Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Willingly Writing Reading Circle (On Hiatus)

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I had a bit of phone with the art interpretations . Glad it made you laugh.:D

Sloth and Lust have votes for last predictions now. :) This will be fun xD
  • Options
    Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    I just want to apologize for getting behind over here again but the job interviews took up more of my time than expected I did find a job that I started on Monday so now everything is about settling into a new routine. Not at the hospital but its an easier pace with the same type of pay so I'm very happy with it so far.

@Shadami I read the first three chapters of your story and will binge read tonight and tomorrow. I'm just about to start on Envy's week.
  • Options
    Yay congratulations on the new job!
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Club really helped with it xD I had them all gardening "autonomous" so that I didn't have to focus on it myself.

FF: yes and no. They're not the "Gods" of the sins. They're just Sims who have been labeled and are looking to redeem themselves from that label. They've also forgotten their pasts, so it is a bit of a struggle to piece things together so that they can be better people.
    Club really helped with it xD I had them all gardening "autonomous" so that I didn't have to focus on it myself.

FF: yes and no. They're not the "Gods" of the sins. They're just Sims who have been labeled and are looking to redeem themselves from that label. They've also forgotten their pasts, so it is a bit of a struggle to piece things together so that they can be better people.

i really should stop reading questions late at night but since i have to rebuild my own story thats the best time. :) thank you.
  • Options
  • Options
    AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    I've been swamped with a big grant to finish, and 3 new volunteer groups at work this week. Sorry I haven't been around as much.

@Shadami I'll answer your questions once I catch up with reading.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    For everyone...
    my new favorite "game," get ready for an epic round of Character Roulette! :wink: ...and since there are 7 Sins, I have 7 questions.

1. If you were stuck on a deserted island, which Sin would you want to be stuck with you?
    2. If you were sick or injured, which Sin would take care of you?
    3. If your friend cancelled on you last minute, which Sin would you take to a concert instead?
    4. If you lost something of value, which Sin would help you find it?
    5. If you broke up with a significant other (or lost a good friend), which Sin would help you pick up the pieces?
    6. If you needed a new roommate, which Sin would you let share your space?
    7. Help! You switched bodies temporarily with one of the Sins for the day? Who would it be?

I look forward to your answers. :p

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    For everyone...
    my new favorite "game," get ready for an epic round of Character Roulette! :wink: ...and since there are 7 Sins, I have 7 questions.

1. If you were stuck on a deserted island, which Sin would you want to be stuck with you? Pride
    2. If you were sick or injured, which Sin would take care of you? Gluttony
    3. If your friend cancelled on you last minute, which Sin would you take to a concert instead? Envy
    4. If you lost something of value, which Sin would help you find it? Greed, though I'm not sure shell give it back if she finds it without witnesses. At least at this stage xD
    5. If you broke up with a significant other (or lost a good friend), which Sin would help you pick up the pieces? Sloth
    6. If you needed a new roommate, which Sin would you let share your space? Wrath I think
    7. Help! You switched bodies temporarily with one of the Sins for the day? Who would it be?
    Lust xD

I look forward to your answers. :p

Just put the answers into the quote cause lazy xD
  • Options
    Your new avi is cool, @Shadami.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Here's the updated schedule as it stands:

Round 1
    January 6-19 @LegacySims2017 - #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition, Gen 1: Joseph Simself
    January 20-February 2 @Piazzagirl1015 - Race Against Time
    February 3-16 @candycottonchu - Neighbourhood Talk: Paris Retrospective
    February 17-March 2 @Shadami - 7 Deadly Sins Returns
    March 3-16 @Adamseve1231 - The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright (Second Edition)
    March 17-30 @friendsfan367 - The Benders

Round 2
    March 31-April 13 @LegacySims2017
    April 14-April 27 @Piazzagirl1015
    April 28-May 11 @candycottonchu
    May 12-May 25 @Shadami
    May 26-June 8 @Adamseve1231
    June 9-June 22 @friendsfan367

Let me know what stories you'd like featured in round 2. Also if you need a bio/story update for the first page. I know I do. :blush:

Read what you can for my upcoming story. Chapters are broken out into "sections" so if it helps you to stop at a certain section, that's fine. A natural stopping point, at least in my opinion (so feel free to contradict) is Interlude: Confession, in the 7th section, but if you can't read that far, I don't hold it against you. :) We're still reading/discussing @Shadami's awesome 7 Deadly Sins through Saturday.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Here's the updated schedule as it stands:

Round 1
    January 6-19 @LegacySims2017 - #BuildNewcrest Challenge: Simself Legacy Edition, Gen 1: Joseph Simself
    January 20-February 2 @Piazzagirl1015 - Race Against Time
    February 3-16 @candycottonchu - Neighbourhood Talk: Paris Retrospective
    February 17-March 2 @Shadami - 7 Deadly Sins Returns
    March 3-16 @Adamseve1231 - The Krazy Crazy Life of Kassiopeia Fullbright (Second Edition)
    March 17-30 @friendsfan367 - The Benders

