Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Marriage Tweaks...

Sorry if already posted or discussed, could not find anything

So, my sim Johnny Zest married another pre-made some named Jade Rosa and for a all previous incarnations of marriages I have had on the game, the names have not automatically changed. I noticed it the other day when playing Johnny that Katrina Caliente was now popping up as Katrina Lothario and now when Johnny and Jade got married, her last name changed to Zest. I am happy that this is now a thing but when did it change or is it just a glitch and will disappear?

Antonia Louise <3

Comments

• Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Do you play with the MCCC mod? There is a setting in there that "changes the last name."
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I think it's a mod. The game still doesnt change names automatically. It's a feature I really like.
  • Options
    AntoniaBaybeeAntoniaBaybee Posts: 160 Member
    I use MCCC but have never had this happen before or seen it before so I was a little curious. Thanks for the replies!
    Antonia Louise <3
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,698 Member
    It's pretty quick and easy to change names in CAS, though. You just need to type cas.fulleditmode before going in there.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    It's pretty quick and easy to change names in CAS, though. You just need to type cas.fulleditmode before going in there.

I never had to enter a cheat to change their name in CAS, only have to use the cheat to change any of the other stuff.
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    I use MCCC but have never had this happen before or seen it before so I was a little curious. Thanks for the replies!

It is a setting within the mod, check via a computer while in LIVE mode. I think it is set to automatically change the name unless you set it differently.