Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who's your daddy (or mummy)?

Comments

• Options
    ladysweettartladysweettart Posts: 239 Member
    edited December 2018
    Yay! I finally got one right (after getting it wrong once that is) 😊
    Post edited by ladysweettart on
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

www.youtube.com/c/LadySweettart
  • Options

So Sage is now a teen. She looks a lot like her mom but I also definitely see some of her dad in her too. Can you guess who is Sage's dad?

Wmba1ua.png
    I have a YouTube Channel dedicated to Sims 4! You can find it here if you are so inclined!

• Options
    ctroictroi Posts: 36 Member

So Sage is now a teen. She looks a lot like her mom but I also definitely see some of her dad in her too. Can you guess who is Sage's dad?

Wmba1ua.png

I don't have a guess, but have to say she is gorgeous!
  • Options
    GalaxySimsGirlGalaxySimsGirl Posts: 172 Member

Wmba1ua.png

Bjorn Bjergsen???
  • Options
    @ctroi thank you! I think she is too

• Options
    @GalaxySimsGirl no, not Bjorn

• Options

Okay, so I will give some more hints for Sage:

-Her father is not old enough to have children with at the start of the game

-Looking at her teen picture, I think her eyebrows and cheeks look like her father's

-Clearly she inherited her mother's red hair, but the eye color is her father's

-I think her childhood photo looks a lot like her father around the cheeks also

I'll include both photos again

KKcqzrf.png

BjQHzx2.png

Also to those requesting Willow on the gallery, I promise I am still intending to do so, but this has been a hectic week and I haven't gotten much "sims" time (I work in an elementary school and you can imagine the kids right now are off the chain being so close to Christmas). I will let everyone know when I do though!

• Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,663 Member
    @ladysweettart I originally guessed Max Villareal for Jameson but now I'm going with Max again for Sage. :#
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    @HowGreatThouArt you are right! Max is Sage's father. I think the cheeks definitely give it away. I was hoping she'd get the cute dimples too, but it looks like not 😕

• Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    Who's my grandma and grandpa?

ZfXd2KF.png

Bobbie aged up into a teenager and happened to be at the vet with her cat when my sim took her dog.

Hint: she's mixed race; mom is fair-skinned, and dad is dark-skinned. It's her dad's parents that come with an expansion.

bfejjNR.png

• Options
    memequeenpart2memequeenpart2 Posts: 466 Member
    So this one might be a little tough because this pre-made does not come with a pack - he was in a trailer! Who is Julian's grandfather? Their eyes shapes are nearly identical and their lips are similar.

VIlY7Bq.png?1

ollie purdue?
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,663 Member

ZfXd2KF.png

Bobbie aged up into a teenager and happened to be at the vet with her cat when my sim took her dog.

Hint: she's mixed race; mom is fair-skinned, and dad is dark-skinned. It's her dad's parents that come with an expansion.

bfejjNR.png

The Delgatos?

@memequeenpart2 Actually someone already guessed his grandfather - Mateo Creek from the Seasons trailer. :)
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options

Well Jameson has aged up to teen, and I definitely think someone will be able to guess who his daddy is now:

I2DuopI.png

Also Emaleigh had this little girl, Sage. Her dad might still be hard to guess but we'll see :-)

Here's Sage:

P5hIdQ6.png

jameson: j huntington III?

sage: morty again?
  • Options

ZfXd2KF.png

bfejjNR.png

The Delgatos?

@memequeenpart2 Actually someone already guessed his grandfather - Mateo Creek from the Seasons trailer. :)

o h
  • Options
    @memequeenpart2 Jameson and Sage's fathers were also already correctly guessed as J Huntington III and Max Villareal, respectively, as well. So you were right about the one anyway 😊

• Options
    @happyopi @HowGreatThouArt I added Willow to the gallery, along with a couple other of Emaleigh's kids. I wanted to upload Sage but MC Command Center had her get pregnant by her husband the day after I moved her out! So I'll have to wait until she has the nooboo.

My Origin ID is raynaeelsner

• Options
    Simberella777Simberella777 Posts: 480 Member
    I don't know what it is about Sage, but her face reminds me so much of Natalie Wood every time I see it.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I don't know what it is about Sage, but her face reminds me so much of Natalie Wood every time I see it.

Now that you've mentioned it I can't unsee it. I think it's the eyebrows.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    @HowGreatThouArt: I can see where she looks like a Delgato, but she's not.
  • Options
    simgravessimgraves Posts: 291 Member
    edited December 2018

ZfXd2KF.png

Brant or Brent Hecking
  • Options

@Simberella777 that's definitely a compliment to Sage!

Emaleigh had another son, Ryder. I'm sure EVERYONE will be able to guess who his premade father is, as he is almost the spitting image of him:

9KQeJDW.png

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,471 Member

@Simberella777 that's definitely a compliment to Sage!

Emaleigh had another son, Ryder. I'm sure EVERYONE will be able to guess who his premade father is, as he is almost the spitting image of him:

9KQeJDW.png

Johnny Zest?
  • Options
    @loubyloulou yes, Johnny is his dad. I knew you'd get it right away! He really does look SO much like him!
    So fun seeing the differences in how the kids turn out, from the same mom! I am almost tempted to have her have more children with the same guys again to see how different (or the same) they turn out as their sibling(s)! (I don't really follow the rules of the 100 Baby Challenge when I play, I kind of do my own thing with seeing how many babies I can have with one mom).

• Options

My sim had another set of twins with a premade. Can you guess who their dad is?

Gu2w3qB.png

HhxbG9S.png

Also, this is not a sim in my family, but he is a sim that one of the daughters in my family married. He has a premade for a father, and two premades are his maternal grandparents. Can you guess which three premades he is descended from?

OR20mek.png

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

My sim had another set of twins with a premade. Can you guess who their dad is?

Gu2w3qB.png

HhxbG9S.png

Also, this is not a sim in my family, but he is a sim that one of the daughters in my family married. He has a premade for a father, and two premades are his maternal grandparents. Can you guess which three premades he is descended from?

OR20mek.png

Caleb Vatore for the twins?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg