Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I built a club that I am proud of :D

I was talking to a friend tonight and I wanted to build a club for San Myshuno seeing as I felt if there were karaoke bars, a nice night club wouldn't be out of place in the city. I ended up moving the karaoke bar in the fashion district into Windenburg (Where it fits in perfectly actually) And then got to working on what I think is one of my best builds. I can't wait for the gallery to come to console because I actually would very much like to share this. Anyway, Welcome to Club Blue ^_^
2wgf4lz.jpg

Here is the bottom floor which is the bathrooms, the dance floor and a little game area
2u6zrbn.jpg

Then the top area where you can get drinks and just relax if you aren't much a partier
6ntizr.jpg

And here it is at night in live mode
2qwhs9t.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy it! I was so proud I just wanted to share it here <3
8c1695baf85e527a0357f825b6539ff2cd9de1a7.gif Where Have All The Cowboys Gone?

Comments

• Options
    NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Looks good. Keep on building. 👍
  • Options
    RevolverOcelotsRevolverOcelots Posts: 438 Member
    Needrar wrote: »
    Looks good. Keep on building. 👍

thank you : D I won't stop that's only one of my many many builds but this one I am most proud of at least at the moment!
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    You should be proud! It looks amazing!
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    You should be proud! It looks amazing!

thank you so very much ^^
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    I like it a lot! I love the use of the flower banner things, too!

Also, your profile icon look like Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in a sun hat. I cannot unsee this.
  • Options
    LOW wrote: »
    Wow looks great

thank you!
    I like it a lot! I love the use of the flower banner things, too!

Also, your profile icon look like Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) in a sun hat. I cannot unsee this.

Thank you!

I can see that actually xD That's just Cole from dragon age inquisition tho! But I definitely can see it xD
  • Options
    floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    Love it! If you make anything else that you're proud of, you should definitely share it on here. I enjoy seeing console builds since there's no gallery. :relaxed:
  • Options
    floralney wrote: »
    Love it! If you make anything else that you're proud of, you should definitely share it on here. I enjoy seeing console builds since there's no gallery. :relaxed:

Thank you! I have plenty I could share I'll go through my gallery and see what others I'd like to share I've been doing tons of building lately!
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I was talking to a friend tonight and I wanted to build a club for San Myshuno seeing as I felt if there were karaoke bars, a nice night club wouldn't be out of place in the city. I ended up moving the karaoke bar in the fashion district into Windenburg (Where it fits in perfectly actually) And then got to working on what I think is one of my best builds. I can't wait for the gallery to come to console because I actually would very much like to share this. Anyway, Welcome to Club Blue ^_^
    2wgf4lz.jpg

Here is the bottom floor which is the bathrooms, the dance floor and a little game area
    2u6zrbn.jpg

Then the top area where you can get drinks and just relax if you aren't much a partier
    6ntizr.jpg

And here it is at night in live mode
    2qwhs9t.jpg

I hope you guys enjoy it! I was so proud I just wanted to share it here <3

Good job. Not much of a builder myself, but always fun seeing what stuff other players build.
  • Options
    RionAgrias wrote: »

Good job. Not much of a builder myself, but always fun seeing what stuff other players build.

Thank you! : D

• Options
    JPGamingUKJPGamingUK Posts: 4 New Member
    While everyone is waiting for the Gallery to come, If fellow console players are looking for a way to inspire and share there builds with others I have a new Facebook group called The Sims Console Builders Community and looking for people to join and help inspire other players and help them if they need it. If you wish to join just search for us on Facebook Thankyou Dave :)