Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Puddinroy Thanks for the comment :smile:

@emorrill I was going to send you a PM but it said that you are ignoring me :(
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,202 Member

Here is an update

[img][/img]yV8Tv7y.jpg

That mixologist need to be quicker, sims are needy sims lol

[img][/img]cmwYMcK.jpg

VJ, JCW and another sim wanting to order

[img][/img]07l9bho.jpg

party guest

[img][/img]NOrPBOL.jpg

Happy to finally receive his drink

[img][/img]duPtfP8.jpg

I later placed a buffet table down and the hungry sims got their food,
    after they got to dance.

• Options
    I made the start to my video :smile:

As usual some familiar Sims

48398304_10156016829856497_4463767572386414592_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=4a1f439ec7e1ee575bef04521ed1c2ad&oe=5CD43B3A

Oh dear!

48391664_10156016829831497_3473975441147035648_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=11abb438b26b819f0ec89dc1f352e75d&oe=5C8EB80D

The puppy must be cold

48423024_10156016830796497_4979381673331261440_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=859ba755ba3bffb28f65c1c7cea8d668&oe=5CA110DF

!

48388103_10156016830866497_3906646314787536896_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=baa914441e3670d73f50a027a9191182&oe=5C91EC2C
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I know this is late.
    @SydneyIsJoy Hello! I had a cat in real life once, named Echo, because she was so shy in the beginning, hiding under the bath tub etc, how come you chose it?
    @Charlottesmom Your kissing exposé was great!I play unmodded too, but some of the ones I read of are very impressive. Sorry for you and your sons loss.
    @PalmArrow Holly is cute as a steampunker but I liked her original outfit!
    @krabby_pattiess The wedding cake by the filthy stove!
    @lanlyn Glad you are okey. Grand Central Station - I like it. I think of this thread as the pulsing heart thread of the sims 3 forum @emorrill :smile: Your setting in Aurora Skies was excellent, sorry it did not work out. I did not recognize the 'scrooge' from the townies though, did you create him in CAS?
    @coco Beautiful setup with the cactuses!
    @Karritz Thanks for telling me of Haley, I like when sims do unexpected things on their own. Take care on your drive through fire-country.
    @meerkattime Happy birthday! (Very late..)
    @AlexaMich So sorry about your friend. I lost someone too recently, feels as if I have no beginning or end. Hope you are okey.
  • Options
    krabby_pattiesskrabby_pattiess Posts: 358 Member
    Hey fellow simmers, I am back on since I'm on break. I just downloaded sims on a new computer, so now I can play a little more :)

My blog where you can catch my simming: https://caitsims.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    FabBunnyFabBunny Posts: 158 Member
    edited December 2018
    Amberle and her boyfriend Romeo (in my new save) moved to Alpine County. Because Romeo is already a rich sim and Amberle reached level 10 in the actor career, they could afford a really nice house that I unfortunately do not have the talent or skill to build ahaha

GkQXzZX]Screenshot-277.jpg
  • Options
    Been making good progress today! :smiley:

My PC crashed earlier which happens when I use movie maker sometimes but so far nothing is lost. No crashes in The Sims :smile:

This is Sim Lane that I mentioned yesterday:

48894191_10156016830996497_932939619077455872_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=579cec077961b7046544f1d5392062c0&oe=5C9E12BD

48425223_10156016831076497_4920887607488937984_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=26368ac4c41a67be3cf55113a336e753&oe=5C8F6D61

48414810_10156016831136497_181418731388272640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=03680c8144ce38c095d2bd989242d2d7&oe=5C9C3143

Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Now we know why snow doesn't accumulate in Sims 4. Poor puppy!;P
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    @Hejix Thanks for the comments :smile: A lot of things in TS4 are disappointing
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    @emorrill I read thru it quickly, just because I was trying to catch up. The parts that I recall, I enjoyed, as usual. :)
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Yvette Grisby couldn't cook because of cutlery in her hand so I resetted her. Phew, thought I was stuck already with a corrupted game. Now that she has a new baby, her house is a complete mess. It used to be so clean... But it makes me feel better about my own house with kids. If even she, a neat sim, can't make it.

Her son, Dave, grew as a child. I'm disappointed, he only has big ears, not a big nose. And he has black hair... I wonder where that comes from? I still couldn't give him the evil trait, even mean-spirited didn't seem right. I chose inappropriate. Should be fun to play someone grumpy and easily irritated by his physical appearance and people's comments.

