Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Old thread please lock

GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,091 Member
So I heard someone walking around my sim's house and doors and such, so I went to look and found

52143654_251435969113996_3020833396164132864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f530a7c4fb8337b1f42dfbd8f95ffe98&oe=5CE965C7

and

52519433_251437522447174_6074815800890359808_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=08391d60d01f653a64a0c7dbddbc7c0c&oe=5D239AC8

Making themselves at home.Being the dog lover I am, I didn't bother them.But I didn't know strays could just walk in without the sim befriending or inviting them.

:D
Post edited by GraceyManor on

Comments

• Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited February 2019
    LOL, I would love that too if it ever happened within reason, but no. The closest I've ever seen are the cats and dogs that hang out at the frat house in Uni World and like to sleep on the beat up old sofa in the front yard, but the students still have to make friends with them and invite them inside to get them there.

And I do not have children ringing my doorbell at 2 am as you reported in a different thread because they have a curfew. What kind of residential lots are these and what have you done to this poor game of yours? ;)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    Lol the dogs l don’t mind as much especially the first
    One he is kind of cute I placed down a chew toy and food for him it’s just a regular residential lot, thisnsave I don’t have any sims visiting just strays it was the random door bell rings at night that drove me nuts
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I have once seen an empty lot that happened to be full of stray horses. No idea why they just happened to be there! :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    I've seen strays breaking into houses a couple of times while playing in Appaloosa Plains.
    It has happened with The Parrotts.
  • Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    A few years ago I was playing in Appaloosa Plains and a deer randomly entered the house around 3 am. He hopped around the kitchen for a bit then left the way he came. Also, I once threw a birthday party and two dogs somehow made their way into my house. I thought a guest brought them, but when I looked, they were listed as strays. This was during the daytime, though.
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I mostly don´t have strays, but pets of other households. They wander in (no one has to invite them in), stay for a while and leave again. Or not. I think, they glitch, because they just don´t leave and seem to be pretty content at the house, but when I restart the game, they are gone. I could probably reset them but as long as they don´t have fleas, I let my sims have fun with them.

Screenshot-x6807.jpg
    This kitten was wildly popular.

Screenshot-x3344.jpg
    Also, sometimes there are random horses in the living room. This one just ran through the wall.

Screenshot-x3508.jpg
    And this deer, which really didn´t like my sim. It poofed away after this. Bit creepy.
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • Options
    davidbowiedavidbowie Posts: 6 New Member
    wish i had your problem- i never seem to find stray pets anywhere! however, when i moved out my sim son to play, he arrived in his new house to find a stray on the porch. poor thing just walked right in with my sim, and that's how we got Lucky the dog. :)
  • Options
    ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    I mostly don´t have strays, but pets of other households. They wander in (no one has to invite them in), stay for a while and leave again. Or not. I think, they glitch, because they just don´t leave and seem to be pretty content at the house, but when I restart the game, they are gone. I could probably reset them but as long as they don´t have fleas, I let my sims have fun with them.

Screenshot-x6807.jpg
    This kitten was wildly popular.

Screenshot-x3344.jpg
    Also, sometimes there are random horses in the living room. This one just ran through the wall.

Screenshot-x3508.jpg
    And this deer, which really didn´t like my sim. It poofed away after this. Bit creepy.

I've had wild horses somehow get on my sims flat room and eat his garden I had on it. They've also gotten in the basement to eat his garden I had there.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • Options
    porisporis Posts: 1 New Member
    My sim moved into a new house and when she arrived there was a stray dog sitting inside on the couch. After a few interactions though, it suddenly disappeared which is so bizarre, maybe some kind of glitch!
  • Options
    poris wrote: »
    My sim moved into a new house and when she arrived there was a stray dog sitting inside on the couch. After a few interactions though, it suddenly disappeared which is so bizarre, maybe some kind of glitch!

This is an old thread I actually don’t need help anymore
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top