Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED

SmsMnc14SmsMnc14 Posts: 50 Member
CLOSED

Please add a delete button for challenges on the forum. It will be greatly appreciated. Starting a new challenge soon.
Post edited by SmsMnc14 on

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2020
    n/a.............
  • Options
    sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member

Great first part....no spoilers, would rather wait for the next chapter. Can't wait to meet the new baby girl!
    hqEK2sI.png

• Options
    Great first part....no spoilers, would rather wait for the next chapter. Can't wait to meet the new baby girl!

Yay!!!!!! Thank you :smiley: The next chapter will be posted soon!
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    n/a..............
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    n/a..............
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Great start! Way to go #TeamVirgo because I'm also a Virgo as today (8/29) is my cake day. Can't wait to read more!
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Great start! Way to go #TeamVirgo because I'm also a Virgo as today (8/29) is my cake day. Can't wait to read more!

Thank you!! And happy belated birthday!! I hope you enjoyed your special day zodiac twin :D
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    n/a..........
  • Options
    15aewar15aewar Posts: 1,051 Member
    SmsMnc14 wrote: »
    Hey my fellow simmers!

I'm currently troubleshooting which CC needs to be updated. I usually just start a new game and go from there but I don't want to lose progress with this challenge. I'm also not sure if I want Estelle to blossom into a teenager for the next chapter. Decisions... decisions... decisions!

It sounds like the patch has broken a ton of CC. Good luck with fixing everything!
  • Options
    15aewar wrote: »
    SmsMnc14 wrote: »
    Hey my fellow simmers!

I'm currently troubleshooting which CC needs to be updated. I usually just start a new game and go from there but I don't want to lose progress with this challenge. I'm also not sure if I want Estelle to blossom into a teenager for the next chapter. Decisions... decisions... decisions!

It sounds like the patch has broken a ton of CC. Good luck with fixing everything!

Thank you! Yeah the patch definitely had an effect on my game. I still have a few minor fixes that I want to clear but at least I'm able to play now!
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    n/a............
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    n/a..........
  • Options
    Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    Destiny is beautiful and your story is very interesting. I like how Chantel helped Destiny during the pregnancy and Estelle is beautiful as a mother.
    Congratulations finished gen 1! ^^ Cannot wait for gen 2 :)
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • Options
    Cookingpup99Cookingpup99 Posts: 443 Member
    Hiya, thank you so much for your support of the challenge and I'm glad you're enjoying it!! Both Destiny and Estelle are beautiful sims and I'm really excited to see how she gets on with her acting. 112 points already?! That's amazing - I'll add it to the board.
  • Options
    Destiny is beautiful and your story is very interesting. I like how Chantel helped Destiny during the pregnancy and Estelle is beautiful as a mother.
    Congratulations finished gen 1! ^^ Cannot wait for gen 2 :)

Thank you so much!!! 1.4 will be released very soon :D
  • Options
    Hiya, thank you so much for your support of the challenge and I'm glad you're enjoying it!! Both Destiny and Estelle are beautiful sims and I'm really excited to see how she gets on with her acting. 112 points already?! That's amazing - I'll add it to the board.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you so much for creating this challenge and reading my story! I really love the fact that it gets me out of my comfort zone.
    Destiny has a lot of time on her hands and I'm also big on skill building. Thanks for adding me to the board!
  • Options
    Depper12Depper12 Posts: 25 Member
    this challenge is fun
  • Options
    Depper12 wrote: »
    this challenge is fun

I'm really enjoying this challenge! Thanks for reading :smiley:
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    n/a..............
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    n/a............
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    n/a..........
  • Options
    badxwolfxrisingbadxwolfxrising Posts: 69 Member
    @SmsMnc14 the images in your post about the Generation 2 rules don't appear to be working properly. I wanna see those baby pix!
  • Options
    @SmsMnc14 the images in your post about the Generation 2 rules don't appear to be working properly. I wanna see those baby pix!

Thank you for bringing this to my attention! You should be able to see the photos now.
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    n/a...........