Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

if you're having a bad day, remember, the sims team dedicated a stuff pack to bowling

im not bashing the sims team or anything, just making a meme

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I totally forgot about that and now my day is even worse cuz I actually bought the pack. Thank.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I got it either on sale or in a bundle, so I'm good. :D

To be fair, bowling is pretty fun
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    To be fair, bowling is cooler than laundry. :)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I totally forgot about that and now my day is even worse cuz I actually bought the pack. Thank.

That's what you get for blindly pre-ordering everything :p
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    What I think they should have done is combined movie hangout and bowling. Those packs really compliment each other, and it could have been like “Night Life Stuff” or “Hangout Stuff”.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    They also made IKEA and a Katy Perry stuff packs, but whatever.
  • Options

I must be the only one who loved the Katy Perry pack.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member

I didn't pre order. I just buy everything when it comes out for no good reason other than collecting all them packs. :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    I prefer to think of it as a Mid-Century Modern stuff pack since I know the furniture would get more use than bowling
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I know a few people who love Sweet Treats. IDK why, but they do them, I guess
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    What I think they should have done is combined movie hangout and bowling. Those packs really compliment each other, and it could have been like “Night Life Stuff” or “Hangout Stuff”.

a lot of stuff packs could have or should have been combined with other packs, but hey, $$ you know. :)

At least IKEA & H&M Stuff had tons of unique content. I wasn't completely sold on "store" specific packs back then, but I ended up being impressed by the content. I mean, I like the bowling stuff pack, and it actually came with a few items I use regularly in my game. But, yeah, a very limited pack. I'm not a huge fan of the "hobby" specific packs. It would have been better if they'd done a general "hobby" stuff pack that included bowling and other activities (movies, other sports like golf/tennis, more video games for sims to play, etc). TS4 stuff packs are oddly specific and that makes it incredibly limiting for content that can be created.
  • Options

I didn't pre order. I just buy everything when it comes out for no good reason other than collecting all them packs. :D

Same difference :#
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    eterhniteeterhnite Posts: 26 Member
    I remember when they came out with the bowling pack... I was devastated 😂😂
  • Options
    Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    <---- I love this particular hairstyle that came with the bowling pack. It's good for either Adult Sims and/or to use with the CAS items from Vintage Glamour or Get Famous.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member

I must be the only one who loved the Katy Perry pack.

Me too! The best SP ever.