Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What YouTube Sims series do you enjoy watching?

Comments

• Options
    antcamireantcamire Posts: 18 Member
    I would love to see the sim youtubers, like Deligracy, sim supply and Clare Siobhan do a reaction video to jacksepticeye's sims letsplay. that would be hilarious.
  • Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I have a hard time finding sims 4 Let's Play's that hold my attention. Usually, the ones I like are not by hugely popular simmers.

I do like "Dan & Phil", they make me laugh sometimes. Another I really enjoy is "Make2" they play in a story based way like I do, that I relate to.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    The Sim Supply - James' LPs are funny, he is witty and also sometimes it's like he's never played the game before which luckily for him is endearing. 🙂 His builds are great also.
    Simlicy - Dawn is sweet and has beautiful decorating taste and I love her builds so much!
    Deligracy - I like her builds and challenege videos, she's funny and interesting. Her LPs are too crazy for my taste though, the murder, rich "daddys" etc are too much but her Vanilla LP was fantastic, I think she finds that boring though.
    Drgluon - Technically he's a streamer on Twitch but he uploadd then to YT, he's sooo creative and his Sims play throughs are quirky and hilarious. He's also a really friendly and kind guy.
    Thomas TV - He does the most incredible builds!
  • Options
    jordanfbrasiljordanfbrasil Posts: 102 Member
    Deligracy and SimSupply all the way!
    U0tQRGg.png
  • Options
    PandemosPandemos Posts: 18 Member
    I really enjoy Vixella, Lilsimsie and The Sim Supply. But I'm always searching for new things to watch. Started to watch Seri! Pixel Biologist!
    and her Green Legacy. She is so cute and sweet, it's just lovely :)
  • Options
    BluegalelageulBBluegalelageulB Posts: 5 New Member
    Laurenzside in the Raising Youtubers as Sims series
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Pixelade. I've been watching his Rags to Riches series.
  • Options
    IcewolfIcewolf Posts: 709 Member
    I prefer watching CallMeKevin. Love his craziness!
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    The only ones I watch now is CallMeKevin's ^^ He so hilarious and I love his quirky gameplay. All hail our one and only dear leader Jim Pickens :)
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Icewolf wrote: »
    I prefer watching CallMeKevin. Love his craziness!

Same. When I need a laugh his sim series from 1 to 4 is hilarious.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    SikukeSikuke Posts: 96 Member
    Callmekevin and onlyabidoang

Onlyabidoang brings fun videos related to sims logic, sims type of players etc. I find them very entertaining :)
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    edited March 2019
    XUrbanSimsX (Jenn2606 on the Gallery)’s The Foremans series is the best thing ever and is on its third season. The series started with City Living, then went to Pets, and now they have their self named series The Foremans.We’re currently on Generation 3, but the family is HUGE and is spread out. I could only hope of achieving that kind of family tree in my game one day.

I also love watching Vixella and Prisma’s series 💙
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    SimSweetySimSweety Posts: 73 Member
    I like a lot including Clare Siobhan,Lilsimsie and vixella
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    Has The Andrew Arcade been mentioned already? His Let's Plays are quite fun.
  • Options
    Rhaenyra13Rhaenyra13 Posts: 7 New Member
    CallmeKevin is definitely my favorite. He's hilarious.
  • Options
    xPIXLxxPIXLx Posts: 34 Member
    I really like The Sim Supply and Deligracy. I've watched some of LilSimsies posts, but I don't find her as entertaining. Nothing against her, she's just not my cup of tea. Some of you posted some other youtubers that I really need to check out. Great suggestions guys!
  • Options
    QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    DoctorAshley does some nice speed builds.

I don’t watch let’s plays of sims games though. I save my viewing times for games I know I wouldn’t be any good at, like fighting games.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I just started watching The Sim Supply a few days ago and I'm quite enjoying it. I don't really know any other channels so far.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

This girl is very good.

https://youtu.be/uNunHAy-FEs
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    TheSimSupply and onlyabidoang
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    I am watching Pleasant Sims right now, she started a rotational play in Sunset Valley the same time i started my sims 3 rotational play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf_C1EWWxTs

I also love dramatisim, she does rotational series too.
  • Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    I just finished, over about 3 weeks lol Captains Sauces Sims Playlist, I believe there are 148 uploads..He is amazing, he is not a Simmer in the Sims community he is a gamer, but he puts SO much effort into each one of his videos just amazing his brilliant creativity, never saw a youtuber with this much creativity..it's basically as if you are watching a T.V. Series..hard to explain how truly gifted he is
  • Options
    honeywitchhoneywitch Posts: 321 Member
    for the past few months i've only watched plumbella, vixella, and smart milk :smile:
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Deligracy is my favourite at the moment. I like that she does story based lets plays.
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I like TheSimsupply, i've stopped watching most of the others I found as the constant hating on supernaturals is annoying. Can anyone recommend someone that isn't too crazy into Alpha CC that plays occults?