Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventure, Vampires, or Strangerville?

I have all the other gamepacks. I am usually a build and CAS player, or I will play with a single sim/couple. What would you recommend?

Jungle Adventure, Vampires, or Strangerville? 55 votes

Jungle Adventure
25%
EuphorialQueenIsb917Mariefoxprice83wrenstalesSimsister2004sunspritertnb494texxx78OldeseadoggeDestin2016comicsforlifefloralneySimAlexandrianetney52 14 votes
Vampires
60%
AyradyssoveronPlayerSinger2010AnmirlaSavorySagealanmichael1taydevJACKIEJOYFelicityFelicity1169annaliese39mariajane216SummerStreakSanriel85tadeoalonso2LatinaBunnyadele_katAineGecko420FanPhoria 33 votes
Strangerville
14%
storyyluthienrisingGlimmer50Lemon405RedShoe7MagicalZiaDrakosAmandèle 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    kr823kr823 Posts: 37 Member
    Vampires
    Did not mean to vote in my own poll, opps
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Vampires
    It's the only game pack I have, but if you enjoy any supernaturals at all this is the pack for you. The world is fantastic, and there's even a tutorial built into the game through Vlad, which you can cancel of course.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    Vampires
    kr823 wrote: »
    Did not mean to vote in my own poll, opps

Well...(maybe it's subconscious) but you seem to know the good stuff! :D
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    Vampires
    Maybe that’s just me loving occult suddenly, but I have had a human turn into a vampire and back, and now have a mother vampire raising her little girl in Forgotten Hollow once the father left them. The whole story has me LOVING vampires <3
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    Jungle Adventures: Lots to do and find once in the jungle, incredibly beautiful artwork in there as well especially if you pan out and look around, 2 new skills - one of which is simply cool and the other opens the door to a decent livlihood, a good deal of CAS/BB items if you like rustic look. Vampires is second, primarlily because there's a lot of bb stuff in there useful for Victorian builds. Strangerville not worth the full price pesos.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Vampires
    They're all awesome packs but Vampires has the most replay value imo. The build stuff is great in it too.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Jungle Adventure
    If I had to choose, there's no doubt I would pick Jungle Adventure. I love the plants and kitchen counters a lot. I also love the style of everything. Strangerville doesn't seem worth the price, and I just personally never use Vampires. Vampires is good for Victorian builds, and JA is more tropical and Hispanic-styled. It also depends on whether you're into supernatural things.
  • Options
    NinenessNineness Posts: 25 Member
    Vampires
    A toughie, but I personally got the most out of vampires. I'm more of a story-driven simmer so I like the option to have supernatural additions to my families. If you're more build-oriented, Jungle Adventure has some cool themes and items. The Victorian furniture that comes with the vamp pack is pretty sweet though :)
    66Pk1qL.gif
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited June 2019
    Vampires
    Vampires is my favourite pack so this one was easy for me. The vampires are our best yet and so fun and versatile. If you're not into supernatural stuff like I am though, then Jungle Adventure would be my recommendation. I love the build objects in Strangerville, but I personally prefer more open sandbox play rather than a set storyline I'll probably only play once or twice.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    This is a tough poll for me because I like all three of the items listed. The game play in each are unique, the CAS, clothing and building items I think are really great too.
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited June 2019
    Vampires
    Oh, there are some great CAS, building, and decor items in both Vampires and Jungle Adventures. I personally love supernaturals, so it may come down to whether you like supernaturals and what atmospheric themes you would prefer (gothic vamp vs jungle looks).
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)