Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Romance/dating EP

rambahadoerrambahadoer Posts: 405 Member
edited November 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
So there’s a lot of stuff i still would love to see in the sims 4 and one of those things is more depth to the romance system and this would be an amazing idea for an EP so what would this new pack have in it

New world
This new worl would be like a downtown/france themed world with a romantic vibe to it climate would be hot summers and cold winters with snow so you would get the best of both if you have seasons
The world would have 3 districts one residential with small townhouses close to eachother and a going out district with a couple clubs a real movie theater a arcade and an empty lot where you could add a restaurant if you like ore something else
The third is only one lot where the gondola would ride it’s not to big but has really nice sceney

New system
Turn on’s and turn off’s have finally returend now you can choose 2 turn on’s and one turn off in cas you can choose things like what hair color you like dislike or if you like other sims having tattoo’s certain traits or career level to set your sim’s interest
Also new online dating but it has a little more than in the sims 3 how it works is
Your sim can set up a profile with a picture their traits job body type your turn on’s and turn off’s and a little bio wich you can type yourself after having it set up you can browse trough other profiles and see your compatibillity with other sims you can date other sims but the higher you compatibillity rate the higher the change your date will turn out great

New interactions
Propose at tabel
Woohoo in shower
Hug from behind
Suprise date from behind with the guess who (don’t really know how to explain this but i think you know)
Slow dancing
Holding hands at dinner table while talking
Offering to pay
Woohoo in photo booth
Ride gondola together
Woohoo in gondola

The date meter
While on a date a meter will show up in the top left indicating how well the date is going certain actions are risky and don’t have a set outcome like trying to hold hands but if it does work out the meter will raise more compatibillity also has an impact on the meter if your a better match the will go much easier

New cas
A lot of date wear like fun going out dresses an tuxes or casual shirts also more sleepwear

New bb objects
Ticket machine used for buying movie tickets
Cinema screen
Ticket gate can be opened by using purchased ticket
Duck pond
Picknic basket
Photobooth
Pool tables finally
Skee ball
Gondola
Perfume

Love letters
Your sims can write and recieve love letters but beware if you have upset a sim they can also send you hate letter or stop by your lot and kick over your trash can or throw eggs against your house for much needed drama

Cheating overhaul
Cheating right has little to zero consequences wich is not realistic at all so with this new ep and maybe even patch it in the sim that has beem cheated will be furious of he/she finds out about it and it will be a challenge to better your relationship also she will want to fight the side girl/boy depending on the traits the sim has

New npc’s
Ms crumplebottom
Mariachi band
Gondola operator

Perfume
Sims can also wear perfume the maybe up their chances with their date

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I like your ideas
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited November 2018
    I would love this so much! The romance/relationship system could definitely benefit from some development. I also miss couples cuddling in bed whilst sleeping.
  • Options
    I would love this so much! The romance/relationship system could definitely benefit from some development. I also miss couples cuddling in bed.

Ohh yes i forgot about that i will be adding in more ideas later
  • Options
    GamingTweetyGamingTweety Posts: 851 Member
    I don't think they would make an EP on this topic but a game pack is a MUST.
    Gallery id: GamingTweety

Looking for some custom animations? Check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrWaxowK2vCzwkz6bEZRbg

Deviantart profile: https://gamingtweety.deviantart.com/
  • Options
    NyteRoseNyteRose Posts: 1,672 Member
    edited November 2018
    This wouldn't be big enough for an EP but for a much-needed game pack YES.
    My own two Simoleans:

Romantic neck bites from a vampire to a Sim they're romantically involved with (with a gentler animation, of course.)
    Sim can offer their neck to a vampire (there's a chance of rejection from good vampires.)
    Confess to/Deny being a vampire (not specifically for romance but good for storytelling.) "Confess To" would be under friendly interactions and "Deny" under mean interactions.
    It can't rain all the time- Eric Draven, The Crow
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    NyteRose wrote: »
    My own two Simoleans:

Romantic neck bites from a vampire to a Sim they're romantically involved with (with a gentler animation, of course.)
    Sim can offer their neck to a vampire (there's a chance of rejection from good vampires.)
    Confess to/Deny being a vampire (not specifically for romance but good for storytelling.) "Confess To" would be under friendly interactions and "Deny" under mean interactions.

Oh yes, I second these ideas. Vampires need love too.
  • Options
    NyteRose wrote: »
    My own two Simoleans:

I think with coding an atraction system and adding everything else it would maybe be to much for a gp personally i think it could be enough for one but seeing as the ts4 ep’s have much less compared to ts3 ep’s
  • Options
    akuheikomatsuakuheikomatsu Posts: 79 Member
    I would love a dating pack! Romance feels so stale in TS4. I have lots of crazy suggestions.

