Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Honey_Pie_360 Lot's Gallery Album

Hi Guys welcome to my Gallery Lot Showcase. I got the inspiritstion to build more for myself following a discussion from a particular thread (not mentioning details for good reasons lol) but in all it inspired me to put my creative originality to test and this is one of the produce. Hope you all like it. Please feel free to comment and give feedbacks :) Hoping to do more.

Lot name: La Vida Loca

[img][/img]01-26-18_1-58-44%20AM.png

[img][/img]01-23-18_5-58-04%20AM.png

[img][/img]01-23-18_10-10-26%20PM.png

[img][/img]Capture.PNGm.png

[img][/img]Capture.PNGw.png

[img][/img]01-25-18_4-05-48%20AM.png

[img][/img]01-25-18_12-11-21%20AM.png

[img][/img]01-25-18_12-11-43%20AM.png

[img][/img]01-25-18_12-10-33%20AM.png

[img][/img]01-25-18_12-08-34%20AM.png

[img][/img]01-25-18_12-09-48%20AM.png

[img][/img]01-25-18_12-09-53%20AM.png

[img][/img]Capture.PNGkm.png

[img][/img]01-26-18_2-17-12%20AM.png

[img][/img]01-26-18_2-17-44%20AM.png

[img][/img]01-26-18_2-19-59%20AM.png

Hope you like this creation as much as I do. Thanks <3

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    La Vida Loca is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home, and the landscaping of the outdoors areas looks so very great! It looks very nice how the pool has been shaped, and it is nice that sims can enjoy meditating in the sunshine on the stool there. Very nice outdoors dining patio area for Sims to enjoy eating outdoors at the umbrella covered table. Very nice lilypads and frog fountain pond for sims to enjoy doing fishing. The flowers and cherry blossom trees look very pretty in the outside areas! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is a very nice light filled home for Sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the large glass windows as they are in the rooms. They will like keeping fit using the fitness equipment in the gym room. Very nice design of the open plan kitchen and dining areas. The blue colour scheme gives a very nice look to the room areas. The type of dining chairs used looks very nice. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the buffet table and fountain at the dining table, whilst watching tv. Very nice brown colour scheme of the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas or armchairs, listening to piano music and watching programs on the large screen. The items look great placed on shelving either sides of the tv. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The design of the bedhead areas look very nice! Very nice fireplace nook in the master bedroom! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the bedhead wall. The heart teddies and wall prints in the kids rooms are cute!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    Honey_Pie_360Honey_Pie_360 Posts: 240 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    La Vida Loca is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home, and the landscaping of the outdoors areas looks so very great! It looks very nice how the pool has been shaped, and it is nice that sims can enjoy meditating in the sunshine on the stool there. Very nice outdoors dining patio area for Sims to enjoy eating outdoors at the umbrella covered table. Very nice lilypads and frog fountain pond for sims to enjoy doing fishing. The flowers and cherry blossom trees look very pretty in the outside areas! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is a very nice light filled home for Sims to enjoy the sunshine coming in through the large glass windows as they are in the rooms. They will like keeping fit using the fitness equipment in the gym room. Very nice design of the open plan kitchen and dining areas. The blue colour scheme gives a very nice look to the room areas. The type of dining chairs used looks very nice. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the buffet table and fountain at the dining table, whilst watching tv. Very nice brown colour scheme of the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas or armchairs, listening to piano music and watching programs on the large screen. The items look great placed on shelving either sides of the tv. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The design of the bedhead areas look very nice! Very nice fireplace nook in the master bedroom! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the bedhead wall. The heart teddies and wall prints in the kids rooms are cute!
    It is a very nice home! :)

@rosemow you're such an amazing person...taking your time to give a detailed feedback. Thanks for the positive vibe and lovely comment. Remain awesome :smile:
  • Options
    Here's another of my builds. This particular one was inspired by my sim. He just recently moved out of his parent's large penthouse at San Myshuno and wanted to start a living of his own in a small town cottage filled with warmth and coziness and the gentle breeze of nature blowing forth the scents of lavishing greens and gardens.

