Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get Famous....

Been playing Get Famous for the past 2 days and absolutely loved it, however, I have a problem with the camera bouncing up and down on the free lot in the Pinnacles and a lot of the time in the acting career it will have a message and instead of it saying the name of my character (Lee) It will say [FirstName]. After studying programming i'm pretty sure that's an error and it's not the only occasion but it'd be helpful to be fixed. Thank You.
Let Your Smile Change Your World, But Don't Let The World Change Your Smile.

5K Mud Run For Cancer Research, 14 July 2018.
Sims 4, 25th December 2014

Comments

• Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Would you please report this bug on AHQ if you have not done so already? Thank you. :)
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    leena3leena3 Posts: 31 Member
    I love the new world! Impressive work! A tiny little thing I noticed; the placemat on a dining table does not disappear when a sim puts a plate on it, like it did before. So now it looks really nice when they have dinner! <3
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    leena3 wrote: »
    I love the new world! Impressive work! A tiny little thing I noticed; the placemat on a dining table does not disappear when a sim puts a plate on it, like it did before. So now it looks really nice when they have dinner! <3

That was fixed in the patch and now it works as designed to work. It was in the patch notes.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    Been playing Get Famous for the past 2 days and absolutely loved it, however, I have a problem with the camera bouncing up and down on the free lot in the Pinnacles and a lot of the time in the acting career it will have a message and instead of it saying the name of my character (Lee) It will say [FirstName]. After studying programming i'm pretty sure that's an error and it's not the only occasion but it'd be helpful to be fixed. Thank You.

I think that is a joke, or at least that's how I saw it since it happens with the messages that the AI agency sends but not the other ones. I took it as if the agency was run by robots and algorithms and didn't really care about the actors themselves.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.