Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Island Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

Comments

• Options
    XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I am tired of waiting when everyone else seems to be having fun. 😣😒

Me too 😞 I still have 5 1/2 hours to go. Midnight here for me. I took a nap earlier so I think I’ll be able to stay up and play a few hours 😊

Same. I had nothing better to do as I am currently stuck at home and everyone is gone, so I figured might as well take a nap while I wait. I got about five more hours or so left.
  • Options
    bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    bluzkat65 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a mod available that would allow us to own a 'vacation home' in this world? Would love having one to visit when I get to the island. Not sure if I want to live there permanently.

@bluzkat65 I use LittleMsSam’s More Buyable Venues and new Venue Types mod. There’s an option to create a holiday home. I use it for second homes for my sims.

https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175385330458/more-buyable-venues-and-new-venue-types-this

Thank you! I will check out the link!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,405 Member
    4hrs 53 minutes!!!!!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i wonder if we get another update tomorrow . to make all the worlds have swimable oceans.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    i wonder if we get another update tomorrow . to make all the worlds have swimable oceans.

I dont think so maybe someday though
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    i wish the boats and things could be used outside the new world. at least as far as i know they can only be used with the new pack world.

can't remember the name since my wait isn't over.
  • Options
    rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited June 2019
    rjssim wrote: »
    You can place rentals in Sulani.

EDIT: Although rental type lots can be placed in Sulani, there doesn't seem to be a way to access them like you would a vacation world.

64604998_2217269031719017_4907385677714292736_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeE5pmQ9ZOYFt5ACbGkFT1gg0imQQZingRmcIhCZ1LqqOJqRwiFtxTBY2QrZuX6Bo6jtuoE68De1KOPQ_ekb55Gwbz4XogywFiAjCMp4rFVy5w&_nc_oc=AQldLhsRvFhotj9K64UKc68Au2T9BmlBjip4FyxjSlm0hcAc-RnQ8suzkLzJG8OjRLY&_nc_ht=scontent.fyyc3-1.fna&oh=021877723a574118c5f866b5c0a4f2c1&oe=5D86E9C9

what do you mean , no way to access them @rjssim

Despite being able to change the lot type to rental in Sulani, you can't use it as a vacation destination and the house/place just becomes decoration on the lot. EX: no interactive options when clicking on the door.
  • Options
    i wish the boats and things could be used outside the new world. at least as far as i know they can only be used with the new pack world.

you can use a lot of the stuff in pools if there big enough @friendsfan367
  • Options

you can use a lot of the stuff in pools if there big enough @friendsfan367

i got a while before i can find out its 4 35.
  • Options

I think an emergency patch is coming to address the wrong lot errors.
  • Options

You might be able to use them in that large natural pool in Windenburg atleast the canoes.
  • Options
    3 hrs 7 minutes remaining!!!!!!
  • Options
    3 hrs 7 minutes remaining!!!!!!

thats so far away
  • Options
    Waiting is so hard. I just want to play and forget about this day already.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited June 2019
    I haven't played much yet, I only went through build/buy, cas and took a peak at how the worlds are and some of the water activities. This pack is a little overwhelming in the beginning I didn't even know where to start (I tried to not watch anything in regards to influencers and stuff so everything is pretty new to me). But It's pretty late where I live so I'll just continue tomorrow. But this EP looks amazing! The water/swimming animations are amazing!

I waited for a tropical place for sims to go to for so long! But totally worth the wait!

vcRjsN1.png

We6MEJ7.png

Look how amazingly blue everything is! Huuugh, I'm not leaving my house this Summer apparently. :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    TheMagnoliaTheMagnolia Posts: 174 Member

Have you tried using a VPN?
  • Options
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I haven't played much yet, I only went through build/buy, cas and took a peak at how the worlds are and some of the water activities. This pack is a little overwhelming in the beginning I didn't even know where to start (I tried to not watch anything in regards to influencers and stuff so everything is pretty new to me). But It's pretty late where I live so I'll just continue tomorrow. But this EP looks amazing! The water/swimming animations are amazing!

I waited for a tropical place for sims to go to for so long! But totally worth the wait!

vcRjsN1.png

We6MEJ7.png

Look how amazingly blue everything is! Huuugh, I'm not leaving my house this Summer apparently. :p

it looks lovely
  • Options
    2 hrs 27 mins remaining!!!!!!!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,468 Member
    Are those of us on the East Coast the last ones to get the download? My goodness, it's a lesson in patience. :D
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    lvndrlvndr Posts: 40 Member
    LiELF wrote: »
    Are those of us on the East Coast the last ones to get the download? My goodness, it's a lesson in patience. :D

We are! I'm in central time so it's out at 11 for me but I'll probably squeeze in an hour or two if it downloads quickly enough ;)
  • Options

Have you tried using a VPN?

I don't have that as you have to pay for their services it seems.
  • Options
    lvndrlvndr Posts: 40 Member
    Two hours left!
  • Options
    FLIRTYINPINKFLIRTYINPINK Posts: 109 Member
    Is it really worth $39.99?
  • Options
    Rashel1456Rashel1456 Posts: 36 Member
    only 1 day away now
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Is it really worth $39.99?