Lot name: Gemura Cottage

[img][/img]02-14-18_2.png

[img][/img]02-14-18_1_1.png

[img][/img]02-14-18_3.png

[img][/img]02-14-18_4.png

[img][/img]02-14-18_5_1.png

[img][/img]02-14-18_7.png

[img][/img]02-14-18_6.png

This lot is not on the Gallery yet but I'll be sure to upload it as soon as I can :)
  • Options
    Gemura Cottage is a very nice homely home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The stone texture of the exterior walls ,gives a very nice look to the home and the planter box windows look very nice. Nice outdoors dining area in the front of the bulld for sims to enjoy cooking on the bbq and eating meals in the sunshine. The chimney looks great in the bulld. Very nice open plan living, dining and kitchen area! Sims will enjoy eating meals near the fire. The sunken sofa seats sitting area looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv. The corner bay windows booth seating nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting there with sunshine coming in onto them through the windows. The tapestry and wall picture add a nice look to the home.
    It is looks a nice warm cottage home :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the lovely compliment and feedback @rosemow ..it's really encouraging :)
  • Options
    OslowardaOslowarda Posts: 8 New Member
    These builds are all very nice! It seems like you have a natural talent.
  • Options
    Oslowarda wrote: »
    These builds are all very nice! It seems like you have a natural talent.
    Thanks a lot..really appreciate the compliment :)
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Hey guys, so while awaiting the anticipated seasons EP, I decided to do some vacationing in Selvadorada with my Sims but I needed a luxurious lodge and so I designed this build. It has lots of great views of selvadorada's natural forest and greens and is enriched with loads of activities, amenities and objects upgrades for my sims to really enjoy their vacation. Hope yours would too.

Disclaimer: Picture Heavy!
    Gallery Lot Name: Akora Villa Jungle Resort
    Gallery Link:
    https://ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/4D1D2505620911E88CAD352E1CD6D76E
    8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms
    Lot Size : 30 x 30

1.png
    Front View

2.png

3.png

4.png
    Outdoor hot spring pool

5.png
    Dining and Kitchen

6.png

7.png
    Family Living Area

8.png

9.png
    Hall way 1

10.png

11.png
    Bedroom 1

12.png
    Bedroom 2

13.png
    Toddlers Room

14.png
    Kids Room

15.png
    Bedroom 3

The Master Bedroom's Picture is missing but it is also equally lovely

16.png
    Cinema & Karaoke

17.png
    Gym

18.png
    Indoor Pool, Water slide and Hot tub area

19.png
    Balcony View 1

20.png
    Balcony View 2

Post edited by Honey_Pie_360 on
  • Options
    Akora Villa Jungle Resort is a very luxurious resort! :) Very grand exterior design and layout of the building and build that complements well with the jungle setting! The trees, plants and greenery on the edges of the lot look very nice. The outdoors hot springs pool looks great ! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or sitting relaxing poolside on the armchairs. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the resort! The colours used look very natural and calming. It is great that there is cinema and a karaoke area for sims to enjoy singing or relax and watch a movie. Sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment in the gym to keep fit. It is nice that there is an indoors pool , with a slippery slide to have fun using! Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The furnishing and layout of the living room is very nice! It looks very nice how the sofas and armchairs are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting and watching tv, and enjoy listening to the piano music being played.
    The resort is a very nice place for sims to enjoy staying at in Selvadorada ! :)
  • Options
    Akora Villa Jungle Resort is a very luxurious resort! :) Very grand exterior design and layout of the building and build that complements well with the jungle setting! The trees, plants and greenery on the edges of the lot look very nice. The outdoors hot springs pool looks great ! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool or sitting relaxing poolside on the armchairs. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the resort! The colours used look very natural and calming. It is great that there is cinema and a karaoke area for sims to enjoy singing or relax and watch a movie. Sims will enjoy using the fitness equipment in the gym to keep fit. It is nice that there is an indoors pool , with a slippery slide to have fun using! Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The furnishing and layout of the living room is very nice! It looks very nice how the sofas and armchairs are placed there. Sims will enjoy sitting there chatting and watching tv, and enjoy listening to the piano music being played.
    The resort is a very nice place for sims to enjoy staying at in Selvadorada ! :)

Thanks Rosie, You always come through for me in appreciating my designs. much love <3
  • Options
    Hiya I'm here to disturb again. This time I made an upgrade, well more than an upgrade, I redesigned the Museum in Selvadorada to make it more Insightful and inspiring for my sims.