-Goose/spank
    -Fix makeout. It's just a passionless loop of the same lackluster animation. Bring back TS2 style kissing!
    -Bring back cuddling/spooning in bed
    -Longer cuddling on couch, rest head on lap, give foot rub
    -Perhaps cuddling or holding each other while watching scary movie
    -Steal food/give bite, other table interactions
    -Kiss/makeout against wall
    -Bridal style carry or drag to bedroom
    -Kiss up arm
    -Hold hands while walking
    -While watching clouds/stars, make a move, cuddle, kiss
    -In addition to slow dancing, ice skate/roller skate together. Or other styles of couples dancing: swing, tango, ballroom
    -Swing together on swing set
    -Ask to school dance (for teenagers)
    -Teens: having bf/gf sneak into bedroom
    -Send naughty text
    -Makeout/woohoo on pool table
    -Party games like Twister, spin the bottle, strip poker
    -Eat ice cream together
    -In addition to online dating, maybe mobile dating app?
    -Chance to get ghosted/catfished
    -Ability to get juiced with associated silly interactions
    -In addition to movie theater, picnic, & gondola, perhaps an amusement park, haunted house, aquarium, or museum tour as date options
    -Hotels for wholesome fun!
    -Surprise proposal (with roses, candles, guitar player, photographer)
    -Write love/secret admirer letters
    -Cuddle in front of fireplace
    -Take bath together
    -Makeout/woohoo in cars
    -Scan room/check out Sim
    -Zodiac signs
    -Turn ons/offs
    -Hangout
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Can't see this as an EP, but a Gamepack I probably could. Though I feel a fraction of this could be updated in the base game alone, much like turn ons and turn offs for individual sims so they have more of a preference.

Sims already pay for restaurant outings even when (ironically) invited out, which I would like to see the sim that offered to take you out paying. WHY DOES MY SIM HAVE TO PAY ALL THE TIME? Would definitely like to see a bit of an overhaul to put a romance system in place and not just doing romantic interactions.

Like in Sims 2 I would like to see an option to kick out sims from a residence when a relationship goes bad as well. Just toting their luggage and leaving the house.

I do miss Miss Crumplebottom. A NPC you just can get rid of and just there to ruin your sims good time. Makes me also want to see the unsavory charlton too.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,398 Member
    So there’s a lot of stuff i still would love to see in the sims 4 and one of those things is more depth to the romance system and this would be an amazing idea for an EP so what would this new pack have in it

New world
    This new worl would be like a downtown/france themed world with a romantic vibe to it climate would be hot summers and cold winters with snow so you would get the best of both if you have seasons
    The world would have 3 districts one residential with small townhouses close to eachother and a going out district with a couple clubs a real movie theater a arcade and an empty lot where you could add a restaurant if you like ore something else
    The third is only one lot where the gondola would ride it’s not to big but has really nice sceney

New system
    Turn on’s and turn off’s have finally returend now you can choose 2 turn on’s and one turn off in cas you can choose things like what hair color you like dislike or if you like other sims having tattoo’s certain traits or career level to set your sim’s interest
    Also new online dating but it has a little more than in the sims 3 how it works is
    Your sim can set up a profile with a picture their traits job body type your turn on’s and turn off’s and a little bio wich you can type yourself after having it set up you can browse trough other profiles and see your compatibillity with other sims you can date other sims but the higher you compatibillity rate the higher the change your date will turn out great

New interactions
    Propose at tabel
    Woohoo in shower
    Hug from behind
    Suprise date from behind with the guess who (don’t really know how to explain this but i think you know)
    Slow dancing
    Offering to pay
    Woohoo in photo booth
    Ride gondola together
    Woohoo in gondola

The date meter
    While on a date a meter will show up in the top left indicating how well the date is going certain actions are risky and don’t have a set outcome like trying to hold hands but if it does work out the meter will raise more compatibillity also has an impact on the meter if your a better match the will go much easier

New cas
    A lot of date wear like fun going out dresses an tuxes or casual shirts also more sleepwear

New bb objects
    Cinema screen
    Duck pond
    Picknic basket
    Photobooth
    Pool tables finally
    Skee ball
    Gondola
    Perfume

Love letters
    Your sims can write and recieve love letters but beware if you have upset a sim they can also send you hate letter or stop by your lot and kick over your trash can or throw eggs against your house for much needed drama

Cheating overhaul
    Cheating right has little to zero consequences wich is not realistic at all so with this new ep and maybe even patch it in the sim that has beem cheated will be furious of he/she finds out about it and it will be a challenge to better your relationship also she will want to fight the side girl/boy depending on the traits the sim has

New npc’s
    Ms crumplebottom
    Mariachi band
    Gondola operator

Perfume

Everything I want. I'd also like to see more kiss types added both sitting and standing.

And as others have said cuddling,kissing,making out and spooning next to your sim partner while you sleep.

Also we need a proper sofa cuddle were they dont break it off after 5 seconds.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I would love a dating pack! Romance feels so stale in TS4. I have lots of crazy suggestions.