The lattest adopted sibling is artistic like Laurel. I thought Dave could hate art, just to be provocative later on and clash with the rest of his family that encourages humor and positivity.

I find it stressful to play such a big family and it is easy to get over controlling. I tried to let them have their say on their actions, on free will, as long as they didn't let the kids starve. The gameplay improved. ;)

But the layout in the Grisby household is annoying. Such a big unused space in the yard!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Mikezumi I'm surprised she doesn't have Simmunity.

@Springfairy556 Poor girl, having to deal with ghosts and dead bodies.

@king_of_simcity7 Lovely pictures.
    ****Scottie dog!!

@thuggishsplicer If you get the DisneyNow app (and have a participating television provider) you can get Phineas and Ferb, as well as the new Ducktales. As well as pretty much everything Disney Channel has aired in the last decade (give or take). Unless of course you already have access to this, then I just recommend the shows.
    ****Sorry about your hamster.

@Brandontaylor I always get a bunch of ErrorTrap errors (and Hybrid, for some reason).
    ****I really should pull out my old Smallville DVDs. If I can even find all the seasons. I think some of them ended up getting relocated to an unknown storage container.

@MamaSimTee Happy Holidays to you as well.

@emorrill You're a good writer, and I like stories with happy endings.

@Hejix Great update. Sounds like an interesting group of Sims.
    ****I haven't played long enough with the weather updates to have figured that out. How sad for TS4 Sims.

@coco I'm not sure. I don't think I played long enough afterwards to have them sell.

@Silverofdreams30 Hope your Sim's party goes well.

@Charlottesmom Get a ferret!

@msbeckycat Happy Birthday!!!

@krabby_pattiess Welcome back!

@FabBunny Nothing wrong with having little to no build talent. 90-some% of the houses you see my Sims in are from the Exchange or MTS, or occasionally TSR.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was with the Costers last night. Baby Gerard was born. He's human, so he'll take over after he ages up to YA. Until then, I get to think of a fun way to kill off his parents when the time comes. It's also the first boy they've had. All of the other children were girls. I also got Fallon into CAS. I decided I liked the hair she aged up with, so I left it.
    av5woij.jpg
    kwD1j3X.jpg

I probably won't be back until after Christmas, so Happy Holidays to everyone, and I hope you all have a wonderful Snowflake Day!

Happy Simming, all!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Nice update :smile: Is that the dance club in Bridgeport?

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Mikezumi
    Poor girl looks like she's in pain lol.
    Hope your game behaves now.I hate when I have to move.

@king_of_simcity7
    Oh, the screenshot of the bridge is perfect!
    Winter looks so pretty!

@Silverofdreams30
    Just like real life, taxis don't know how to drive.XD
    Oh the party looks fun! The Grind is one of my favorite night spots.

@bekkasan
    The haunted mansion has 999 happy haunts to be precise, but I think my game would literally die
    from that many sims.XD

@TinySpaceFox
    Exactly.You're only as old as you feel.
    Edward didn't think.He just grabbed.He was kind of in shock
    from appearing to her.Koji is annoying as heck.XD
    No, she hasn't. But she loves old homes and so far the spirits seem friendly...
    annoying but friendly XD