Lot Name:Alami Del'Raham Museum
    Lot Type: Museum
    Lot Size: 64 x 64
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/73A1E9FF20BA11E88E760081F7283E21?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=Honey_Pie_360&max=50&maxis=false

05-27-18_1PM.png

05-27-18_12PM.png
    Overview

05-27-18_2PM.png
    Recreation and Kiddies Mini Park

05-27-18_3%20PM.png
    Garden area and Photo studio stand

05-27-18_6PM.png
    Masterpiece Art Gallery 1

05-27-18_4PM.png
    Masterpiece Art Gallery 2

05-27-18_8%20PM.png
    Basement Relics and Artefact Gallery 1

05-27-18_9PM.png
    Basement Artefact Gallery 2

05-27-18_10PM.png
    The Founder's Corner and Preserved Coffin

05-27-18_11PM.png
    Selvadorada's History Room

05-27-18_7PM.png
    Basement Relics and Artefacts Gallery 2

These are all the pictures I can share for this lot but I assure you there are still more rooms to check out to ignite the inspiration of your sims
  • Options
    The redesigned museum looks very nice! :) It has many great feature areas! Very nice design of each of the sections of the museum! The kids playground area looks great! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars, slide. in the ball pit and tunnels and on the pirate ship. The overhead string lantern lights bordering the area look pretty! Very nice garden area. The large water fountain and the follies with the statues in them look great there. It is nice that there is a section to take photos using the photo studio item. The interior masterpieces section looks very nice! It looks great the way the paintings are placed on the walls! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas, looking at the pictures. The art items on the pedestals through the middle section of one of the masterpieces areas look great there, on display. It is great that there is an artefact and relics display collection in the basement level. The row of skeletons looks great! It is a special touch that you have designed a founders corner nook, including a founders statue and portraits there. The roped off artefacts and relics section looks great!
    Sims will enjoy visiting the museum! :)
  • Options
    The redesigned museum looks very nice! :) It has many great feature areas! Very nice design of each of the sections of the museum! The kids playground area looks great! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars, slide. in the ball pit and tunnels and on the pirate ship. The overhead string lantern lights bordering the area look pretty! Very nice garden area. The large water fountain and the follies with the statues in them look great there. It is nice that there is a section to take photos using the photo studio item. The interior masterpieces section looks very nice! It looks great the way the paintings are placed on the walls! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas, looking at the pictures. The art items on the pedestals through the middle section of one of the masterpieces areas look great there, on display. It is great that there is an artefact and relics display collection in the basement level. The row of skeletons looks great! It is a special touch that you have designed a founders corner nook, including a founders statue and portraits there. The roped off artefacts and relics section looks great!
    Sims will enjoy visiting the museum! :)

Dear Rosie,
    I've gone over the moon back nd forth looking fo a rare gem in the shape of a rose to give u, nd not even the forums have a rose emoji to share but know that the intent is there. Alternatively, please accept my big hugs and smile for being awesome always :)

• Options

Hi HI Everyone,

This lot I'm about to post surprisingly turned out amazingly well for me as I was just playing with a 50 x 50 lot size and Voila!! This, But if I must confess it started out like this sjknndkjnfjdnsjfnfdsjnfjsd yeah i was also confused as to what I was doing but it ended up surprisingly like this...let me show you...

Lot Name: Whispering Palms Villa
    Lot Size: 50 x 50
    Bedroom: 6br, 9ba
    Lot Value: 654,590 Simoleons
    Gallery Lot Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/5B449477780D11E88B33F5B688A0D0C1?category=all&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=Whispering Palms&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

Picture Time!

