Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How is it after 4yrs...we still have same underwear on?

TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
I spent some time in CAS this time around creating (as with the new expansion) and as I hit the underwear tab...it occurred to me we've had the same basic selection of briefs for men and panties/bra's for women since the game was released. Four years ago...

Whats worse is they LOOK 4 years old, painted on like second skins. With as much design and flare as a white paper cup.

I mean seriously how is it why haven't gotten a single sets of undies in a SINGLE pack in four years!?

Four years is a long time to be wearing the same underwear!

Just saying maybe its time for something fresh...

giphy.gif

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I actually got some CC underwear for this reason. Men didn't have actual briefs in the game, just boxer briefs and those boxers that came with like 3 swatches. I got a pair of boxers that had several swatches of colors and real briefs.

I wouldn't mind getting something similar to Master Suite stuff. The bed and bath furniture sets were amazing, and I loved the sleepwear too.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    TOLKIENTOLKIEN Posts: 1,594 Member
    edited November 2018
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    I actually got some CC underwear for this reason. Men didn't have actual briefs in the game, just boxer briefs and those boxers that came with like 3 swatches. I got a pair of boxers that had several swatches of colors and real briefs.

I wouldn't mind getting something similar to Master Suite stuff. The bed and bath furniture sets were amazing, and I loved the sleepwear too.

I always wondered how Master Suite sold, it included a lot of well designed underwear although I never really used the furniture. They could do a nighttime theme pack though, that could be themed for bedrooms after dark.

So new underwear for adults and kids, plus maybe night lights for kids and candles for adults, ect.

OOh maybe they could make a scary closet door where a monster is hiding to scare whoever checks it.
    Post edited by TOLKIEN on
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Master suite was my favorite sp of sims 3. ;)

I have cc undies. It would be nice to get some fresh EA ones in game. More sleep attire in general.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    We seriously need a master suite stuff.

We need pajamas in general. Incredinly lacking.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    CarzeebearCarzeebear Posts: 17 Member
    Agreed, definitely need more underwear and sleepwear
  • Options
    EdieApplebyEdieAppleby Posts: 134 Member
    Excellent gif use
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    They seem to busy making everything else for female Sims but underwear I'm use to getting no male content.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    TwicelikeyTwicelikey Posts: 176 Member
    Good thing laundry is a possibility in the game..now that I think about it. I'm going to look for cc underwear..if there is any.
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited November 2018
    I loved master suite stuff. It was one of the few SPs from ts3 that I actually like. I too barely remember using the furnishing but the cas I used it all the time. It added so much to my sims so they weren't in thing so basic and average but actually gave them appeal
    {EA_ Lanna: please do not circumvent the wordfilter}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    I'm glad that people in this thread also like Master Suite. :D I only ever got two SPs on release because the rest didn't interest me.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Thunderbat87Thunderbat87 Posts: 275 Member
    Yes! I would love a stuff pack like Master Suite for ts4. I am so tired of the selection we have.
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I want what you guys want. more undies. Don Lothario can't keep wearing the hearts undies forever! :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I agree that I'd like to see an update for all of this.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I'm with you. The same underwear for 4 years just isn't hygienic, it's barbaric! Some more jammies would be nice too.