Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Extending Eaves?

_natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
Does anyone know how to extend your homes eaves separately? Like I want the front eave longer then the back... I know you can do this on PC, but I'm unsure with console. I play on PS4.
She/Her. 👩🏻
PlayStation. 🎮
United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
Post edited by _natalie on

Comments

• Options
    floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    I don't think it's possible on console sadly. There's been so many times where I've wanted to do it.
  • Options
    UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    There is a way using 3 roofs - an A-frame in the middle and then 2 independent roofs either side, which can both have independent eves. I wish I could post a diagram to show you but I'm new to the forum. I promise I will when I'm allowed to.
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to extend your homes eaves separately? Like I want the front eave longer then the back... I know you can do this on PC, but I'm unsure with console. I play on PS4.

Hold square and X at the same time then click the eave on the side you want longer and drag.
  • Options
    animevampanimevamp Posts: 136 Member
    _natalie wrote: »

Hold square and X at the same time then click the eave on the side you want longer and drag.

Holy!.. it works. Thank you I've never been able to figure that out.
  • Options
    NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    What is square on xbox?
  • Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Needrar wrote: »
    What is square on xbox?

Square is X on the xbox controller so on xbox you want to hold X and A together at the same time :smile: