrokenWheelsBrokenWheels Posts: 579 Member
    edited June 2019
    I’m currently watching Gotham which is like my favorite show! I’m on season 5 which is the last season and I’m so sad lol. My fav character is Ed Nygma aka the riddler idk why but I like him. But another show I’m watching is Supernatural. Season 9 Yeeeeet

Edit: try to do that in 2 months
    rawr rawr origin id: mwood7683
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • Options
    GeorgieGirl4GeorgieGirl4 Posts: 35 Member
    Ooooooh, this is the thread where I belong >:)
    I'm obsessed with the show Lucifer. I even made some of the characters in Sims and added them to my town, and I frequently switch between playing my simself and my girlfriend, the Lucifer gang, and Max and Chloe from the game Life Is Strange 😂I'm planning to make the rest of the characters from the show at some point, too 😂
    I'm also a lil obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, I'm a very late bloomer, ahah.
    Raised by The Sims o:)
    I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
    My Tumblr
  • Options
    I'm obsessed with the show Lucifer. I even made some of the characters in Sims and added them to my town, and I frequently switch between playing my simself and my girlfriend, the Lucifer gang, and Max and Chloe from the game Life Is Strange 😂I'm planning to make the rest of the characters from the show at some point, too 😂
    I'm also a lil obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, I'm a very late bloomer, ahah.

We are meant for each other lol @GeorgieGirl4
    tenor.gif?itemid=5566087
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Fuller House! I've never even watched the original, Full House.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    GeorgieGirl4GeorgieGirl4 Posts: 35 Member

OMG, yesss! 😈 @BrokenWheels

I had a feeling you may have liked Lucifer (a lot of SPN fans do- I've watched a few episodes, but my mum used to watch it more, because it was only playing on free-to-air television, so I could watch it much)!
    Raised by The Sims o:)
    I'm pvmpkinpixie on The Gallery (:
    My Tumblr
  • Options

OMG, yesss! 😈 @BrokenWheels

I had a feeling you may have liked Lucifer (a lot of SPN fans do- I've watched a few episodes, but my mum used to watch it more, because it was only playing on free-to-air television, so I could watch it much)!

@GeorgieGirl4 I have watched lucifer but like that’s kind of my moms thing but I still have think it’s a good show. I got supernatural from my mom to lol I kinda stole it from her. She asked me to watch it with her once and then I got so hooked on it because I like horror and like action shows like Lucifer and Gotham so... Yea we are totally meant for each other 😂

tenor.gif?itemid=5566087