Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas for Sims 5?

I know there's so much talk over the sims 5, so I don't know why I made a new post. I guess this could be a megathread? Maybe?
You're supposed to look at the post, weirdo silly!

Comments

• Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Would be cool to have sims in vr. Or augmented reality.
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    I’m so tired of these threads. Nothing against you op but it’s like really?! We all have 10,000 ideas we’ve shared over and over. It just gets repetitive you know?
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!
  • Options
    M_Valentine22M_Valentine22 Posts: 203 Member
    I’m so tired of these threads. Nothing against you op but it’s like really?! We all have 10,000 ideas we’ve shared over and over. It just gets repetitive you know?

leave them alone :smiley:
    hope you all are smiling x
  • Options
    idkemilyidkemily Posts: 49 Member
    I don't really want another sims game at the moment. I think there is so much to be expanded and added already to the sims 4, so i doubt a sims 5 will be coming out anytime soon.
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I don't think it was directed at OP specifically but there are plenty of threads like this of people saying the same things over and over
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    CharliecheesenurgersCharliecheesenurgers Posts: 3,673 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »

I don't think it was directed at OP specifically but there are plenty of threads like this of people saying the same things over and over

Exactly.
    Come Join our mafia games in the off-topic chat! https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/930404/mafia-masterlist#latest
    It's a lot of fun!