Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheat for Grades?

Hey,

I'm working on a legacy and I've needed my kids to skip a few days of school to take some pictures, but now their grades are really low. Is there a way to raise the grades without them going to school?

Comments

• Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited February 2011
    Good question, I'd like to know this too. I'm sure there's a mod for it though
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    QueenDivettaQueenDivetta Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited February 2011
    Good question, I'd like to know this too. I'm sure there's a mod for it though

Yeah, I'd rather not use a mod though. I'm sure there's a way to do it with testingcheats, I just don't know how. Anyone?
  • Options
    BabiskoBabisko Posts: 1,290 Member
    edited February 2011
    I've looked around, but I haven't found any cheats for grades, at least not for the sims 3
    We are now the knights who say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Zoooooooom Boing Ni!
  • Options
    QueenDivettaQueenDivetta Posts: 1,332 Member
    edited February 2011
    Well they don't get taken away by the social worker or anything if they get bad grades, right? If not, then I don't really care. If they get a bad trait I can always go change it... haha
  • Options
    keleyakeleya Posts: 7,303 New Member
    edited February 2011
    Bad grades don't make the social worker come, in TS3. So skip all the school you want, kids! :lol:
  • Options
    Jhitz5491Jhitz5491 Posts: 69
    edited February 2011
    Like keleya said, the social worker won't come. But if you want a mod for being able to change that would be NRaas Master Controller. (last bit directed at brooke)
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited February 2011
    So kids can fail out in school? :shock:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    plutotamaplutotama Posts: 36 Member
    edited March 2014
    hi guys. if you have the cheatsenabled cheat on, the just click on your sim, go intermediate, careers, job or school performance (depends on weather you want job or school!)
    hope it helps you all.
    tama
    xx
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited March 2014
    plutotama wrote:
    hi guys. if you have the cheatsenabled cheat on, the just click on your sim, go intermediate, careers, job or school performance (depends on weather you want job or school!)
    hope it helps you all.
    tama
    xx

Hey plutomama, since this thread is three years old I'm hoping these folks found the answer they were looking for. :)
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    Fan_GurllFan_Gurll Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2014
    keleya wrote:
    Bad grades don't make the social worker come, in TS3. So skip all the school you want, kids! :lol:
    U made my day <3
  • Options
    xXMidnightXxxXMidnightXx Posts: 1 New Member
    [quote="lydiad206;c-11858604"][quote=plutotama]hi guys. if you have the cheatsenabled cheat on, the just click on your sim, go intermediate, careers, job or school performance (depends on weather you want job or school!)
    hope it helps you all.
    tama
    xx[/quote]

Hey plutomama, since this thread is three years old I'm hoping these folks found the answer they were looking for. :)[/quote]

Hey lydiad206, since I'm having a similar problem 8 years later, plutotama's answer was actually helpful. Many people read these threads because they have the same question, not just the OP. No need to be snarky. 🙂
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited April 2019
    @xXMidnightXx - It is actually against the rules here to necro old threads and doing so will invite forum moderator intervention. No one was being snarky.

But as long as we are here again, the answer you are praising was not correct. Intermediate > Careers > Job/School Performance, etc. are functions of NRaas MasterController (and the MC Cheats add-on module), not of the built-in testingcheatsenabled codes. The original question was, is there a way to do this without mods and I believe the answer is no, there is not.
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2014, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top