Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

where did your profile pic/signature come from

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Well, i changed my avatar. Now its a company that steals games and presents them as their own's logo, but combined with yandere simulator.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    MewthMewMewthMew Posts: 275 Member
    i Love Dan and Phil so yeah
  • Options
    FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Changed my avatar again. Now its my main sim, Maddy.
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    Google images /:

Edit: And my signature is just a funny meme I found.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    My siggie is The Winter Soldier from Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    KottonKrownKottonKrown Posts: 259 Member
    Profile picture is a screenshot I took of a madeover Nina Caliente (love her <3). Sig is my quiet plead.
    Bring back the Paranormal career already.
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

My profile picture is just a random screenshot of my Sim, Ava Sinclair, as she talks on the phone with Monika Morris. Don't have a sig except my current story.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited May 2019
    My love of My Little Pony. Particularly the royal sisters.

(I've since changed my profile pic and signature.)
    Post edited by KayeStar on
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited May 2019
    This photo was the one I took when I decided to sign up for the G.R.A.N agency. When I was filming a movie 2 elders died. The grim reaper wouldn't reap and everyone was passing out in there own puddles of cry and pee while she was trying to contact her daughter, Dorothy. In the background of the photo (uncropped) there was the grim reaper and the bodies of the elders and people crying. My siggy is the definition of me with the bunnies :D. The first and last time I will ever sign-up for G.R.A.N.
    Post edited by queenvortex808 on
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

Profile is another random shot of my Sim, Ava Sinclair, in her early days before she became Leader of the Free World. Siggy is just the link to the story thread.
  • Options
    Zero2HeroZero2Hero Posts: 253 Member
    Guess. ;-)
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    I got it through Google search for The Sims 4 men
  • Options
    LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    edited May 2019
    My profile picture came from a little sketch of mine which is based off a screenshot I took in American Truck Simulator, then I stripped off the license plate alone to make another one (that had my nickname on it with the state name replaced by Sunset Vally) intended for an avatar/profile pic. I would actually have it redone on a sketch pad or my iPad for some colors as well...

About my signature, the picture came from Seasons’ calendar, obviously, edited, of course. “Superheated Rainstorm” came from another game I play which had this hazard weather condition (can you guess which? :p). You see, I often say thing that don’t make sense, much the case of logic skills in the sims that don’t make sense!
    AxxYIX4.png
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    edited May 2019
    My signature is my main couple from my main Simlit (and probably my favorite edit of them :3)

My profile pic is also a main couple of mine, but from a different Simlit of mine. Likely i'm gonna change it soon because i don't like how it looks that much, even though i changed it not too long ago :p
    I've changed it today, except it's now the two sims from my signature and their friend.
    Post edited by LyricSimsz15 on
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    Zero2HeroZero2Hero Posts: 253 Member
    edited May 2019
    Wonder if it'll be too weird to make these two people on my profile pic as sims...
  • Options
    queenvortex808queenvortex808 Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited May 2019
    Zero2Hero wrote: »
    Wonder if it'll be too weird to make these two people on my profile pic as sims...

nah... do it! I really want to make myself as a sim and use it for my Facebook sometime instead of what I have now lol.
    I play on PS4! Otaku here! From the lands of Canada 🇨🇦
    Haha, you clicked, now you have to read all my Sword Art Online fan fiction!
  • Options
    Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    well the profile pic was of my own creation(s), and related (at the time it was made) to a generation of sims.

My siggy was likewise of my own creation and celebrates 3 of my legacies(my current undocumented one wasn't a thing then) and once I changed out my siggy on other boards, this one was homeless until I joined here and felt like dusting off its cobwebs and giving people sumpin' pretty to look at. ;)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • Options
    RevenwynRevenwyn Posts: 317 Member
    Sim versions of my husband and I.

And yes that's our actual anniversary.
    Like my T-shirt? Get it here: Revenwyn's Sims

• Options
    AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    My avatar is of my current sim. My signature is from an interview of Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan. They have amazing chemistry and I've been kind of obsessed with them recently.
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif