Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken/Updated Mods: Python/Terrain Update + Get Famous, Nov. ’18

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    Omigosh. Thank you, @simsluvr90!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    In addition to those above,

Updated:
    Confirmed Fine by Creator:
    • PolarBearSims, NO! Change into Bear Costume~Parenthood, NO! Think About Family Member~Parenthood, NO! Cry it Out!, No! Clean Up Pet Toys, Moody Laundry Piles Mod, Labor Puddles PLUS Pets!, Instant Morning Sickness, Vet-Hire Who Ever!, Restaurant~Hire Who Ever!, Retail~Hire Who Ever!, Ghosts Can Have Babies, Breastfeed Toddlers!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Westcoastgirl34Westcoastgirl34 Posts: 113 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Would love for someone to show how to do a batch fix also.

You can download Sims 4 Studio here: http://sims4studio.com/thread/1523/downloading-sims-4-studio You will need a membership to download the program but, membership is free. After you install the program, choose "Content Management" from the menu at the top of the page, the "Batch Fixes"; "CAS"; "Allow CC For Random"; "Run"

Its taking a long time loading i am guessing cause i have alot of mods?

Make sure you do not have your game open.

I had it closed - ;) thanks bananas :D
    Never regret anything that made you smile <3

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member

Confirmed Fine by Creator:
    • PolarBearSims, NO! Change into Bear Costume~Parenthood, NO! Think About Family Member~Parenthood, NO! Cry it Out!, No! Clean Up Pet Toys, Moody Laundry Piles Mod, Labor Puddles PLUS Pets!, Instant Morning Sickness, Vet-Hire Who Ever!, Restaurant~Hire Who Ever!, Retail~Hire Who Ever!, Ghosts Can Have Babies, Breastfeed Toddlers!

When you go to the pages for downloading on some it says changes were needed and new files were uploaded just a heads up

• Options
    I am really liking this new update :s i am greatful i dont have that many hair.....oh but there was a hairdo for ariana grande just released on the sims 4 TSR and i downloaded, great that the person posted notice for the hair problem !! kodos!!! they merged it in a package ...This Set Included the HQ (2048x4096 texture size) and NON HQ (1024x2048 texture size) version of the hair, please use the HQ version if you have the HQ mod installed only otherwise it will look blurry in game. - See... well done... :D i like ...so far when i did allow for random some of my hairs got fixed for the colour issue - some of my hair look a bit blurry.... :/

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • Options
    cbcorkycbcorky Posts: 3 New Member
    Anyone else having issues with their cc jewelry not showing up in the game?
  • Options
    cbcorky wrote: »
    Anyone else having issues with their cc jewelry not showing up in the game?

i havent tried that yet

~ WestCoastGirl34~
  • Options
    papergirlpapergirl Posts: 11 New Member
    No problem with jewelry just aging and beds disappearing for me.
  • Options
    cbcorkycbcorky Posts: 3 New Member
    I haven't dealt with the disappearing beds yet, and the aging, thankfully, hasn't been a big problem, but only cause all the sims I'm fixing in CAS have either just aged up or aged up not that long ago. The hair issue is driving me insane though cause for some reason only one of my sims had their hair color changed and I can't change it back. Very annoying, but I can live with it. Lol
  • Options
    _orangemittens__orangemittens_ Posts: 512 Member
    Sims 4 Studio 1.2.1.6 (Candy Apple) for Mac is updated for Get Famous :)
  • Options
    GxbbyCatGxbbyCat Posts: 49 Member
    is the "Have Some Personality Please!" Mod broken with the new patch?
    33ljytw.gif
  • Options
    shandra2183shandra2183 Posts: 212 Member
    The only problems I have seen in my game are the aging bug and the obsessive petting of pets. However I am not really playing or testing game anymore due to the aging. I am waiting for the patch.
  • Options
    GxbbyCatGxbbyCat Posts: 49 Member
    Also do we know if the cc hair color problem needs to be fixed by the cc creators or someone else?
    33ljytw.gif
  • Options
    Fnaftheorist_1000Fnaftheorist_1000 Posts: 6 New Member
    I may be really bad at this but s4s fixed my hair color switching problems for teens-elders(i only have toddlers so i haven't tried kids yet) but even though it switches it has a weird black outline around the hair and makes my sims have two sets of eyebrows that won't disappear. I tried to see if removing the cc and reinstalling would fix it but it didn't. Is there a way to fix that at all?
  • Options
    _eliza__eliza_ Posts: 25 Member
    > @GxbbyCat said:
    > is the "Have Some Personality Please!" Mod broken with the new patch?

I'm not sure, I have that mod but it doesn't seem like it.
  • Options
    jen4306jen4306 Posts: 3 New Member
    There are alot of pages here so i don't know if anyone covered this but is someone updating the relationship decay mod by any chance?
  • Options
    > @jen4306 said:
    > There are alot of pages here so i don't know if anyone covered this but is someone updating the relationship decay mod by any chance?

I have been on this page a lot, and I don't think I have seen anything about that mod. Who is the creator? That may help you find it.
  • Options
    simsluvr90simsluvr90 Posts: 3,030 Member
    MCCC Hot Fix 5.2.4 has been released
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    @jen4306 and @_eliza_ all updates are listed on the first page of this thread. @Luthienrising has painstakingly listed them alphabetically by creator. (We are not worthy! ;) ) I am not seeing a relationship decay mod listed. If you are talking about the one by mgomez at MTS, the comments there say that it has been broken since Cats & Dogs. I believe MCCC has that function and it has been updated.
  • Options
    jen4306jen4306 Posts: 3 New Member
    Thank you so much for replying @Bananas_45! I will check out MCCC. I really do appreciate the quick reply
  • Options
    I may be really bad at this but s4s fixed my hair color switching problems for teens-elders(i only have toddlers so i haven't tried kids yet) but even though it switches it has a weird black outline around the hair and makes my sims have two sets of eyebrows that won't disappear. I tried to see if removing the cc and reinstalling would fix it but it didn't. Is there a way to fix that at all?

Remove your CC eyebrows and delete your localthumbcache.package file, then open the game and see if you still have the issue without the CC. If you don't then try adding the eyebrows back in. I know the colors for eyebrows aren't working but, I'm not sure why you would be seeing double.

@GxbbyCat The SimsGurus are working on a patch to fix the hair/eyebrow/facial hair problem.
  • Options
    jen4306 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for replying @Bananas_45! I will check out MCCC. I really do appreciate the quick reply

You're welcome!
  • Options
    Hey! My game just shut down, I think that EA may have fixed the bug! I haven't checked, just updating. Not to get anyone's hopes up, it may have just been something with my laptop. I am not sure. :)
  • Options
    Update: THEY FIXED THE HAIR COLOR GLITCH! I am so happy about this. :)
  • Options
    Never mind. I tested the wrong hair that worked before. Darn.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top