Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

social media career question

Whats the best way to earn followers

Comments

• Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Well since they nerfed viral videos, the easiest I've found is buy two drones, and livestream all the time no matter what you're doing. The two drones are so you always have one with charge.
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    happyopi wrote: »
    Well since they nerfed viral videos, the easiest I've found is buy two drones, and livestream all the time no matter what you're doing. The two drones are so you always have one with charge.

ok

• Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Announcing your appearance from venues helps too.

Does anyone know if you have a sim max the social media career and gain a bunch of followers, and then have them quit that career to begin acting, Will they keep the followers they gained in the social media career?
  • Options
    deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    hmae123 wrote: »

Does anyone know if you have a sim max the social media career and gain a bunch of followers, and then have them quit that career to begin acting, Will they keep the followers they gained in the social media career?

penny pizazz kept her followers after joining the acting career

• Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    hmae123 wrote: »

penny pizazz kept her followers after joining the acting career

Perfect. I want to have a sim go from being a social media star and then make their way into acting.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Social media has never been exclusive to the career, it just makes it more accessible than charisma. Some interactions are exclusive but sims had social media long before City Living.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Did they need it my aim had uploaded an image and got 800k followers. :#

I rarely get that as it's a few thousand or so expending on the interaction on the computer
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    sillehbeesillehbee Posts: 704 Member
    edited November 2018
    I'm having a ridiculous time gaining followers. I've made it to the max celebrity level and the highest acting career level and I've still barely gotten maybe 13k followers... I've been working constantly to increase my count. Uploading videos, updating my social media consistently..

I remember a long time ago I played around with the social media profile for fun and got like millions by the end of it. It's kind of frustrating me right now that it's so difficult this time because I've put so much work into it. I should at least have a few hundred thousand.
  • Options
    PinkMoonlightPinkMoonlight Posts: 3 New Member
    Once you get to a certain level, livestreaming video games earns you 750,000 followers each time