@MoonandStars83
    She has so much stuff to deal with XD.
  • Options
    Thank you @MoonandStars83 Fallon is beautiful.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited December 2018
    "Puppet-Master"
    Chapter Five - Starting the Plan
    The next day was a rushed day. I had things to do at City Hall. Y'know...when you're taking over the town, it all starts with the Art of the Deal which in my case was buying up any shares in any business that was in town and outmanoeuvering every single sim that was able to be outmanoeuvred. When I got hungry, I headed over to Hogan's Diner. Well, at least the food was tolerable and the menu was half-decent. Deidre was at work, but she also had some extra-curricular reading that she was assigned by her boss. Namely stuff to do with cloning or something. It was starting to get dark when she got up and headed for home.
    Screenshot-67.jpgScreenshot-70.jpgScreenshot-72.jpgScreenshot-74.jpgWe got up early the next morning for a little together time. With her starting work at the science center yesterday, it was a rather quiet home, especially when she wasn't around.
    Screenshot-80.jpgScreenshot-82.jpgWhen you're the talk of the town, which we were since the newspapers loved reporting about our hostile takeovers of several companies in town, you gather enemies. And the best way to combat those enemies is to have some line of self-defence. For me it meant learning alchemy (which surprisingly worked) and for Deidre it meant learning about science at the science station - which it also helped her work considering she was only a test-subject. And all of this before work hours.
    Screenshot-85.jpgScreenshot-87.jpgScreenshot-91.jpgMy day on the other hand, once Deidre went off to work was pretty uneventful. I finished up my study of alchemy, learning how to create a few elixirs, then went off to play farmhouse roulette with the beekeeping box. Luckily, I didn't get stung.
    Screenshot-92.jpgScreenshot-93.jpgThen I headed to the park and well, Deidre met up with me there. I decided to get in some fishing, while Deidre decided that she was going to get in some social networking. I did manage to get skilled to the point of being able to catch a rainbow trout. So at least that was something.
    Screenshot-94.jpgScreenshot-95.jpgScreenshot-96.jpgCouldn't help but laugh at Michael Steel and Fiona McIrish after the latter found herself on her heinie and the former planted himself facefirst into the roller-rink floor.
    Screenshot-98.jpgEvidently Buster, River, Parker and Molly all decided that they were going to have an hot-dog eat-off. River was definitely giving Parker the "I got this all wrapped up" look. Well...no-one died. Pity.
    Screenshot-99.jpgScreenshot-100.jpgScreenshot-101.jpgThat night, Deidre headed over to one of the coffee-shops that dotted Sunset Valley with the intention of buying out the business. After all, why not? Our whole plan was centered around buying up the entire town and making it strictly for the benefit of us, (meaning Deidre and myself). This, after all, wasn't meant to be charity. Anything that puts the simoleons in the bank for us, well, that's a good thing.

Anyways, Jared was there. The Watcher doesn't like Jared, Jared got fried. And that freaked out poor Jared so much that he promptly passed out. Deidre got a malevolent kick out of seeing that. Since she was evil, seeing anyone have something unfortunate happen to them, it amused her greatly.

Screenshot-104.jpgScreenshot-106.jpgScreenshot-108.jpgShocking, really.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,125 Member
    @Brandontaylor Thanks. :) It was a bittersweet thing to end the Christmas story, but man...it was a little bit of a stressor trying to get it all written about before Christmas! :p I appreciate everyone's kind comments about it and am so glad my time on it was worth it because of how much you all enjoyed it. <3

@Springfairy556 Ah, I see. Thanks for explaining everything. ;)
    I dunno...I've heard of a couple of stories in my day where people and ghosts fall in love. :p
    Goodness! I hope the weather has settled down now? :flushed: Tornadoes are one of my biggest fears!

@Silverofdreams30 That's pretty wallpaper. :)
    That car and those taxis! :lol: Yikes! I see sims run over kids on their bikes all the time while driving! :lol: Silly game!
    Ji Chang is lookin' good! :love:

@bekkasan You're very welcome. <3
    I've totally used poses not meant for what they were originally made for and it's worked out, like you said with the right camera angles. ;)
    I like having a girl with short hair in my games sometimes too. :blush: (Like Angelica! :smiley: She originally did not come with short hair.)
    Eh...I know I should get Supernatural one of these days, but.....Those zombies creep me out. :grimace: And the SP mod intimidates me (and I'm younger than you! :lol: ) So I dunno...
    Gem cutting would be nice...and the extra decorations. Decisions, decisions! :p
    I loved how quickly you typed out that ending for M&J! :mrgreen: I like your imagination and way of thinking. ;)<3

@TinySpaceFox I am SO curious what this Simmifying project of yours is! :smiley:
    It's always nice to know that others appreciate the effort I put in :>
    Agreed. :) And it's obvious how much sincere effort you put in. <3

@Charlottesmom I agree 100% to what you said here to @thuggishsplicer
    I’ve always said teachers are part saint and you guys deserve twice (or more!!) the pay you get for dealing with all the smartie pants in the school systems these days. Teachers are truly underrated, and under appreciated.
    That dinosaur Pop figure is adorable. <3
    I think you lost your phone again. ;):kissing_heart:

@Puddinroy Hey there. :) Glad you enjoyed my story. <3

@king_of_simcity7 Sent you a PM.
    That poor puppy all covered up in the snow... :(