1%20Front.png
    Front 1

2%20Front.png
    Front 2

2.1%20Front%20Garden.png
    Front Lawn

3%20Back.png
    Back View 1

4%20Back.png
    Back View 2

5%20Hallway%201.png
    Hallway 1

6%20Hallway.png
    Hallway 1 View

7%20Living%20Room.png
    Living Room 1

8%20Sunroom.png
    Sun Room

8.2%20Guest%20Toilet%20and%20Laundry%20Room.png
    Guest Toilet and Laundry Room

9%20Dinning%20Room.png
    Dinning Room

10%20Kitchen.png
    Kitchen

11%20Nursery%20and%20Toddlers%20Bedroom.png
    Nursery and Toddler's Bedroom

12%20Childrens%20Bedroom.png
    Children's Bedroom

13%20Family%20Living%20Room%202.png
    Family's Living Room

14%20Guest%20Room.png
    Guest Room

15%20Guest%20Rooms%20Bathroom.png
    Guest Room's Bathroom

16%20Bedroom%201.png
    Bedroom 2

17%20Bedroom%202.png
    Bedroom 3

18%20Master%20Bedroom.png
    Master Bedroom

19%20Master%20Bedrooms%20Powder%20Room.png
    Master Bedroom's Powder Room

20%20Master%20Bedrooms%20Walk%20-In%20Shower.png
    Master Bedroom's Walk - In Shower room

21%20Master%20Bedrooms%20Bathroom.png
    Master Bedroom's Bathroom

22%20Pentview%20Living%20Area.png
    Pent View Living Space Area

This lot has ALL OBJECTS FULLY UPGRADED and has most of the gardening plants...

That's all for now. Hope you had a lovely time viewing, enjoy the rest of your week :)
  • Options
    Whispering Palms Villa is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! Very nice outdoors areas! The water fountain is a nice touch in the front area of the build. Sims will have fun playing the llama tabletop game in the outdoors air or sit resting and reading on the sofa seat in the folly. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is a very detailed home! The large glass windows are very nice for Sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst indoors and to look out at the views. The ceiling lights in the hallway look very grand! Very nice light filled living room for Sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa seating nest the fire and listen to music or watch tv. Very nice bar and dining areas in the dining room! Sims will enjoy watching the large screen tv whilst sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The design of the the oval sink and stove counter area in the kitchen look very nice! Very nice colour schemes and furnishing of the bedrooms!
    It is a very nice family villa home! :)
  • Options
    Whispering Palms Villa is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The roofing looks great! Very nice outdoors areas! The water fountain is a nice touch in the front area of the build. Sims will have fun playing the llama tabletop game in the outdoors air or sit resting and reading on the sofa seat in the folly. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It is a very detailed home! The large glass windows are very nice for Sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in whilst indoors and to look out at the views. The ceiling lights in the hallway look very grand! Very nice light filled living room for Sims to enjoy relaxing on the sofa seating nest the fire and listen to music or watch tv. Very nice bar and dining areas in the dining room! Sims will enjoy watching the large screen tv whilst sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The design of the the oval sink and stove counter area in the kitchen look very nice! Very nice colour schemes and furnishing of the bedrooms!
    It is a very nice family villa home! :)

Thanks for your consistent feedback @rosemow. They are really encouraging :)
  • Options
    HI peeps! Here's another proud build of mine. At this rate I'm thinking of maybe even changing my career path to architectural or interior design..lol just kidding (or not), but i can say I'm really proud of my growth in building and designing lots in the Sims, at the least i can take that home with me :)

This build was originally intended to be a mid-century design but a little bit of this and that has been added, but it still maintains that style (or so i think). If your sims like a bit of luxury, coziness, landscaping, and colours, then i think this one might be for you :) Please let me know what you think

Lot name: Middlespring Chateau
    Lot Size: 40 x 30
    Bedroom: 5br, 6ba
    Lot value: 468, 445
    Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/A84A2814A71311E88464D63D27D2DDD7?category=all&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=middlespring chateau&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

