Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I right to say that there's no more disc version?

I've been away from the Sims game for over a year now, I know that this question may sound silly to all-timers, please bear with me. :)

There's no physical disc in my local game store, and on Amazon it seems that all come in a box with code. So EA is no longer producing disc version? Thanks for the clarification in advance.

Comments

• Options
    NichuNichu Posts: 35 Member
    I am fairly certain every Sims 4 copy will contain a code that will link you back to Origin.
    Simmer since 2000
    Origin ID: yieunn
  • Options
    Vr240253Vr240253 Posts: 28 Member
    Nichu wrote: »
    I am fairly certain every Sims 4 copy will contain a code that will link you back to Origin.

thanks, i'm sure they do. i'm just curious if there's still disc version in the market?

• Options
    auginstineauginstine Posts: 68 Member
    Towards the beginning of sims 4, the expansions packs did come with discs because I have the first two I believe. But after that, I’ve only seen expansion packs cases with just a piece of paper with the code on it like you’ve seen. They don’t even have physical cases for the game packs and stuff packs in stores.
  • Options
    Vr240253Vr240253 Posts: 28 Member
    auginstine wrote: »
    Towards the beginning of sims 4, the expansions packs did come with discs because I have the first two I believe. But after that, I’ve only seen expansion packs cases with just a piece of paper with the code on it like you’ve seen. They don’t even have physical cases for the game packs and stuff packs in stores.

Thanks!!