Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which game pack idea do you want next?

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Travel destination
    Alpine vacation with skiing, igloos, hot springs, Yeti adventure and yodeling.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Romance pack
    TomaTeri wrote: »
    As the title says :)

Romance.
  • Options
    MindsimscreateMindsimscreate Posts: 414 Member
    School/education
    Occult would be ok as well, I’m just not super into it so that’s why I said school/education, assuming it doesn’t come in EP form.
  • Options
    EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Life stage(s) focused pack (like parenthood)
    A pack to flesh out the non YA life stages. And my 2nd choice are HOBBIES! <3
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
  • Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Occult
    I want hobbies to be a full fledged expansion that focuses on new interactions and skills for all ages, bringing in some elements of generations.

For gamepack my wishlist is
    Witches
    Perks
    • Familiars
    • Spellcasting
    • Broom flight
    • Alchemy
    • Curses/Blessings
    • Potency
    Flaws
    • Greened skin
    • Warts
    • Weak-willed
    • Resentful familiars
    • Hydrophobic
    • Pyrophobia
    • Hunted

Romance
    Features:
    • Chemistry system (turn on/offs)
    • Hen/Stag/Engagement parties
    • Anniversaries
    • Wedding and date night attire
    • Wedding decor
    • Return of some old love themed furni (Vibrating loveheart bed from TS1, Loveheart sofa from TS2)
    • Shower woohoo?
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    CrayonlessCrayonless Posts: 20 Member
    Travel destination
    I've always wanted a more integrated vacations pack: in Sims 3 and 4, I hate the 'adventure' aspect that you play once or twice and then it loses its appeal. I want to have a pack that includes more realistic holidays that people would take: like a small beach world where you can take family holidays, maybe a romantic world for honeymoons, a snowy one for winter holidays and perhaps a 'stag/hen' nightlife place where you can go as teenagers or young adults.

It would break up the monotony of staying at home so much (because personally speaking I don't want to deal with the loading screen just to go to a bar very often), and it would make real use of the Seasons pack.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited May 2019
    Romance pack
    I'm desperate for more supernatural stuff, but I would prefer an EP with multiple occults, not just witches. My vampire really needs a werewolf rival/friend. I've been hoping for a Romance GP for a while now though. I just really miss my couples cuddling in bed, slow dancing etc. and I want a chemistry system and improved weddings. Hobbies is a close second e.g. sewing, origami etc. as well as an Elder and/or Teen pack. I think babies and cars are better suited to a free update and I'm hoping we'll get a new beach vacation world in our next EP.
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    Hobbies
    GamePack I want something like The Sims 2 FreeTime.
    Expansion pack something like Makin’ Magic + Supernatural.
  • Options
    BrokenChaos69BrokenChaos69 Posts: 928 Member
    Hobbies
    This is such a hard choice because so many of those choices are high on the wishlist, haha. Ended up choosing hobbies just because there is no such thing as too much things for Sims to do and it's a more versatile pack for different kinds of Sims.

But a witch pack, new vacation worlds and romance pack with chemistry and online dating are really needed, imho. I would love a transportation pack with cars/bikes/etc but I honestly don't see it happening with the way the current worlds are made.
    Gallery ID: ChaosKitten666
    I hope my Sims and lots aren't too terrible!
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    Occult
    Witches and wizards based around a good/evil system. I do not want cliche witches that have green skin and warts. Give me spells that kill people, long flowing robes...

It could also tie into a school pack, so Hogwarts in the Sims.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I can't think of anything
  • Options
    AngelluluAngellulu Posts: 634 Member
    Occult
    Occult! We are in dire NEED of new supernatural sims in our game. Witches, mermaids, fairies are my top choices, I'd love werewolves, cyclops, some elemental magic, and better plant sims too. Please please
  • Options
    _starfrog_starfrog Posts: 84 Member
    Travel destination
    i dig a variety of landscapes
    still using fabric softener
  • Options
    LoliGilLoliGil Posts: 30 Member
    Other - write in comments
    I really wish there was a steampunk stuff pack. Nothing huge, but just some new furniture and clothes.
    I have 99 problems and spiral stairs would solve at least 13
    Origin ID: Emilissa
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Occult
    I wouldn't be upset if any of these came to the game, but here's my list from most wanted to least interested in:
    1. Occult
    2. Hobbies
    3. Travel Destination
    4. Romance
    5. Life Stages
    6. School
    7. Cars
  • Options
    Sakuske1Sakuske1 Posts: 86 Member
    School/education
    I miss University! I always wanted a "Get to School" type pack with university and maybe a preschool, middle school, more after school activities, maybe adult education or online classes sims could take!
    Check out my Gallery with Origin ID: kkranich
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    edited June 2019
    Occult
    W-I-T-C-H-E-S

I expect them this autum. PLEASE.

June Tropical Exp
    July/August some SP
    Sept/October Witches GP
    Nov/December Exp 8??

The next time a game pack comes is early 2020 and I want them noooooow.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Romance pack
    I would have picked occult, but they didn’t specify witches. Witches and robots are the two I most want, I could take or leave the rest of the occult’s. I would love seeing a game pack dealing with romance too. I would like to see a vacation pack/home world pack with swimming and other activities, but I am hoping we will get that in an expansion pack. I also want cars, hobbies, and destination packs. I would love to see them make babies real and then give us another life stages pack too.
  • Options
    cheescaekscheescaeks Posts: 902 Member
    aside from witches which i think is coming this year i would like a rockstar/make a band game pack. much like how dine out was similar to the get to work expansion, make a band would be the little offshoot of get famous. it can still work with the fame system but it can be its own stand-alone thing where we have new instruments, songs, and the ability to get on stage and attract a crowd
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    If a tropical theme is coming, and if it's an EP, I would hope they'd include an overhaul of romantic interactions. Otherwise, it's just a vacation pack. An EP should have something that affects game play, not just a new world and tropical themed clothes. An attraction system would be a good start, but the relationship should be affected by other traits. (Say, a partner with the 'romantic' trait would be able to complain that the other Sim isn't romantic enough, whereas a 'Loner' Sim might start to feel crowded.)

Personally, I rarely play couples, though I might play them more if we got more in-depth interations for them. (It's definitely not my choice for the poll - I'd rather have education options and hobbies, but if we must have a tropical EP, I think they'd be missing a huge opportunity to improve game play if they don't include a romance overhaul.)
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    rinre33rinre33 Posts: 697 Member
    Romance pack
    I would be happy with any of the ideas listed but currently any romance gameplay falls so flat it really needs an overhaul imo. I want cuddling, crushes, turn ons and turn offs, better dates etc
    If we get a supernatural game pack I hope for wtches
  • Options
    liliaethliliaeth Posts: 1,087 Member
    Occult
    I just really really want a werewolf pack.
    And if not that, a hobby pack.
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Occult
    Occult. I would rather it be werewolves but based on the community wants it should be witches. which I wouldn't dislike, I just don't want them as much as werewolves.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    edited June 2019
    Occult
    This is hard, I want it all! But Witches and University most of all.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    Hobbies
    Honestly speaking all of these but what I mainly want is having objects with some unique gameplay be it romantic gameplay, kids gameplay, occult gameplay... so I opted for hobbies because thats mainly the category for those objects
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free