Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which stuff packs do you use most?

I don’t own any stuff packs but now they are on sale for £5.99 I am considering buying a few.

Which stuff packs do you use the most when playing?

Comments

• Options
    HausieHausie Posts: 25 Member
    I have all the stuff packs, but Cool Kitchen, Movie Stuff and Laundry Day are the packs that I use the most in my game. I think it really depends on what you're looking for in TS4. Just try to review every pack on TS4 site and see what could be best for you.
  • Options
    Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    I use "Kidsroom Stuff", "Vintage Glamour" and "Romantic Garden" the most.
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Laundry Day, Vintage Glamour and Bowling Night
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,032 Member
    I only have 2 Stuff Packs, so I'm probably a terrible person to ask. But I really liked Romantic Garden more than I thought I would.

Originally, I just got it because it was part of a bundle, and it had some hair I liked. But now I'm finally using my households' backyards for something other than graves. Gardens really class the place up.
    ugMcxZk.jpeg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    cupcakemagic420cupcakemagic420 Posts: 3 New Member
    Laundry day has GREAT items. I also love Movie Stuff and Vintage Glamour (both also have really nice items). I don't tend to like the create a sim items in the stuff packs, but laundry day has some cute stuff for women. For them being on sale, totally worth it. I don't know if I would buy any other packs if they weren't on sale. These I would pay full price though.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I have all the stuff packs and use things from almost all of them literally all the time...really hard to say which I use the most.
    In my sim's own homes, Laundry Day stuff probably wins that...but Backyard, Movie Hangout, Perfect Patio and and Toddler stuff have activities I utilize out in community lots pretty much every sim day and fitness stuff has those earbuds that I make very heavy use of (as well as some nice furniture that I like).

Even the stuff packs I didn't mention get heavy use. I think you can be happy no matter which ones you get, I know I would be if I didn't have any of them.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    ChristelleChristelle Posts: 144 Member
    Cool Kitchen, Kidsroom stuff, Vintage Glamour,Movie Stuff and Laundry Day
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    ami123 wrote: »
    I don’t own any stuff packs but now they are on sale for £5.99 I am considering buying a few.

Which stuff packs do you use the most when playing?

Backyard stuff,kids room stuff, and laundry day stuff
    Oh hamburgers!
  • Options
    thecatsredthecatsred Posts: 327 Member
    If you're a CAS simmer, pick the one with the best CAS items. If you like building, pick the one with the best Build/Buy items (these are subjective so take a look at what you could get!).

I tend to use the Cool Kitchen, Laundry Day, and Movie Hangout the most, with the Fitness one coming in there too for CAS items.
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,837 Member
    Go to the store product page https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/store
    Click on each of the stuff packs and scroll to the bottom. There will be pics of the items in that pack.

I haven't played much with Laundry Day and Vintage Glamour yet (I just bought them last wk during this sale), but I know from looking at the items, they will get a lot of use in my game. I love the CAS and home decor in both. LD is definitely for my Sims that haven't "made it" yet and VG for when they move up (and for my Vamps). I see a lot of potential for LD as well if they give us Witches/Werewolves/Farming.
    I actually enjoy family play in TS4 so Kids' Room and Toddler get a lot of use when I have families.
    I love the ice cream and popcorn makers so I also like Cool Kitchen and Movie Hangout (MH has potential if I can get Gypsies in game - how I miss the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker!).
    Backyard has some nice outdoor items that don't take up much space (the bird feeder and wind chimes) and a fun object that is worth it if you have enough room on your lot.
    Personally, I love Spooky. Ever since getting Seasons, I use this every Halloween. I love the pumpkin carving table. Yes, it's a "limited" use pack because you probably only make use of it during the Halloween holiday, but I couldn't imagine not having it when that time of year comes around for my Sims!

baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif