Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Freelance Career

Ok...The electrified artist needs looking at...my sim is lev 7 in painting and she's doing loading screen splash art which is very low level...it's been rejected 7 times....something isn't right.

Comments

• Options
    procianprocian Posts: 151 Member
    Artwork was accepted after being rejected 8 times...phew.
  • Options
    Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    If u want it to be faster ( i think this is kinda cheating tho) but you can sell that painting that got rejected and just make another ant try if they accept that.
    I do that if my work get rejected more than 2 times haha
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Are you talking to your client first? It's way more than likely to get accepted if you chat with the client first about their request.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    LadyKyn wrote: »
    Are you talking to your client first? It's way more than likely to get accepted if you chat with the client first about their request.

Yes doing all that.....it hasn't happened since so may have just been a bug.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited April 2019
    My Sim has a level 10 painting skill and yet his stuff is constantly getting rejected. He has to revise each drawing like 3 times before it’s approved.
  • Options
    sawdustsawdust Posts: 1,003 Member
    Being able to paint well and being able to interpret what your client wants are two different skill sets. It doesn't surprise me level 10 painters are having their artwork rejected. :)
  • Options
    sawdust wrote: »
    Being able to paint well and being able to interpret what your client wants are two different skill sets. It doesn't surprise me level 10 painters are having their artwork rejected. :)

That's a very good point.