Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Embargo Ends Today June 11th on Island Living

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Gamechangers can then talk about it. That's Tuesday.
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I've never understood why there has to be an embargo in the first place TBH.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Well atleast the game changers can reveal everything about this pack Tuesday. I'm hoping to find out about the Lifeguard Career.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Tuesday isn't too far away!
  • Options
    Tuesday isn't too far away!

Yes it's almost only 2 days away.

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited June 2019
    There's time to come up with good reviews instead of just rushing to be the first ones to get the news out.
  • Options
    ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Wasnt there an embargo placed because some guy from Game Changers was preying on younger boys? I honestly thought TS4 had cut ties with Game Changers. This is disappointing.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • Options
    ElenPink wrote: »
    Wasnt there an embargo placed because some guy from Game Changers was preying on younger boys? I honestly thought TS4 had cut ties with Game Changers. This is disappointing.

No embargos are always in place. That was just one gamechanger. The rest didn't do what he did.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    ElenPink wrote: »

Why? It was one Game Changer, and he was removed and so was everyone involved in what happened. Why should everyone be punished for what he did?
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

They are in place so its fair for the game changers so they can have time to make good quality videos instead of rushing to be the first.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited June 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    The little girl in the video has already shown everything a GCer might show. She creates a mermaid in CAS and shows the map and befriending a dolphin. And the whole time an EA guy is standing there telling her how to do it and waving to the camera. What's the point of an embargo for GCers?
  • Options

They are in place so its fair for the game changers so they can have time to make good quality videos instead of rushing to be the first.

Hmm. I would state my opinion on this, I typed it out, but I won't because I want to still be able to post here.

• Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    The little girl in the video has already shown everything a GCer might show. She creates a mermaid in CAS and shows the map and befriending a dolphin. And the whole time an EA guy is standing there telling her how to do it and waving to the camera. What's the point of an embargo for GCers?

Exactly what I was wondering when I saw that.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

There is still a lot this girl didnt reveal.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member

Hmm. I would state my opinion on this, I typed it out, but I won't because I want to still be able to post here.

LOL. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest fan of the game changer program, was just stating the reasoning behind it. feel free to send that to me in a PM though, I'm curious :p
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options

LOL. Don't get me wrong, I'm not the biggest fan of the game changer program, was just stating the reasoning behind it. feel free to send that to me in a PM though, I'm curious :p

Please don't think I was annoyed at you, I assure you I wasn't :) and thank you for the info. :)
  • Options
    I'm excited about the embargo ending Tuesday cause GCs will be able to tell and show us what they did.
  • Options
    yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    Another simmer who is part of the same Facebook group as me has been testing it today at EA play. She said that sims can nearly live in canoes, they can fish, lounge, sleep, etc. She also confirmed that children can swim in the ocean and snorkel. The sunken ship wreckage is also similar to the plane bunker in strangerville.
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    yupp wrote: »
    Another simmer who is part of the same Facebook group as me has been testing it today at EA play. She said that sims can nearly live in canoes, they can fish, lounge, sleep, etc. She also confirmed that children can swim in the ocean and snorkel. The sunken ship wreckage is also similar to the plane bunker in strangerville.
    Great to know about children and swimming. Was wondering about that.
  • Options
    Akl500P wrote: »
    Great to know about children and swimming. Was wondering about that.

Same here. I was a little worried so I asked her specifically to check out if they can or not and she did confirm that they can both swim and snorkel 🌊🙌🏽
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    edited June 2019

This is the first time I've heard of the word embargo being used in a gaming context and it seems a bit strange, especially considering the word embargo is typically used in a trade context. To me, it would make a bit more sense to just use the word ban (even though embargo means the same thing). I think I'm being too picky though.
  • Options

Can they cuddle and kiss in canoues?

Is the sunkin ship underwater?
  • Options

I’m not sure of any romantic interactions on canoes. I believe the sunken ship is washed ashore on land.
  • Options

I’m not sure of any romantic interactions on canoes. I believe the sunken ship is washed ashore on land.

I think the canoe is a great place to get romantic.
  • Options
    suzyl3suzyl3 Posts: 513 Member

Can you ask her if there's glass floors that are placeable and if there's any new aquariums/fish tanks?