Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many packs do you own in Sims 4?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    momboqueenmomboqueen Posts: 1,721 Member
    Are you kidding? All of them and I pre order too!
    My grandaughter comes expecting me to have the new stuff...who am I to disappoint? Lol
  • Options
    IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    Only packs that are on sale
    A combination of this choice and the "eventually all of them" option, since eventually every pack goes on sale, yeah?

Not to say I haven't gotten a pack at full price before, but still.
  • Options
    LoriTSpLoriTSp Posts: 451 Member
    I eventually buy all of them
    The exceptions being My First Pet Stuff and Spooky Stuff, as for the pack due out later this year ... maybe
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited June 2019
    I wasn't really sure how to vote on this. I don't have them all, but I suspect that I may eventually. I have bought most of them on sale, except for Cats & Dogs, I think. I wanted that pack too much to wait for a sale. I have all the expansion packs, 4 out of 7 game packs, 5 stuff packs, and both free packs/items. There's a good chance I'll buy Island Living and Spa Day soon as well.

Oh darn, I just noticed the sale just ended. I was kind of hoping to buy Spa Day before the sale ended.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    meetkitty123meetkitty123 Posts: 524 Member
    But the ones I dont care about I wait for them to be on sale.
    SENIOR POLLINATION TECHNICIAN #3 DOWNLOADS:
    ORIGINAL: https://goo.gl/ux61nn REMODELED: https://goo.gl/pcJwsN
    MY GALLERY ---> https://bit.ly/2N5kp8y <----

a0933d0f-c078-40f1-8aa9-1f6adbbd24d3-original.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    edited June 2019
    I only buy packs on sale. Even then I still get disappointed and wish I hadn't wasted my money. xD
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    pisceansimpisceansim Posts: 10 New Member
    I voted for having them all because I do, but technically I waited on most to get them on sale. If I remember correctly, I pre-ordered city living, pets, seasons, parenthood, dine out, laundry day, and romantic garden. I think I bought get famous two weeks after release after seeing people build there (I love building <3 ) and I pre-ordered island living because sulani looks gorgeous and I can't wait to build there :p
  • Options
    CrownSimsCrownSims Posts: 470 Member
    I own all packs but two of them. Sims is the only game I'd drop hundreds of dollars on lol.
  • Options
    lovemy4slovemy4s Posts: 153 Member
    I own all the expansion and game packs (that's a must!). I own most of the stuff packs too except for 4; I just haven't got around to them yet because its not something that I play with a lot but I will eventually because I like having all my options.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    My name is Melanie and I am a Simaholic. I have been simming for almost 20 years <3
  • Options
    BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    A few that interest me
    I’ve been hit and miss when it comes to the sims since The Sims 4 came out, I haven’t been super interested in every pack but I make the most of the ones I own. I get every EP, 1/2 of the game backs and maybe 1/3 of the stuff packs