Lots Pictures:

[img][/img]1%20Front%20view.png
    Front View 1

[img][/img]2%20Front%20side.png
    Side Front View

[img][/img]3%20Living%20Room%20view%201.png
    Living Room View 1

[img][/img]4%20Living%20Room%20View%202.png
    Living Room View 2

[img][/img]5%20Kitchen.png
    Kitchen

[img][/img]6%20Family%20Dining%20Area.png
    Family Dining Area

[img][/img]7%20Study%20Room.png
    Study Room

[img][/img]8%20Private%20study%20room.png
    Private Study Room

[img][/img]9%20Nursery.png
    Nursery

[img][/img]10%20Bedroom%201.png
    Bedroom 1

[img][/img]11%20Bedroom%202.png
    Bedroom 2

[img][/img]13%20Bedroom%203.png
    Bedroom 3

[img][/img]14%20Master%20Bedroom%20View%201.png
    Master Bedroom View 1

[img][/img]15%20Master%20Bedroom%20View%202.png
    Master Bedroom View 2

[img][/img]16%20Master%20Bedroom%20Bathroom.png
    Master Bedroom's Toilet

Other features include, Laundry, pool, gym equipment, roofed outdoor patio, hot-tub, playground, basketball and more!

• Options
    The exterior design of Middlespring Chateau is very nice! :) Very nice roofing! The stone texture of the exterior walls gives a great look to the home. Very nice outdoors areas! The landscaping work looks very great! The tall trees and the way you have placed the plants looks very nice! Nice gardening nook for sims to enjoy growing harvestable plants. It is great that there is a flower arranging table for sims to enjoy making flower arrangements, Sims will enjoying swinging on the swings, or playing horseshoes and card table games outdoors in the air. The water fountain feature looks very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! It looks very nice how the sofas and armchairs have been placed in the living room. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv, and listening to the piano being played. The sunflower are a sunny touch on the coffee table. The different sized musician themed pictures on the piano nook corner looks great! Very nice design of the kitchen and dining area. It is great sims can enjoy having a drink from the globe bar or the fountain with their meal. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The toy animals and pig armchair in the nursery are very cute! Very nice sofa seats sitting area in the master bedroom. The corner curtained triangular bath tub nook in the master bathroom is very nice! Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst bathing!
    It is a very nice home :)
  • Options
    Thank you very much as always @rosemow
  • Options
    KateEmeraldKateEmerald Posts: 240 Member
    I really love your interior designs! :)
  • Options
    I really love your interior designs! :)

Thank you very much.. really appreciate :)
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Guys, I think i just topped my favorite build with this new build. I must admit, I think i'm getting better at landscaping and now i really cant wait for the new terrain manipulation patch update.

Speaking of waiting, while waiting for the latest sims 4 pack, "Get Famous" to arrive, i played around a little with what i want my celebrity sims house to look like. I was gong for a modern open floor plan, luxurious styled house on the inside, and LA sort of palm tress potted mansion outlook on the outside that would scream expensive. I think i was close with this though,

I should also note that some of the photographs you would see in some of these pictures were creatively designed by an awesome simmer, can't remember his ID on the Gallery but he has lots of pretty awesome game compatible paintings (yup they are custom contents but they are not tagged as CC in game, and they are also not mods)

Lot Name: White Shores Villa
    Lot Size: 50 x 40
    Lot Value:
    7br, 9ba
    Lot Gallery Link:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2DFCECFDE7DA11E887FF6995527B6279?category=all&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=white shores villa&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

