Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can anyone tell me the significance of Walden and Wendy White (plaques) in City living?

I have been wondering if there is a backstory to Walden and Wendy White in City living. I am curious why it is their plaques on the wall. And, what do the plaques do? Anything?

Comments

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,900 Member
    They can give your Sim a very brief inspired buff if you read it.
    Mostly I think it’s because you cannot remove them from Historical apartments. It also provides fodder for us to make up our own stories about the haunted apartment etc. -shrug-
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,992 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    Mostly I think it’s because you cannot remove them from Historical apartments. It also provides fodder for us to make up our own stories about the haunted apartment etc. -shrug-

Ok thank you.
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,106 Member
    Might also be a Breaking Bad reference. Haven't seen the plaques, so not sure.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited September 2018

So the renowned chef was cooking illegal substances...
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,992 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »

So the renowned chef was cooking illegal substances...

Lol!
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    NRowe wrote: »

But are we not talking about the two historical plaques in the appt complex where the Jangs live? That one has a very artsy, modern feel to it. Not particularly haunting.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,693 Member
    The apartment in question is 122 Hakim House (next door to the Jangs). I just moved a couple in there for the first time, the apartment never looked interesting to me from map view, but it is in fact quite nice.

I wonder what made the White couple famous, and there is a 3rd plaque there as well, Sean Walshmanheimer. Are there any other refrences to these 3 sim, like in object descriptions etc?

This apt is not haunted, though. And like mentioned above, it appears as rather modern and newly renovated.

Is this apt the only one with such plaques? I have not played all apartments in San Myshuno, so I might easily have missed some of those...
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    belle10belle10 Posts: 11 New Member
    There is an apartment in the Spice Market (I think one of the Culpepper apartments) that also has the plaques and has the haunted lot trait on default (it can be removed though).
  • Options
    isabellaamorosiisabellaamorosi Posts: 4 New Member
    I got sims 4 on my pc but I'm trying to get it on my ps4 without buying it. Im just trying to login into my account. The only option my ps4 is giving me is to purchase it. Does anyone know how to help me?
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I got sims 4 on my pc but I'm trying to get it on my ps4 without buying it. Im just trying to login into my account. The only option my ps4 is giving me is to purchase it. Does anyone know how to help me?

@isabellaamorosi Sims doesn't transfer from PC to console. If you want it on console, you'll have to rebuy it on PS4.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    isabellaamorosiisabellaamorosi Posts: 4 New Member
    ohh thank you!!