@Auroraskies
    I think of this thread as the pulsing heart thread of the sims 3 forum @emorrill :smile: Your setting in Aurora Skies was excellent, sorry it did not work out. I did not recognize the 'scrooge' from the townies though, did you create him in CAS?
    Aww, thank you. <3
    "Scrooge" Jaron Hodge was a sim I found in the Sim Bin actually and just tweaked him a bit. :blush: I take it Aurora Skies is one of your favorite worlds? :smirk:;):p

@MamaSimTee
    @emorrill I read thru it quickly, just because I was trying to catch up. The parts that I recall, I enjoyed, as usual. :)
    Thanks sweetie. <3 And I understand...it's a busy time of year for all of us.

@MoonandStars83
    @emorrill You're a good writer, and I like stories with happy endings.
    Thank you. <3
    I seriously like...CAN'T write a story that doesn't have a happy ending! :p It's too hard for me!
    Fallon looks pretty. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Awesome update as usual. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    @coco I've been watching the weather and it looks like we should get through to Cairns over the next couple of days.

I am mostly worried about sudden, unexpected flooding and possible cyclones while I'm up there. I will be back home after 2 or 3 weeks but my son will come back after only a few days. He'll be flying home in under a week after leaving here. That means I'll have him to share driving going north but I'll be doing it all by myslef on the way home. I've not had the experience of sharing the driving with someone before so I'm looking forward to a relatively relaxing drive north.

@Puddinroy I hope you find time to watch a video or two over the next few weeks. I won't be loading any more until I get back home after the New Year. I'll probably post the next one in about 3 or 4 weeks from now. I've already started working on it but there is no time to do any more with it now. I have to get ready to leave in the morning today.

@Auroraskies I'm glad you enjoyed Haley. You'll see her in action in the next video - but I won't be posting it until mid January as I'll be away from my computer for a few weeks now. In the next episode I told Haley to do a few things I didn't think she'd do. If she hadn't wanted to co-operate I would have left it but she was delighted to do everything I suggested.

It's no longer fires up there - it is floods and cyclones I need to watch out for now.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    48403579_216106202646973_7732197573942837248_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_eui2=AeE6oiNaZYeP5cveYk8FrV-L6etDigJt093KZuzBJYPgw0UZCXSemniqbm97KzV5FdA7gRWZc77Ir0f1IfBG5ojL48B-RN_fdxjSTieBeR1pAw&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=303577da09a7e3a4b1cee7a82a69b761&oe=5C9D716E
    "Spooky, isn't it?" Destiny asked as she plopped down on the loveseat. Edward's bravery seemed to have vanished, replaced by a fearful curiosity. The spirit timidly sat down on the sofa, carefully, taking in his surroundings.

"Just a little," he said with a smile. He took off his top hat and coat and placed them beside him. "If you don't mind my asking, why would you choose to live here, Ms. Chalmers?"

"Call me Destiny," she said nonchalantly. "The mansion was cheap, there are no roaches, and it's far from the city." She shuddered at the memory of her old apartment. "Why, is there some sort of curse on the house?" she asked with a grin.

Edward folded his hands on his lap and stared down at them for a moment, frowning thoughtfully. "That's difficult to tell," he finally said as he looked up. "You see, not only have so many people died here, but ghosts are drawn to this place, and once they come here, they can't leave. We can't even cross over. Some try to get away by hitching rides with passing motorists, but they're pulled back within an hour. It's like…" He paused and thought about it for a moment. "It's like…"

"A rubber band?" Destiny suggested.

He nodded. "Quite. You can get a good distance away for a short amount of time before you're snapped back. It's not pleasant at all." He sighed.

Destiny bit her lower lip, unsure of what to say. "How," she finally managed to ask, "did you get here?"

"I died here, but I don't remember how.Something to do with the attic. Leota had planned the annual Gracey Halloween party. Have you met Leota?" Destiny shook her head.

