Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophisticated Style - Miss Sophisticated 2019 has been chosen

Comments

• Options
    Penguinwa101Penguinwa101 Posts: 3,131 Member
    Assignment 5 - Snug Jacket, for a brisk shopping outing
    Model- Olivia Marsh

9Jqtc9Z.png
    3gXRDPf.gif
    Twitter: @Penguinwa101
    Tumblr: http://penguinentertainment.tumblr.com/
    Youtube: Penguin Entertainment
  • Options
    Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Yes if course you can, @deviouslyvivid <3

• Options
    jauntyjaunty Posts: 3,336 Member
    edited March 2019
    yes I will use it as an extension,thank you and i'm sorry. My assignment will be posted very soon within the next hour and half. The clocks have just gone forward 1 hour.
    Post edited by jaunty on
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    All the other entries are lovely <3<3<3

Here is mine finally,I dozed off when i got home. I had to work yesterday and one of my clients was laying on the floor when i found her. As she has no family to look after her,I went to the hospital with her. But sadly she passed away :'(. Sorry to keep everyone waiting.

Assignment 5: Snug Jacket/Off to a motorbike show

v1RcVc4.png

The edit was for changing a couple of words.
    Post edited by jaunty on
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited March 2019
    WOWWW Ladies These Are Gorgeous Entries Each One Of Them!!!!!! <3:*@Penguinwa101 @deviouslyvivid @jaunty @jilliebee22 <3 .......... So Sorry About Your Loss Darling @jaunty HUGE TIGHT HUGZ!!!!!!!! <3
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Wow, what a shock for you, @jaunty. You must have been so worried. By the way, I love your entry, where is that awesome hair?

These are awesome, ladies, so nice to come back and see these. Great job. <3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Just waiting on @kyky and @heather1306 now. Please get your's in ladies ASAP, thanks. The entries are awesome ladies, not going to be an easy one to judge this round. <3<3

• Options
    kykykyky Posts: 241 Member
    edited April 2019
    im sorry, i had an accident last week and my dominant hand is injured. My docter said i had to relax for a week, so i think i can't join this round with everyone. I hope my hand will be recovered soon and hope i can continue this competition next round ( if you @Jendowoz0612 accept)
    55551322_407050263418427_542549674809098240_n.png
    kNl6pO8.png
  • Options
    That is absolutely fine, @kyky. Ooh looks nasty. Look after yourself and if course you can join in to the next round. <3

• Options
    @kyky will be back for the next round, @heather are you still putting in an entry? I will be putting up the new round later today.

@MyFavoritedesign @kyky @jaunty @jilliebee22 @heather1306 @Penguinwa101 @deviouslyvivid

• Options
    @kyky ek! That looks like it HURRRTS sending you feel good vibes and hoping for a healthy and speedy recovery! *HUGS* <3
    3gXRDPf.gif
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Enjoying a late afternoon Autumn walk.

47477343682_0ff0a6b3da_o.png
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Okay, thank you, ladies, the judges have been informed and judging is underway. The new assignment is up, ladies.

**Check in once you have seen the new assignment please**

@MyFavoritedesign @kyky @jaunty @jilliebee22 @heather1306 @Penguinwa101 @deviouslyvivid

• Options
    seen new assignment <3
    m0oUDbi.jpg
  • Options
    MyFavoritedesignMyFavoritedesign Posts: 1,458 Member
    Have seen the new assignment. <3
    7HX1Vwg.png
  • Options
    deviouslyvividdeviouslyvivid Posts: 103 Member
    Assignment seen <3
  • Options
    jilliebee22jilliebee22 Posts: 2,223 Member
    Seen assignment!
    ❤Come say Hi to me on Twitter
    ♔ download my sims 4 poses on my tumblr account
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Here we go, early for a change I'm heading away this week for a week so thought I should get on it asap. The set was a tricky concept so went with this, which I would quite like to wear myself.

46642673345_320f8160a4_o.jpg
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Options
    Hi there, ladies, the scores are up for Assignment 5 - Smart, Casual and Cosy Jackets. Congratulations to the top four. There was a tie for 3rd place this round.

**please acknowledge once you've seen your scores and have fun with the shorts round**

• Options
    Aw, yay! <3 Thank you so much for my comments and scores!
    Yes, I added in everything right down to the shadows, extra snow and the breath. :) I was wondering if it was a little high on the opacity. It's definitely I need to work on.
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    @jilliebee22 your gift for winning the round is up on page 1 if you want to keep it, Jillie.

Regardless, Jillie, you deserved the win. Well done! <3
    Post edited by Jendowoz0612 on

• Options
    Thank you for the comments you guys <3 super suprised and you guys made my entire week with your comments *HUGS* I am getting used to the SRWE program and not overloading my game too too much and crash it lol but im experimenting more with gimp and getting my groove back with being out of college and stuff now. Started on my shorts look last night definitely going to make sure her accessories work cohesively with the look lol :D ive always been bad at accessorizing, since like forever lol I need more cc accessories to choose from lol I dont have much cc accessories, shopping anyone? :D
    3gXRDPf.gif
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    You are welcome, @Penguinwa101 so glad you are back modelling again and I can see improvements every round. <3<3

• Options
    @Penguinwa101 I feel you! The moment I joined this competition I have downloaded soo much accessory CC. It was something I always meant to get more of but this definitely pushed me to get more!
    BeeSims-Discord.png
  • Options
    TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    edited April 2019
    @heather1306 -- So Adorable.... Darling!!!! Well Done @jilliebee22 ( Sorry Don't Get On Here To Comment Much ) :D:D YES For Sure If You Don't Have The Program SRWE ( Making Screen Shots In Game ) You Need To Try It...... Such A Life Saver With Not Needing To Make Multiple Shots / Piecing Your Model Together... You Make ONE Shot And Get High Quality Super Clear......... You Can Choose Your Resolution Most Use 3000 X 3000 It's Amazing! Here Is The Link Hope @Jendowoz0612 Doesn't Mind.... Download The First One... I Have A Tutorial On How To Use It..... I Will See If Jen Will Let Me Post It Under Spoilers...... To Help You Understand How It Works..... I Got So Confused At First LOLLLL Mizzie & Jillie Explained It To Me Few Times And Gave Up Til I Was Like OHHHHHH I See Now....... haha Here Is The Link -- Perfect For In Game Shots Too!!

https://github.com/dtgDTGdtg/SRWE