Round 2
    March 31-April 13 @LegacySims2017
    April 14-April 27 @Piazzagirl1015
    April 28-May 11 @candycottonchu
    May 12-May 25 @Shadami
    May 26-June 8 @Adamseve1231
    June 9-June 22 @friendsfan367

Let me know what stories you'd like featured in round 2. Also if you need a bio/story update for the first page. I know I do. :blush:

Read what you can for my upcoming story. Chapters are broken out into "sections" so if it helps you to stop at a certain section, that's fine. A natural stopping point, at least in my opinion (so feel free to contradict) is Interlude: Confession, in the 7th section, but if you can't read that far, I don't hold it against you. :) We're still reading/discussing @Shadami's awesome 7 Deadly Sins through Saturday.

ack i got to get playing and writing. i forgot tomorrow is the first . it used to be dads birthday.schedule looks good
  • Options
    Thanks @friendfan367. I'm looking forward to catching up on your story. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks @friendfan367. I'm looking forward to catching up on your story. :)

thats why i need to get playing and writing. it broke again right before strangevile came out.

i was sad cathtea was happy. her favorite chracter had a mishap that resulted in death. i'm not even to the middle of generation 1 because i was able to paticipate a little here and a little in book club. so i fell behind but my stich is out as of this morning. :)
  • Options
    What a pretty schedule. :D I'll get you a story decision soon for May. And thank you. ^^ this is one of my other sim selfies. The first one I made and than I never played her 😂 I was devastated when I was poking into other houses and came back to find that she and the kids had aged, and my parents had died while I wasn't looking because I had no idea that all the houses aged at once.
    So I finally recovered, gave her a potion and plan to use her sometime. :)

Now I'm trying to remember if I read kassiopeia..or only started it... Or planned to read it.
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,245 Member
    What a pretty schedule. :D I'll get you a story decision soon for May. And thank you. ^^ this is one of my other sim selfies. The first one I made and than I never played her 😂 I was devastated when I was poking into other houses and came back to find that she and the kids had aged, and my parents had died while I wasn't looking because I had no idea that all the houses aged at once.
    So I finally recovered, gave her a potion and plan to use her sometime. :)

Now I'm trying to remember if I read kassiopeia..or only started it... Or planned to read it.

I...want...your...sim...selfie...!!!
  • Options
    She's so pretty, @Shadami!

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Thank you <3

Don't you have her for your other story legacy?
  • Options
    Thank you <3

Don't you have her for your other story legacy?

I don’t think so. Don’t even know your gallery ID. :grimace:
  • Options
    MsShadami and I swear I submitted a family for it xD
  • Options
    MsShadami and I swear I submitted a family for it xD

Oh, I bet you did for "On A Whim". I was just thinking of your sim selfie as a stand alone. But now that I think about it.......

**goes to look**

**moments later**

I was just uploading. i had to update their weather outfits as well. And i made sure to remove Luna from the household as well as the ghost grandpa. xD Luna was uploaded before so that my husband could get her in his game with our simselves.

abIvsBE.png
    and sorry Luna ran in as i was taking the screenshot but no I didn't include her in the household.

They are now uploaded onto the gallery as Brewer Family.
    Jobs are: Shadami with a painting career. and Rikna doesn't have a job but I would love him to be put into Tech Guru job. i feel it fits him.

As for background if there's anything you really would like to know I'd be happy to give you some. xD

Actually side thought. Luna is actually my brother in law's dog. I wasn't planning to keep her in the household anyway. I was just making her for him but haven't made his brother yet.

You were right! I was wrong! :grimace:

• Options
    ^-^ that's her! And I'm going to have to add someone to that family soon xD
  • Options
    Hey all, I'm having some issues with my KCLKF site. Figures... right before my reading turn. :/ I took the site down temporarily. Hoping to fix the issue by today and make some edits while the content isn't "live." If @friendsfan367 wants to switch with me, cool. Or I can pick another one of my stories over on LASL.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    Hey all, I'm having some issues with my KCLKF site. Figures... right before my reading turn. :/ I took the site down temporarily. Hoping to fix the issue by today and make some edits while the content isn't "live." If @friendsfan367 wants to switch with me, cool. Or I can pick another one of my stories over on LASL.
    i only have 3 chapters wrote so i would rather hold off. it can be hard to get inspired writing a rewrite of rewrite rewrite. i'm on my 4th rewrite so i wrote it 4 times.

but i promised ayden i would finish his story. and he broke the save anyway.
  • Options
    It's uber late here. I'm about halfway with my edits/technical bug fixes. I hope to have things done tomorrow... er... today... Sunday. We can finish up discussing @Shadami's awesome 7 Sins story and move into my story a day late-ish. Hope you all don't mind.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • Options
    It's uber late here. I'm about halfway with my edits/technical bug fixes. I hope to have things done tomorrow... er... today... Sunday. We can finish up discussing @Shadami's awesome 7 Sins story and move into my story a day late-ish. Hope you all don't mind.

i'm glad your getting it sorted out. i took the last of the pain neds and antibiotic from dental surgery yesterday. so maybe i'll stop feeling like a walking zombie soon. i haven't been writing because i've been too tired to do it.