Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moving Sims When Teleporting Them

Shira3000Shira3000 Posts: 348 Member
Hello
I have just noticed a weird phenomenon, which I haven’t seen before:
When I want to make sims do poses and use the teleport any sim mod (the updated one) I put my sims in the right position and then click on the pose I want them to be in.
But lately I found out that they tend to move or walk nearby before they start posing. And it’s driving me crazy!!! It wasn’t like that before and now my poses is a total mess and I can not use them.
Does someone have a solution? Or know about this?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    Try testing the game with only the teleporter mod in your mods folder, and see if the issue remains. There may be another mod that is conflicting with it.
    Also make sure that their needs are fully met and that they are happy. There may be issues if they have depleted needs or aren’t happy.
  • Options
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    Try testing the game with only the teleporter mod in your mods folder, and see if the issue remains. There may be another mod that is conflicting with it.
    Also make sure that their needs are fully met and that they are happy. There may be issues if they have depleted needs or aren’t happy.

It happened just few days ago and I didn’t download any new cc, so it’s quite weird because it used to work with no problems... I also noticed that it also happens in certain lots
  • Options
    kirirayofsunshinekirirayofsunshine Posts: 3 New Member
    @Shira3000 did you figure out the problem...? im dealing with the same issue and i have a sims account on insta
  • Options
    > @Shira3000 said:
    > Hello
    > I have just noticed a weird phenomenon, which I haven’t seen before:
    > When I want to make sims do poses and use the teleport any sim mod (the updated one) I put my sims in the right position and then click on the pose I want them to be in.
    > But lately I found out that they tend to move or walk nearby before they start posing. And it’s driving me crazy!!! It wasn’t like that before and now my poses is a total mess and I can not use them.
    > Does someone have a solution? Or know about this?
    > Thanks!
    Did you figure it out???
  • Options
    Yeah, I solved it somehow but I don’t remember. I think I downloaded a mod or something but it not sure. I’ll try to find it
  • Options
    > @Shira3000 said:
    > Yeah, I solved it somehow but I don’t remember. I think I downloaded a mod or something but it not sure. I’ll try to find it

Okay thanks!!