Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February 2nd Pre Gamepack Patch Speculation 2019 (Out Now)

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
So I'm going to put this thread up early since SimGuruKate has confirmed there will be no patch this month. February could be interesting since Valentine's Day falls on that month. Maybe we'll get some VDay Items and I could use more for Love Day with Seasons. Also the gurus are saying a lot of bug fixes are coming

Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    We need slow dancing and an R&B radio station
  • Options
    SimsWichtesSimsWichtes Posts: 127 Member
    edited January 2019
    I know it wierd but I still want witches first. valentines day...give me witches. everything else can come after that. :)

I also love slow dancing, romantic athmosphere and so on. but sry I have priorities. super natural player are dry. and tho i will buy anything they give me i will act like i would buy nothing before i get my witches
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    I know it wierd but I still want witches first. valentines day...give me witches. everything else can come after that. :)

I also love slow dancing, romantic athmosphere and so on. but sry I have priorities. super natural player are dry. and tho i will buy anything they give me i will act like i would buy nothing before i get my witches

This is about free patch content. Witches would require a Game or Expansion Pack but simple VDay Item could be put in for free in the Feb Patch.
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    February could be interesting since Valentine's Day falls on that month. Maybe we'll get some VDay Items and I could use more for Love Day with Seasons.

The Sims anniversary is way more important. They usually ignore Valentine’s Day but always added free content to celebrate the anniversary.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    It'll probably be something stupid like some Valentine's/Love Day CAS stuff for only adult Sims. I'd love to get some new stuff for kids and toddlers, but that won't happen.
  • Options
    Evie0602Evie0602 Posts: 634 Member
    I really hope they fix the teleporting bug.
  • Options
    It'll probably be something stupid like some Valentine's/Love Day CAS stuff for only adult Sims. I'd love to get some new stuff for kids and toddlers, but that won't happen.

Love Day stuff isnt stupid since that day came with Seasons. The Developers don't think it was stupid or they wouldn't have added it.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'd be happy with just a bug fix patch. I don't care about Love/Valentine's Day at all so I hope they don't make anything for that. If they did make something new for the game for February, I imagine it'd be something anniversary related. What that could be, I don't know.
  • Options
    simlottesimlotte Posts: 56 Member
    would love to see the react in disgust bug fixed finally. i hate it so much, makes me not want to have famous sims :D and I wish for a valentines special. like online or blind dating. I hate having to roam the streets to find a suitable partner for my sims. if only they could have tinder in game :D
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    My guess is they will be giving us new types of stairs for the anniversary patch.

At least here's hoping. :)
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Even though Kate announced there's no content patch this month, I'm still hoping for a bug fix patch. Branding still not working properly, and there seem to be issues with quitting the spotlightt (throws out Last Exception errors gmy non-famous Sim still seems to be attracting fans -- he got the notification for On The Road To Fame before I had him quit), plus the one where Sims are picking up the celebrity walk at level 3 but they can't turn it off till level 5. The quitting the spotlight bug is making my current save almost unplayable.

February -- probably bug fixes if we don't get them this month, maybe an anniversary T-shirt in CAS like last year, They could be thinking something big for the 20th anniversary though. We could also get an SP or GP next month -- not necessarily anything Valentine's themed.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I think if there's a pack coming in February (seems to be most common view) we'll have pre-pack patch related stuff as well as sims anniversary stuff.
  • Options
    RamblineRoseRamblineRose Posts: 814 Member
    I would love to see slow dancing as a part of the updates for February.
  • Options
    simlotte wrote: »
    would love to see the react in disgust bug fixed finally. i hate it so much, makes me not want to have famous sims :D and I wish for a valentines special. like online or blind dating. I hate having to roam the streets to find a suitable partner for my sims. if only they could have tinder in game :D
    The last December Patch before the Emergency Patch was supposed to have fixed the Disgust Bug.
  • Options
    K4siesK4sies Posts: 267 Member
    Evie0602 wrote: »
    I really hope they fix the teleporting bug.

For the love of god, please! It's super annoying :/
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    The last December Patch before the Emergency Patch was supposed to have fixed the Disgust Bug.

It didnt fixed it properly, React in disgust still appear automatically when they see their spouse, pets, children and their friends, but it disappears by itself, it keep appearing then disappearing..you call that a fix? But yeah I admit I better than before..

I want LEAF PILES FIX that been more than six months and not fixed..
    Super annoying very dirty leaf piles all around your house and neighborhoods in all worlds...
    Also as others said, the teleporting bug is pretty annoying too
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    My guess is they will be giving us new types of stairs for the anniversary patch.

At least here's hoping. :)

Spiral stairs! Even ladders like we had with Sims 3 Island Paradise, would be handy when space is tight.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    For a relationship themed patch update, how about the ability to create sims in CAS who are in a relationship but not married?
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    Even though Kate announced there's no content patch this month, I'm still hoping for a bug fix patch. Branding still not working properly, and there seem to be issues with quitting the spotlightt (throws out Last Exception errors gmy non-famous Sim still seems to be attracting fans -- he got the notification for On The Road To Fame before I had him quit), plus the one where Sims are picking up the celebrity walk at level 3 but they can't turn it off till level 5. The quitting the spotlight bug is making my current save almost unplayable.

February -- probably bug fixes if we don't get them this month, maybe an anniversary T-shirt in CAS like last year, They could be thinking something big for the 20th anniversary though. We could also get an SP or GP next month -- not necessarily anything Valentine's themed.

Kate said that there will be no bug fix patch this month either.
  • Options
    graventhe wrote: »

It didnt fixed it properly, React in disgust still appear automatically when they see their spouse, pets, children and their friends, but it disappears by itself, it keep appearing then disappearing..you call that a fix? But yeah I admit I better than before..

I want LEAF PILES FIX that been more than six months and not fixed..
    Super annoying very dirty leaf piles all around your house and neighborhoods in all worlds...
    Also as others said, the teleporting bug is pretty annoying too

Hopefully the leaf woohoo and the raking leaves interaction will be fixed as well. The former cancels out so your lucky if you can woohoo. With the latter sims will cancel other interactions to rake leaves. Also the rake leaf interaction keeps cueing up by itself.
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    So I'm going to put this thread up early since SimGuruKate has confirmed there will be no patch this month. February could be interesting since Valentine's Day falls on that month. Maybe we'll get some VDay Items and I could use more for Love Day with Seasons. Also the gurus are saying a lot of bug fixes are coming

Seeing things like this annoys me... they have a fix in place, yet it won't be available for another month. I've been having another bug that wasn't fixed in the December patch and I've had it since the November update, I just can't motivate myself to play the game when there are unresolved issues like this.
  • Options
    simlottesimlotte Posts: 56 Member

yeah, it said so in the patch notes, but it's just as bad as ever in my game.
  • Options
    Something I'd love to see tuned is a way to turn off the embarrassed moolet sims get from living in the mansion if their not a celebrity. My sims are rich. Why should they be embarresed?
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member

I was thinking an emergency patch, like we got the one to fix the CAS aging bug. Sims can leave the spotlight but the game throws Last Exception errors, and my Sim is still attracting fans it seems like; he goes to the Casbah Gallery to paint and he has Sims gathering behind him going crazy.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options

I was thinking an emergency patch, like we got the one to fix the CAS aging bug. Sims can leave the spotlight but the game throws Last Exception errors, and my Sim is still attracting fans it seems like; he goes to the Casbah Gallery to paint and he has Sims gathering behind him going crazy.

Sadly the CAS Aging Glitch seems to be back atleast in my game.