-Goose/spank
    -Fix makeout. It's just a passionless loop of the same lackluster animation. Bring back TS2 style kissing!
    -Bring back cuddling/spooning in bed
    -Longer cuddling on couch, rest head on lap, give foot rub
    -Perhaps cuddling or holding each other while watching scary movie
    -Steal food/give bite, other table interactions
    -Kiss/makeout against wall
    -Bridal style carry or drag to bedroom
    -Kiss up arm
    -Hold hands while walking
    -While watching clouds/stars, make a move, cuddle, kiss
    -In addition to slow dancing, ice skate/roller skate together. Or other styles of couples dancing: swing, tango, ballroom
    -Swing together on swing set
    -Ask to school dance (for teenagers)
    -Teens: having bf/gf sneak into bedroom
    -Send naughty text
    -Makeout/woohoo on pool table
    -Party games like Twister, spin the bottle, strip poker
    -Eat ice cream together
    -In addition to online dating, maybe mobile dating app?
    -Chance to get ghosted/catfished
    -Ability to get juiced with associated silly interactions
    -In addition to movie theater, picnic, & gondola, perhaps an amusement park, haunted house, aquarium, or museum tour as date options
    -Hotels for wholesome fun!
    -Surprise proposal (with roses, candles, guitar player, photographer)
    -Write love/secret admirer letters
    -Cuddle in front of fireplace
    -Take bath together
    -Makeout/woohoo in cars
    -Scan room/check out Sim
    -Zodiac signs
    -Turn ons/offs
    -Hangout

Agrees on everything but sims can feed each other a bite now if you have Dine out on a special booth and picnic tables.

Also sims can hangout now.
  • Options
    AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member

New world

New system

New interactions
    Propose at tabel
    Woohoo in shower
    Hug from behind
    Slow dancing
    Offering to pay
    Woohoo in photo booth
    Ride gondola together
    Woohoo in gondola

The date meter

New cas

New bb objects
    Cinema screen
    Duck pond
    Picknic basket
    Photobooth
    Pool tables finally
    Skee ball
    Gondola
    Perfume

Love letters

Cheating overhaul

New npc’s
    Ms crumplebottom
    Mariachi band
    Gondola operator

Perfume

Everything I want. I'd also like to see more kiss types added both sitting and standing.

And as others have said cuddling,kissing,making out and spooning next to your sim partner while you sleep.

Agreed. I miss the spooning/cuddling a lot. I didn't think it was a big deal when I was younger, just something cute they did. But now? Yeah. It would make them a little less like dress up dolls. I can def see this as an SP, sort of a throwback to Hot Date.
  • Options

New world

New system

New interactions
    Propose at tabel
    Woohoo in shower
    Hug from behind
    Slow dancing
    Offering to pay
    Woohoo in photo booth
    Ride gondola together
    Woohoo in gondola

The date meter

New cas

New bb objects
    Cinema screen
    Duck pond
    Picknic basket
    Photobooth
    Pool tables finally
    Skee ball
    Gondola
    Perfume

Love letters

Cheating overhaul

New npc’s
    Ms crumplebottom
    Mariachi band
    Gondola operator

Perfume

Agreed. I miss the spooning/cuddling a lot. I didn't think it was a big deal when I was younger, just something cute they did. But now? Yeah. It would make them a little less like dress up dolls. I can def see this as an SP, sort of a throwback to Hot Date.

That's too big for a Stuffpack. It would atleast require a Gamepack.
  • Options
    Cinders27Cinders27 Posts: 34 Member
    I am also really hoping a Romance pack comes out soon (I’m thinking GP).

For me though it’s less about adding new interactions (although some new ones would be nice) and more about overhauling the system. I’m hoping for:

- turn ons / turn offs
    - a romantic reputation system
    - actual cheating repercussions
    - ability to have a ‘crush’ on someone plus ability to confess and bring back the ‘heat of the moment kiss’ LOVED that interaction in Sims 3.
    - would also be cute if kids could have innocent crushes that could turn into romance as a teen.
    - unrequited love I think is a must... so much more realistic and the gameplay possibilities with this feature... and sims not dealing with it well!

Please Sims 4 devs... this would make the game so much more interesting in my opinion...
  • Options
    Cinders27 wrote: »
    I am also really hoping a Romance pack comes out soon (I’m thinking GP).

For me though it’s less about adding new interactions (although some new ones would be nice) and more about overhauling the system. I’m hoping for:

- turn ons / turn offs
    - a romantic reputation system
    - actual cheating repercussions
    - ability to have a ‘crush’ on someone plus ability to confess and bring back the ‘heat of the moment kiss’ LOVED that interaction in Sims 3.
    - would also be cute if kids could have innocent crushes that could turn into romance as a teen.
    - unrequited love I think is a must... so much more realistic and the gameplay possibilities with this feature... and sims not dealing with it well!

Please Sims 4 devs... this would make the game so much more interesting in my opinion...

Yes this exactly we despersrely need this
  • Options
    StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

New world

New system

New interactions
    Propose at tabel
    Woohoo in shower
    Hug from behind
    Slow dancing
    Offering to pay
    Woohoo in photo booth
    Ride gondola together
    Woohoo in gondola

The date meter

New cas

New bb objects
    Cinema screen
    Duck pond
    Picknic basket
    Photobooth
    Pool tables finally
    Skee ball
    Gondola
    Perfume

Love letters

Cheating overhaul

New npc’s
    Ms crumplebottom
    Mariachi band
    Gondola operator

Perfume

I like this world, it would be a great Theam for Cars, and car dates as well.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor