Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Island - A Sims 3 Reality Show - Trial 1 on Page 5!

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I need an extension
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I need an extension

Okay, I can extend the deadline 48 hours (Til about Tuesday) Is that okay Yannik?
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    WinteryGarnetWinteryGarnet Posts: 2,320 Member
    Ahhhh
  • Options
    YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    I need an extension

Okay, I can extend the deadline 48 hours (Til about Tuesday) Is that okay Yannik?

yeah
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
  • Options
    @YJB19299

Just a reminder to send in your list of what you have so far, deadline on the extension will be soon. :/
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    Okay deadline is up, I have most of what I need, I'll start work on the ep over the next few days, results will be then. :)
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    @Alleenmens @M13Vulpecula @HayloHusky @ninjakid150 @YJB19299 @WinteryGarnet @Smarties100

Okay guys, a bit of an update, first of all, sorry for this taking so long.

Lately, I've taken up extra work commitments and I'm so burnt out I'm struggling to find time to work on this, Hence my lack of activity on the forums in general.

I'm so pressed for time at the moment that it's just impossible for me to write the ep, this is gonna be the case for at least the next 2 months, I thought I was going to have a lot more free time when I started this but right now things just seem to have caught up on me and I'm not sure what to do because I have so much on my plate.

That goes not just for this show but for the shows that I'm currently playing in as well, I'm considering dropping out just because of the lack of time I'm going to have for the next few months and how much my work commitments are going to keep me from playing.

For now, however, this is what I'm going to do, I'm going to reveal the winner of the challenge plus the scores on the thread and then I'll see what I can do from there.

Once again, Sorry about this, I'm just not sure what else to do without keeping everyone hanging on/waiting for weeks and even then I'm not sure when I'm next going to have the time to continue this.
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    VO1Iapz.jpg

Just a big ole hug from a fluffy Fox.

Who knows, the time to continue might come after those next two months. :) For now we're patient and understanding. Like we always are on moments like this. :3
    Banner.png
  • Options
    Thank you Vul! :heart:

If it was normal work stuff It would be fine but I've agreed to start writing for a radio drama series and any spare time I have is taken up with it, They've commissioned for 6 episodes and a further 8 if they like it but the problem it presents is it's writing on top of writing and any spare time I have is taken up by it besides which I have regular work stuff to keep up with.

It's exhausting stuff and I just can't handle too much else at the moment. :s
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    Aww... If you like what you doing, go for it. But don't give up this show. Just take your time with it like Turner does... ;) We won't go anywhere...
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Hey, besides the time it takes writing a radio drama series sounds really cool to do - a bigger audience will listen to it and it'll likely give you more and better opportunities to do more writing. :)

I know you're a strong ducky. :) Don't give up, you can do it! *Cheerleading Emoji*
    Banner.png
  • Options
    kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    edited May 2019
    Oh.. I didn't know this existed.

Edit: Apparently I commented on it before, I don't remember that.