Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird/funny sims stories

GasolineCreaGasolineCrea Posts: 135 Member
I know there's a few threads like this already, but they're all old as heck, so I wanted to make a new one, because I think they're real funny and I have a few stories of my own.

So, what are your funny/weird sims stories?
So many sorcerers ~
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    To start my own thread off: a sim of mine died, so his sister in law learned magic to bring him back, but managed to make him pregnant in doing so. he came back to life as pregnant mermaid man. I still don't know why he became a mermaid, but his two kids are pretty cute
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,899 Member
    edited May 2019
    Are you perhaps talking TS3?

One of my weirdest, I didn’t come up with on my own -but in parts in collaboration with the forum community here.
    I had an Alien Sim and his teenage daughter with an adopted, human toddler. They were great.
  • Options
    NRowe wrote: »
    Are you perhaps talking TS3?

One of my weirdest, I didn’t come up with on my own -but in parts in collaboration with the forum community here.
    I had an Alien Sim and his teenage daughter with an adopted, human toddler. They were great.

good god

And no, I only have sims 4, I've just modded it beyond recognition aha
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Once I had a sim named Cory. His wife Kallie was absolute best friends with the Grim Reaper. They grew old together and one day, Cory died. Kallie used her friendship with the Grim Reaper to bring him back by begging to spare him. This worked, but the next day he died again. Once again, Kallie begged to spare Cory, and it worked again. However, the next day Cory died again; would Kallie be able to save him from death again? Kallie walks over to her good buddy Grim, ready to beg for Cory’s life....

Only to die too. They ended up dying together.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    SourJaneSimsSourJaneSims Posts: 15 Member
    One day I had my sim pack a sack lunch for her kids and then I guess I had to manually move it (I guess it got left and went bad so I was trying to throw it away at some point) anyway fast forward a few days I noticed everyone is grumpy about the kitchen being dirty but I cannot find a single thing that needs cleaning. Then I realize at certain camera angles I can see the dreaded stink cloud wafting from the far kitchen wall but it still took me forever! I moved everything thing away from or off that wall! Finally I decided to tear down that wall! ...That's when I found it, the lunch bag in the wall!

I also had a really horrible glitch where my sims self just started to calmly walk into the ocean in Brindleton Bay. Just kept walking til the waves crashed over her head and I finally decided to reset her lol!
  • Options
    One day I had my sim pack a sack lunch for her kids and then I guess I had to manually move it (I guess it got left and went bad so I was trying to throw it away at some point) anyway fast forward a few days I noticed everyone is grumpy about the kitchen being dirty but I cannot find a single thing that needs cleaning. Then I realize at certain camera angles I can see the dreaded stink cloud wafting from the far kitchen wall but it still took me forever! I moved everything thing away from or off that wall! Finally I decided to tear down that wall! ...That's when I found it, the lunch bag in the wall!

I also had a really horrible glitch where my sims self just started to calmly walk into the ocean in Brindleton Bay. Just kept walking til the waves crashed over her head and I finally decided to reset her lol!

I mean we've all had those days :/
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    Not so much a story, more like just a glitch, butnwhenever I tried to take a picture of my toddler it just resulted in his legs and arms being stretched beyond belief
    So many sorcerers ~
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    One time when my sim was having a wedding she left the groom at the altar which caused him to be angry. Somehow he got Enraged and died after a few hours. I made my sim give a death flower to the grim reaper for him to come back, and the Grim Reaper resurrected him. Then after a few minutes he died.. AGAIN. My sim had no more death flowers to give to Grim so he ended up dying. Worst wedding ever..
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    This is a lot of fun to read.
    Unfortunately, I'm too much of a control freak to let weird things happen to my Sims. And if they somehow do happen and I don't want them to happen, I exit without saving. I'm weak.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top