The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Loving Couple Looking To Adopt [PROLOGUE TO SERIES] [CLOSED CASTING]

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    mermaidlove4evermermaidlove4ever Posts: 4 New Member
    I submitted Noah and Chloe as boyfriend and girlfriend, the gallery must've glitched put or something when you downloaded them. Chloe is pregnant with Noah's baby to clear that up. Their relationship was almost full on both levels too. Can you fix it?
  • Options
    nbgangelovanbgangelova Posts: 194 Member
    I submitted Noah and Chloe as boyfriend and girlfriend, the gallery must've glitched put or something when you downloaded them. Chloe is pregnant with Noah's baby to clear that up. Their relationship was almost full on both levels too. Can you fix it?

I'll go ahead and redo theirs since there was a glitch! Can't guarantee the results will change, though :smile:, but here's hoping! I will update with the top three families and their children as soon as I'm finished redoing their interview!
  • Options
    Thank you so much! I spent like thirty minutes in CAS on them lol.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Okay, so after going back and redoing the family from @mermaidlove4ever I have the final results!

The following two families had the third and second highest relationship level (respectively) and will be supporting characters in the story. We'll be seeing quite a bit of them in the future! As what, who knows...?

1. The Nightengale family by @INFINILoki ! Their backstory is so interesting and with the planning I did, I found that this family's history will serve as a spicy addition to my story. I can't wait for the birth of their child, and possibly a little friend for the main character.

2. The Branch family by @Skcaga6 ! As I said, those with gloomy traits had an upper hand during these interviews for some odd reason, which led to the second and first place sims getting top score! While the back story is a little simplistic, her child's background will help create a grounding sim friend for the main character!

Aaaaaaaaand finally, the family that got the highest relationship score (despite the father's lack of care and extreme coffee addiction), and also what could possibly be a very drama-enducing story, is...

The Richmond family, with Bryant Kerns and Payton Richmond, created by @pammiechick ! I don't know how sims with such self-absorbed and gloomy tendencies won the Beasley's over, but I guess it's a testament to who they're drawn to help? The Beasley's really want to intervene before Bryant and Payton's baby is thrown into the spotlight, and save him or her from a disastrous future.

Thank you to everyone else who submitted applications! All other applicants not listed above will be used for future minor roles and honorable mentions, so keep a look out in the future ;) I shall be posting the first chapter of the story in the next couple of days under a different forum post, and possibly with a link to a blog-site to prevent it being taken down due to censorship!

Have a good weekend, y'all!

• Options
    INFINILokiINFINILoki Posts: 25 Member
    awesome! I got second. :D sucks for the baby though, being stuck with that family. Which I had a blast making them by the way, so glad you liked their story as much as you did! At least Belldona will most likely make a good sub mom to their little sibling, cause she's honestly the only one I think would care. That family is so full of potential drama and issues im sure youll have fun having them as side characters...XD Cant wait to see what happens!
  • Options
    I am a bit sad that Chloe and Noah weren't chosen but I can't wait to see what you do with the other families in the future! Congrats to everyone who won!
  • Options
    I am a bit sad that Chloe and Noah weren't chosen but I can't wait to see what you do with the other families in the future! Congrats to everyone who won!

I did love your sims and their backstory, and I'll have you know they did much better the second time around, but not enough. I believe they came in 5th, which isn't bad at all! I do these kind of interactive challenges a lot so keep you eye open, I might do something similar in the future :)
  • Options
    INFINILoki wrote: »
    awesome! I got second. :D plum for the baby though, being stuck with that family. Which I had a blast making them by the way, so glad you liked their story as much as you did! At least Belldona will most likely make a good sub mom to their little sibling, cause she's honestly the only one I think would care. That family is so full of potential drama and issues im sure youll have fun having them as side characters...XD Cant wait to see what happens!

I thought of the sister perhaps taking the child and raising it herself, or something along those lines! Still working out the kinks, but it's definitely going to be an interesting side story!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited January 2019
    Yay!

I can’t wait to see what you do with the story with all of the subs. So funny that Bryant was such a coffee holic. :D I’m sad the video didn’t turn out. :( Would have been fun to watch. Looking forward to reading! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Yay!

I can’t wait to see what you do with the story with all of the subs. So funny that Bryant was such a coffee holic. :D I’m sad the video didn’t turn out. :( Would have been fun to watch. Looking forward to reading! <3

It was a fun recording which sucks, but oh well! Being a Yotu e Simmer isn't for me I guess lol
  • Options
    INFINILokiINFINILoki Posts: 25 Member
    > @nbgangelova said:
    > pammiechick wrote: »
    >
    > Yay!
    >
    > I can’t wait to see what you do with the story with all of the subs. So funny that Bryant was such a coffee holic. :D I’m sad the video didn’t turn out. :( Would have been fun to watch. Looking forward to reading! <3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It was a fun recording which plum, but oh well! Being a Yotu e Simmer isn't for me I guess lol

youtubers have the same thing happen often, gamers in general being the ones witht he most problems lol so maybe you have what it takes after all, just had your first crash/error/game loss to put into the books. id watch it for sure if you ever tried again! ;P
  • Options
    INFINILoki wrote: »
    > @nbgangelova said:
    > pammiechick wrote: »
    >
    > Yay!
    >
    > I can’t wait to see what you do with the story with all of the subs. So funny that Bryant was such a coffee holic. :D I’m sad the video didn’t turn out. :( Would have been fun to watch. Looking forward to reading! <3
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It was a fun recording which plum, but oh well! Being a Yotu e Simmer isn't for me I guess lol

youtubers have the same thing happen often, gamers in general being the ones witht he most problems lol so maybe you have what it takes after all, just had your first crash/error/game loss to put into the books. id watch it for sure if you ever tried again! ;P

Uuuuuuuuugh it would have been SO awesome!!
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Looking forward to how this story plays out.