Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Seasons Coming To Consoles Nov 13th!!!! (Now Available)

1235...Next

Comments

• Options
    floralneyfloralney Posts: 230 Member
    I might buy TS4 Seasons when its on sale. I don't care for any of the cas items (everything is ugly). :s

I'm waiting for Get Together to go on sale, but I'll give Seasons the whole $40 since I can't wait months for a sale on it haha. I need weather.
  • Options
    MelmackMelmack Posts: 212 Member
    Omg... the new radio station has "steal my sunshine" in simlish. I am downright giddy right now. 😆
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    floralney wrote: »
    I might buy TS4 Seasons when its on sale. I don't care for any of the cas items (everything is ugly). :s

I'm waiting for Get Together to go on sale, but I'll give Seasons the whole $40 since I can't wait months for a sale on it haha. I need weather.

Seasons went on sale today on the Xbox for $20 (if you have gold). I will probably buy it later today. :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    floralney wrote: »

Seasons went on sale today on the Xbox for $20 (if you have gold). I will probably buy it later today. :)

Ah darn. I actually have a PS4. Hopefully there's good deals soon.
  • Options
    ShayxSimsShayxSims Posts: 4 New Member
    Is anyone hving a hard time trick or treating with their child sim? Because I am and Idk what to do
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2018
    ShayxSims wrote: »
    Is anyone hving a hard time trick or treating with their child sim? Because I am and Idk what to do

Sims your playing can't trick or treat. They can give candy as a treat. Only sims not part of your household will trick or treat by coming to your house. Make sure you put Trick or Treat as one of the traditions on the calendar you want your sims to do on a Halloween or Harvest Day.
  • Options
    fazemanpressfazemanpress Posts: 206 Member
    I had paid full price for season $58.75 cad and on xbox store i saw it was on sale for $26.00 and i tried to get refund to get it for cheaper price, and they denied it. First time i seen a sims expansion pack which just came out go on sale
  • Options
    Cj901Cj901 Posts: 6 New Member
    I hope get famous comes to console soon 😫
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited November 2018
    Cj901 wrote: »
    I hope get famous comes to console soon 😫

That would be awesome but it's way too early. They need to catch up on the game and stuffpacks esp Outdoor Retreat,Spa Day and Jungle Adventures. I'm also hoping to see bowling stuff soon.
  • Options
    Parislove28Parislove28 Posts: 1 New Member
    Can you be abducted by aliens on the sims 4 get to work for xbox one?
  • Options
    Can you be abducted by aliens on the sims 4 get to work for xbox one?

Yes, you can.