Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your TS4 delivery preference?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Have baby at the hospital
    I always send mine to the hospital. I sent the to the hospital in sims 3 as well, even though I couldn't accompany them inside.
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Speaking of birth certificates, I wish vampires had special ones, just like aliens. I feel like mermaids will follow suit and then possibly witches too unfortunately. :confused:
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Luxury wrote: »
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    I prefer to have my babies at the hospital because I get a birth certificate for the newborn. Even though you cant do anything with it..it gives some more realism in the game :)

You can look at the birth certificates and It'll say something like "
    Sim Name is a healthy baby girl" at least until the writing fades. After that you can't. I wish it wouldn't fade

Wait. Hold on. The birth certificate SAYS SOMETHING? and it FADES? it saying something is a nice touch... but it fading is a weird design choice especially since real ones don't just magically stop having words....

Hm. I learn more about the game every time I come on here.

yes you have to have your sim view the birth certificate and then you can read it before it fades. In the fading is very annoying to me LOL But apparently not everyone is experiencing it. I have it sometime around the time my sim turns into a young adult or an adult. It doesn't always seem to be the same but it does seem to happen for every birth certificate I have I'll get a notification saying that the writing has faded and then after that when my sim tries to view it it just says the writing is faded and you can't view this one anymore.
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    Mostly at the hospital so I can get their little birth certificate but it is a process. Sometimes I will have the baby at home if my "story" calls for it.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Have baby at home
    I usually have the sims give birth at home.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Whatever I'm in the mood to do
    hunniboo1 wrote: »
    I prefer to have my babies at the hospital because I get a birth certificate for the newborn. Even though you cant do anything with it..it gives some more realism in the game :)

Both. Sometimes, I won't have sims go to the hospital depending on the weather. Other times, I want to see the baby's birth certificate! <3
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    I have yet to get my couple into a home large enough to accommodate offspring, and am still waiting on one of them to spring a reciprocal wish to have a child with his husband, but in TS3 I found home birth to be far more convenient. TS4, we'll see,

My little family lives in the Crick Cabana house and will be having their second child once Mom starts her pregnancy. Lol. Their daughter is the nugget making a mess in my avi.
    48067580012_ec08b65c49_o.png
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    Normally I just clock on the bassimet & get it over with, but every now & then I'll send them to the hospital, like I did today.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Consistency is not one of my strong suits. So, whatever I'm in the mood to do :)

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

• Options
    joolsroxjoolsrox Posts: 14 New Member
    Is the birth certificate for Get to Work?? I prefer at hospital just bc it goes faster and it will automatically put the baby in a cradle lol
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    joolsrox wrote: »
    Is the birth certificate for Get to Work?? I prefer at hospital just bc it goes faster and it will automatically put the baby in a cradle lol

At home puts it in a cradle too for me but yes the hospital is faster. Birth certificate is with get to work when you join your sim at the hospital