48408623_216106905980236_8612245495403773952_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeF89chpppie7El0Ks71ah1P4LEmLxXv5GKokO-_bHcf2GXV68wuiny8u0yuqjCAM7Ax-lxtPI1_bAgqSkbKTjSlUWbdtPhkc6AnBGTgg2G76g&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=d8b1ba6888bb3ae0d1ade04ba05c97e5&oe=5C8F3DFE

"That Halloween, 1863 if I recall correctly, Leoata decided to have a tea party in the graveyard. We would all dress up and would wear nametags with silly names. At midnight we were supposed to reveal what our real names were. I thought it would be funny if I dressed as a coachman. I had managed to rent an old hearse buggy. Charles would dress like a corpse and hide in a coffin in the back." He suddenly became very somber.And then I found myself in the attic...and that's all I can remember."

48382153_216109255980001_7180007170728001536_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_eui2=AeHCH9xZPfPklgSyUArh9-KfUQb7XZKTo2K6Jp0oghJkPd0y2jpF-9o31aXun_FaF70j6a_K9qgOvA7BUjaUGGWmilL3m988BDwBqj3jyEhBtQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=f8f5c309c7d5e653ad17511695cacadf&oe=5C975506
    "By the stroke of midnight, all the guests were dead."

"How?" Destiny's voice was barely above a whisper.

We can't remember how." "The worst thing about this is that, being the oldest in the family, I was supposed to protect my younger siblings. I failed."

48909558_216114489312811_6249688516788224_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeHGqNnIk4AaBTYJF9qj6IzHgNyNRd_9qW8sz4AgWIjYXRF7U_RNLBPkqEywIWBMNvl1sl4ilgp5WXA_Tjv6qXWaL9nLDcJ7pDIFTKYABoYZPA&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=941a7fc75703fc03aa3887b6148d6c54&oe=5C8D0605
    "You didn't fail," Destiny said, suddenly feeling heartsick for the ghost. "You did what you could, and you had no control over what happened." She reached her hand out to pat his, and her fingertips went right through. "Sorry," she said with an awkward grimace. She pulled her hand away.

"It's no big deal, as you say," he said with an embarrassed chuckle. "You have to warn me first." His hand became somewhat solid and he gave her hand a soft squeeze. Then his hand was transparent again and she could feel the usual, cold, and near-nothingness of a ghost. "I appreciate the sentiment though. You're the first person I've told about my death. It's great to have someone I can really…

48911389_216115282646065_434525114101399552_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_eui2=AeF0tdPpBKeAAqxG36NUMlh3wGFG26aKFZT2uhasC5a2RyWMJRWuJIUDEP4MdNrQxC7HaacHtaTZF1KLUKq4vu8fgJjbQ9nEDg0yOnLznfluBQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=eed411e280f3441cdc308fea015c31aa&oe=5C9612FC
    "Talk to?"

"Yeah." He studied her face for a moment.

"What?" asked Destiny.

"Perhaps…" said Edward slowly. He shook his head. Hastily he added, "I'm sorry for keeping you up so late, Destiny. Good night." He grabbed his coat and hat.

"But what--"

He vanished.

"Good night, Edward," Destiny said with a sigh.
  • Options
    emorrill wrote: »

Thanks...just haven't posted much because of immense fatigue. Just when I think this infection is gone, it comes back... Evidently, still not receiving any notifications. I got the diagnosis from the doc about the pain in my back. Osteoarthritis - degenerative; evidently the cartilage is going.

@Springfairy556 - your story is absolutely awesome. It's kept me enthralled.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,125 Member
    edited December 2018

Thanks...just haven't posted much because of immense fatigue. Just when I think this infection is gone, it comes back... Evidently, still not receiving any notifications. I got the diagnosis from the doc about the pain in my back. Osteoarthritis - degenerative; evidently the cartilage is going.

Gosh I'm sorry to hear that @Nikkei_Simmer :( You've really had a rough go of it for the past few months...

And you're not old enough to get arthritis. ;)
    (And yes, I know that's not based on age, just trying to help you feel better. <3 )

Curse the Notification System on here. :unamused: I contacted the Moderators about it a couple of months back and unfortunately there's not much they can do, even after trying a few things. *sigh*
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    I have some noice pictures :)
    Misty is a country girl turned city girl. She wants to be a world famous acrobat. She made some friends in Starlight Shores
    zbgJumW.jpg
    But then she met this cutie(he was always making the first move, which usually never happens)
    katfkuH.jpg
    Misty had her first kiss
    HJWjzSb.jpg
    She couldn't wait to see her boyfriend ;)
    G0JVxP4.jpg
    Misty's in love love.
    s13A1uF.jpg
    He dip kissed her, I can't handle the cuteness
    5Hb37ry.jpg
    I made them get married and he has a son but my game glitched so I had to quit
    atkxQrB.jpg
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer
    Thanks! =)

So when you get up to go to the restroom and leave your game running...I came back to find two of my sims had the first kiss moodlet....Charles and Koji :D
  • Options

Gosh I'm sorry to hear that @Nikkei_Simmer :( You've really had a rough go of it for the past few months...