[img][/img]1%20Front_1.png
    Front View 1

[img][/img]2%20Front_1.png
    Front View 2

[img][/img]3%20Front%20side.png
    Front Side View

[img][/img]4%20Front.png
    Front Night View

[img][/img]5%20Living%20room.png
    Living Room View 1

[img][/img]6%20Living%20room.png
    Living Room View 2

[img][/img]7%20Living%20Room_1.png
    Living Room View 3

[img][/img]8%20Living%20Room.png
    Living Room View 4

[img][/img]9%20Kitchen.png
    Kitchen

[img][/img]10%20Large%20Dining%20Area.png
    Large Dining Room Area

[img][/img]11%20Indoor%20pool.png
    Indoor Pool

[img][/img]12%20Entertainment%20Area.png
    Entertainment Room view 1

[img][/img]13%20Entertainment%20Gym.png
    Entertainment and Gym Room view 2

[img][/img]14%20Cinema%20room.png
    Cinema Room

[img][/img]15%20Guest%20room.png
    Guest Bedroom

[img][/img]15.2%20Guest%20Toilet.png
    Guest Bathroom

[img][/img]16%20Childrens%20room.png
    Kid's Room

[img][/img]17%20Room%202.png
    Bedroom 2

[img][/img]18%20Room%203.png
    Bedroom 3

[img][/img]19%20Master%20Bedroom.png
    Master Bedroom

[img][/img]20%20Walk-in%20Closet1.png
    Walk-In Closet view 1

[img][/img]21%20Walk-incloset%20view%202.png
    Walk - In Closet View 2

[img][/img]22%20Materbedrooms%20bathroom.png
    Master Bedroom's Bathroom

Post edited by Honey_Pie_360 on
  • Options
    White Shore Villa is a very luxurious home! :) It will be a great home for celebrities with the release of Get Famous! Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The landscaping work is very nice! Very nice water fountain features in the front garden area and the placement of the cactus plants and the plants in a rectangular shape around the tree is very nice. The palm trees look great in the build. Very nice luxurious furnishing of the interior of the home! The black and white marble flooring in the living room is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas or armchairs having a chat, watching tv, and enjoying listening to the piano being played. Very nice design of the kitchen. The black colour scheme looks very nice. It is nice that there is a sitting area there for Sims to enjoy resting there having a drink from the bar. The dining room is very nice! It is nice that there is a long dining table there, for many sims to enjoy eating food at the table together. The water feature window and the aquarium are nice restful touches in the room, for Sims to see when dining. The hanging ceiling light is elegant! It is great that there is an indoors pool in the home! Very nice entertainment and gym room! Sims will enjoy watching tv there whilst having a drink from the bar , enjoy playing console games and foosball and likexusing the bubbles machine. Nice nook area for them to keep fit using the fitness equipment. Very nice home cinema room! Very nice design of the room. It looks nice how the sofas have been placed there, for Sims to enjoy sitting there watching the movies and having drinks from the drink trays and popcorn. The furnishing of each of the bedrooms looks very nice! Very glamourous design of the walk in closet dressing room!
    It is a very nice celebrity home! :)
  • Options
    White Shore Villa is a very luxurious home! :) It will be a great home for celebrities with the release of Get Famous! Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The landscaping work is very nice! Very nice water fountain features in the front garden area and the placement of the cactus plants and the plants in a rectangular shape around the tree is very nice. The palm trees look great in the build. Very nice luxurious furnishing of the interior of the home! The black and white marble flooring in the living room is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas or armchairs having a chat, watching tv, and enjoying listening to the piano being played. Very nice design of the kitchen. The black colour scheme looks very nice. It is nice that there is a sitting area there for Sims to enjoy resting there having a drink from the bar. The dining room is very nice! It is nice that there is a long dining table there, for many sims to enjoy eating food at the table together. The water feature window and the aquarium are nice restful touches in the room, for Sims to see when dining. The hanging ceiling light is elegant! It is great that there is an indoors pool in the home! Very nice entertainment and gym room! Sims will enjoy watching tv there whilst having a drink from the bar , enjoy playing console games and foosball and likexusing the bubbles machine. Nice nook area for them to keep fit using the fitness equipment. Very nice home cinema room! Very nice design of the room. It looks nice how the sofas have been placed there, for Sims to enjoy sitting there watching the movies and having drinks from the drink trays and popcorn. The furnishing of each of the bedrooms looks very nice! Very glamourous design of the walk in closet dressing room!
    It is a very nice celebrity home! :)

Hey Rosie thanks for your awesome and consistent feedback :)