Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Build-A-Bundle

kendallrankendallran Posts: 125 Member
Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you’re enjoying it so far. So basically I’m building a bundle while the packs are still on their sale. So far I’ve put Get Famous, and Jungle Adventures. But I don’t know what stuff pack to add with it. The stuff packs I own are Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Spooky Stuff, Laundry Day, Backyard Stuff, Movie Hangout and Kids Room. Which one should I add with it?

Build-A-Bundle 61 votes

Vintage Glamour
47%
Akl500PicmnfrshRedHoneySkyIcewolfjeepjeepcatPlayerSinger2010imhappyxoJessisennawalessimlishtralejandro15039VuloriKirbySkywalkerkeenowashcrash19duhboy2u2LadyKynannaliese39Sigzy05LiELF 29 votes
Bowling Stuff
11%
12JEREMIAtownie1010musteniCorenrenmikathatsnotswegJessithesimmer01 7 votes
Romantic Garden
16%
slamondaWulfsimmerEnkiSchmidtMDianaSimsGwenAutumnForgottenPixelsEvie0602Jasonschick80KalopsianDreamerCaffeinatedRachel 10 votes
Luxury Party
1%
Ja_rde 1 vote
Toddler Stuff
21%
HowGreatThouArthuandluelanorbretonJestTruPurplepiper767ChadSims2sillyangel0906policeofficerswifeChambersNRedShoe7MirandanikChelsPlaySimsWildIrishBanshee 13 votes
Fitness Stuff
1%
ChelleJo 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Vintage Glamour
    Vintage Glamour would go very nicely with Get Famous for all your fancy celebs. Merry Christmas! :)
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Vintage Glamour
    Among those packs, Toddler stuff is my personal favorite (of course it depends if you like toddlers), but Vintage Glamour is the one that pairs well with Get Famous from what people say
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    IyasenuIyasenu Posts: 325 Member
    Vintage Glamour
    Vintage Glamour!
    Gotta get your Celebrities a nice Butler for all your... Butlering needs!

I just hope your Butler turns out better than mine.
    Kleptomaniac, Slob, and Lazy?
    Thank goodness you can fire them and get a new one!
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    edited December 2018
    Vintage Glamour
    Of those packs- I think Vintage Glamour adds the best content with the butler, and I personally make a lot of use of the Globe Bar as well. The Build/Buy & CAS are very nice too.
  • Options
    sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    Vintage Glamour
    I like Romantic Garden a lot and it has the most usable items and CAS, but the style of Vintage Glamour goes extremely well with Get Famous.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,410 Member
    Bowling Stuff
    I think Vintage Glamour is a good choice but decided to give my vote to Bowling Stuff. While it doesn't come with a new venue it offers the equipment to create a bowling place. A nightclub with bowling sounds like something that would fit Del Sol Valley. This would only be a good choice if you want your sims to have more to do on community lots.
  • Options
    GwenAutumnGwenAutumn Posts: 18 Member
    Romantic Garden
    > @annaliese39 said:
    > Vintage Glamour would go very nicely with Get Famous for all your fancy celebs. Merry Christmas! :)

I totally agree. Planning on getting them soon.
    [img][/img]Cu7xidF.jpg
    Check out my Simblr! https://globalgwen98.tumblr.com/tagged/sims4cc

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Bowling Stuff
    Bowling Night SP
    Get Famous EP
    Dating Life GP
  • Options
    CorenrenCorenren Posts: 592 Member
    Bowling Stuff
    It seems like you are more interested in the stuff packs that will add more things to do, rather than just stuff. I think you should get bowling night, that way it not only opens up a whole new activity, but also a new fun venue option for your sims. Taking the family out bowling has become a weekly tradition for some of my sims.
    2ynjgg8.png
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,475 Member
    Vintage Glamour
    Vintage Glamour is awesome. The Butler makes housework so much easier, especially if you also hire a maid. And it definitely goes well with Get Famous. The retro styles are really nice too, you could use them for all kinds of scenarios with actors and celebrities.

I also recommend Romantic Garden, and that too could go well with Get Famous because the garden statues, big fountain and landscaping stuff look like they could be in the yard of a grand mansion estate. Plus, the Wishing Well is so cool and adds a little unpredictable spice to the game, as well as a way to gamble for your Sims to get ahead in life. >:)

I love both of these packs a lot.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    Vintage Glamour
    Vintage Glamour has the BEST decor. Hands down one of the best packs I own!
  • Options
    kendallrankendallran Posts: 125 Member
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts! I decided to go with Vintage glamour and I was lucky to have enough to get romantic garden too. I’m enjoying the clothes that come with them but haven’t gotten around to build/buy mode. I think I’m happy with my choice!
  • Options
    BennyandBellaBennyandBella Posts: 8 New Member
    Vintage Glamour
    Get Famous, Jungle Adventure, and Vintage Glamour definitely go well together! Also, I like the CAS items that we get.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,475 Member
    Vintage Glamour
    kendallran wrote: »
    Thank you everyone for your thoughts! I decided to go with Vintage glamour and I was lucky to have enough to get romantic garden too. I’m enjoying the clothes that come with them but haven’t gotten around to build/buy mode. I think I’m happy with my choice!

Great choices! Enjoy the packs! :)
    #Team Occult