Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I install cc?

How do I install cc? I saw a forum once but I cant find it :lol:

Comments

• Options
    GiraffeBlue08GiraffeBlue08 Posts: 4 New Member
    No worries! First you need to go to a cc site, like the sims resources. Choose an item or mod and click download on it. if you are on TSR it will give a 10 second timer. Just wait. When the timer is finished go to file explorer and then into 'Downloads' you should find a download there. Move the download to 'Documents' then 'Electronic Arts' then 'Sims 4' and then finally to 'Mods'. Run Sims 4. If it didn't work then go onto the TS4 menu, click 'Game Options' then 'Other'. Make sure that 'Custom Content' is enabled. If this didn't work, I am afraid that I cannot help you. Happy Simming! o:)
  • Options
    GiraffeBlue08GiraffeBlue08 Posts: 4 New Member
    Hang on are you talking about Sims 3 or Sims 4? This is for Sims 4. Sorry if you mean TS3
  • Options
    KatyFernlilyKatyFernlily Posts: 738 Member
    If it's a sims3pack, just double click it and it will go into the launcher. Click install.
    If it's a package file, put it your mods folder located - documents, electronic arts, sims 3, mods folder.
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Please don't necropost in extremely old threads. I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now as it has been inactive since 2010, If you have any questions about necroposting you can read this thread here : Necroposting
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top