And you're not old enough to get arthritis. ;)
    (And yes, I know that's not based on age, just trying to help you feel better. <3 )

Curse the Notification System on here. :unamused: I contacted the Moderators about it a couple of months back and unfortunately there's not much they can do, even after trying a few things. *sigh*

It was the "traumatic injury" to my back in a fall down a set of stairs outside. Impacted my neck/shoulders, mid-lumbar and my hip and evidently, that impact was enough to do damage to my spine...and the x-rays, unfortunately, confirmed it.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Thank goodness for playing ahead in my story. I have a few that are on the backburner, but I've added another chapter to this one (my apocalypse fic). Anybody interested in catching up, the previous chapters are here: https://sims3wayoflife.blogspot.com/

The Way of Life
    Chapter Twenty-Five
    Surviving the Hellscape

It was a hellish landscape that presented itself after the war. Sunset Valley had certainly taken the worst of what nuclear annihilation had to offer. And those left alive in the bunker certainly had their work cut out for them. Radiation storms and periodic cloudy skies that were filled with soot, dust and radiation which turned the sky a sickly greenish brown and the radiation meters went crazy with the readings. It was during those times that the bunker occupants were glad that they weren't topside.
    Screenshot-308.jpgScreenshot-309.jpgScreenshot-310.jpgScreenshot-311.jpgScreenshot-312.jpg Andrew and Amanda were both toddlers now and they learned to eat in the highchairs provided to them. Most of the generation who saw the world end were going to end up in the bunker for the foreseeable future and that was what the second generation were going to end up having to do as well. The radiation storms had made living topside a perilous venture and no-one could predict when the next radiation storm would hit. So the better part of valor was to stay underground.
    Screenshot-313.jpgScreenshot-318.jpgScreenshot-320.jpg There were many things to do within the bunker; leisure activities like playing games and performing music. Haruo being a Level 8 in Piano often took to the keyboard just so that he could take his mind off the traumatic events that had happened.
    Screenshot-322.jpg ...and topside, the rad-counts continued to soar.
    Screenshot-323.jpgScreenshot-324.jpgScreenshot-326.jpgScreenshot-327.jpg It was at these times that Haruo elected to not even let the plumbots go topside. He sent up the drone which had a set path and waypoints selected, including off-shore. Considering this bunker was a military-grade bunker, they had a signal booster so that they wouldn't lose control of the drone. Of course the radiation interference was such that the signal wavered in power in atmosphere and periodically the video feed from the drone would cut out, but they still managed to get footage of what the situation was like top-side.
    Screenshot-336.jpgScreenshot-337.jpgScreenshot-338.jpg Considering that the majority of them had managed to make their Bottled Curse of the Lycan, they had all managed to become weres; which meant that at the dinner table, table manners were not in evidence. In fact, they ate like wolves; hindquarters balanced on the back of the chair and crouched on top of it, lapping the food up as if they were famished lupines - which in a sense they were.
    Screenshot-343.jpgScreenshot-344.jpgScreenshot-345.jpgScreenshot-347.jpgScreenshot-348.jpgScreenshot-350.jpgScreenshot-352.jpg ...and of course the occasional rolling dogfights would occur between two weres, which didn't usually end up in hurt feelings. In fact most of them got a charge out of it.
    Screenshot-353.jpgScreenshot-354.jpg Phil decided that he was going to sniff Noel, who just laughed it off in any case. Besides even if he was a were, he knew that his friend didn't mean any harm by it. Phil also tried it at his girlfriend, Bebe, and got castigated for it.
    Screenshot-355.jpgScreenshot-356.jpgScreenshot-357.jpgScreenshot-359.jpg ...and of course, River and Haruo couldn't keep their hands off each other.
    Screenshot-360.jpgScreenshot-361.jpgScreenshot-362.jpg Who'da guessed?
    GYZ6Ak9.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top