Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3: Critters

Here's a new EP idea. Hope you like! :)

Sims 3 Critters

New things

• Pets

• Pet traits

• Pet stores/Animal shelter

• Stray pets

• Werewolves and cat sims

• Pet park

• Pet items

• Farming w/ farming animals/stuff

• New career: pet doctor/vetanarian (sorry if I spelt that wrong :P)

• New rabbit hole: Animal hospital.

• Pet Grim Reaper that's the type of the pet that died (if the pet that passed was a cat, the Reaper'd be a cat)

• REAPER PETS! :mrgreen:

• GHOST PETS! :mrgreen:

New NPCs

• Petstore clerk

• Petsitter

• Pet park ranger

• Pets of course!

Pet types

• Dogs

• Cats

• Hamsters/mice/guinea pigs

• Birds

• More interactive fish

• Ferrets

• Horses

• Farm animals: cows, sheep, goats, pigs, etc.

Exchange

• Pets

• Pet accessories

• Farms

Sim traits

• Loves animals - these sims love animals. A possible LTW would be to own many pets of different kinds.

• Hates animals - These sims can't stand animals. A possible LTW would be to avoid animals until (?)

• Scared of rodents - These sims stand on chairs, lift up their skirts (lol) and shriek when a rat or other "pocket pet" is in sight. A possible LTW would be to purchase a LTW Point item called "rodent repellent" or something :P

Pet traits

• Clean - These pets don't make messes or dig up holes, and they hate to live in a "dirty" house. Can't have Filthy trait.

• Filthy - These pets are digusting. They dig up holes, leave pawprints on the floor and leave crapola all over the house and furniture. They hate clean houses and mess up tidy houses whenever they can. Can't have Clean trait.

• Playful - Perfect for the kids. These pets always want to play, but get aggressive if their Fun bar gets too low. Cannot have Boring trait.

• Boring - If you want a calm, nice household, this is the pet for you. They don't get squirmy if their fun bar gets too low. Tends to sleep a lot. Cannot have Playful trait.

• Scaredy-Cat - Okay, they don't have to be cats to have this trait, but these cats are afraid of everything, of course :)

• I am thinking of new traits, but for now just bear with me :)

MORE COMING SOON!

Comments

• Options
    sweetkelseysweetkelsey Posts: 118 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Love it!!!
  • Options
    sweetkelseysweetkelsey Posts: 118 New Member
    edited December 2009
    bump
  • Options
    sims234sims234 Posts: 817 New Member
    edited December 2009
    great idea! i hope they make this into an expansion :D
  • Options
    UronkaUronka Posts: 486 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Love it except for...
    Lufferkinz wrote:

• New rabbit hole: Animal hospital.

Please no more rabbit holes! (even if it is a pun :wink: ) I want them to somehow find a way to get rid of the old ones not add new ones! :evil:

Otherwise very nice and well thought out... I'd buy :D
  • Options
    cuteness218xocuteness218xo Posts: 60 New Member
    edited December 2009
    lovee these ideas! :] i would definitely buy it.
  • Options
    7hir7een7hir7een Posts: 145 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I definitely want to have pets/animals again! I miss them sorely.
  • Options
    SchndlPlayerSchndlPlayer Posts: 741 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Sounds great!I also think there should be a "no strays allowed" sign that people can put in their yards to keep off stray pets, because I know quite a few people that were angry because pets were always digging up their yards.
  • Options
    Daizy1x35Daizy1x35 Posts: 221 New Member
    edited December 2009
    AWESOME idea - totally for it. I miss pets soooooo badly. What is an entire town without a single animal!? It's just weird!
  • Options
    DannyRainDannyRain Posts: 104
    edited December 2009
    i love it. : )
    id buy it.

i hope ea will make in one of the next eps soon.

i miss the glitches from ts1 where my sim would clean up there house and while they cleaned up there plates they would put the dog *** on the plate and it would let my sim eat it.

always gave me a chuckle :)
  • Options
    LufferkinzLufferkinz Posts: 2,600 New Member
    edited December 2009
    @Uronka: Rabbit holes help us in so many ways! Imagine controling one sim at home, one at work, one at school, one at the pool, and one at the park at a time? It'd drive people bananas! :x
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Bump!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Sounds great!I also think there should be a "no strays allowed" sign that people can put in their yards to keep off stray pets, because I know quite a few people that were angry because pets were always digging up their yards.

Good idea! I'd like a "no strays allowed" sign you can buy as well. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RedHotChiliPepaRedHotChiliPepa Posts: 124 Member
    edited December 2009
    i wish they have a job that you can own a petshop and then you can breed animals and cross breed and maybe create an animal that never existed!! you can make common pets and rare pets and then you can sell pets and pet stuff.....!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    i wish they have a job that you can own a petshop and then you can breed animals and cross breed and maybe create an animal that never existed!! you can make common pets and rare pets and then you can sell pets and pet stuff.....!!!

That's an awesome idea :mrgreen: And the science lab could reward you for making up a new pet.... sweet :D
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    yes!! exactly....also the science lab can send pets for you to discover like traits and things...or train or to check if its sick...also a puppy pound for lost dogs where you can go look if your puppy ends up there! =)
  • Options
    LuckyDog1994PlayLuckyDog1994Play Posts: 39 New Member
    edited December 2009
    i love it! :) you have alot of great ideas and i really hope EA listens!!!! i also think that there should be rabbits as pets you can buy
  • Options
    rainstar11rainstar11 Posts: 590 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I looove it! Pets was my favorite EP (tied with Uni and Nightlife), so I'd definitely buy this =]
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    edited December 2009
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    YAY!! =)