Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CXonor13's Showcase - Building the basic, and the bizarre! (No CC)

CXonor13CXonor13 Posts: 666 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
So, first thing's first, hi all!

giphy.gif

I usually post my builds over on Reddit, but someone told me that it would be easier for them to find me if I just post them here instead! I absolutely adore architecture and historic builds/landmarks, but I also like to build something quite bizarre from time to time! So here is a collection of some of my builds that I have created whilst playing TS4!

- The Palais PBP, Del Sol Valley's premiere Lounge and Cinema, with it's weekly hosting of the Starlight Awards Ceremony!

YGDPB4j.png

- The Celebrity Mansion, a true testament to your wealth and lack of taste!

7vL7E9J.png

- And from gaudiness, to the epitome of taste and wealth, the Classic Hollywood Mansion located in The Pinnacles, home of Ms. Ward!

37oQgZH.png

- Now, something a bit more simple and familiar, a cute family home from Brindleton Bay, the Picket Pavillion!

qoKZGua.png

- Situated high above the Del Sol Valley resting on a cliff, the Stahl House!

A4xuL3G.png

- Bridging the River Cher in the Loire Valley, the famous Chateau De Chenonceau!

kmk85tf.png

- A truly elegant botanical gardens and one of the first of it's kind, the Lillium Botanical Gardens!

4jyiAum.png

- A volatile volcano that is constantly erupting hides a great secret, the Villains Volcano Lair!

2JAIwMy.png

- Sixam Attacks!... Or does it? This floating UFO restaurant is ready to introduce your sim to out of this world cuisine!

eUwWfXQ.png

- And finally, the Shady Belle camp from Red Dead Redemption 2!

fgrXWYx.png

Thank you so much if you managed to get through this post! If you saw anything that you fancy, you could find it on my Gallery right here! Have a wonderful day! <3
Ci7abDw.png

Comments