Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any help would be appreciated.

NewEra2009NewEra2009 Posts: 396 Member
edited September 2019 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Hello everyone,

I almost own the whole Sims 3 Store all im missing is a few venues/worlds. Unfortunately, my financial situation has changed and I am now unable to complete my quest but I still have a current Simpoint balance of 733 points.

If there is anyone out there who is generous and willing to help me complete my quest of owning the entire store I will use my remaining Simpoints and any Simpoints I earn to help others complete the same goal.

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NewEra2009

Thank you in advance for anyone who helps me and please post your wishlists below so I can begin gifting anyone I can.

Derek Pearce
Post edited by NewEra2009 on

Comments

• Options
    60smusicluvr60smusicluvr Posts: 1,982 Member
    It looks like you own all the worlds except for Sunlit Tides. Why are the gold versions listed on your wishlist, when you can get the venues separately and cheaper? If anyone decides to gift you a gold version that would be a total waste of money to them. :rage: Please remove the Gold versions of Lucky Palms and Aurora skies and replace them with the venues, instead. Then, pick which version of Sunlit Tides you want on your wishlist and get rid of the Serenity Retreat venue, if you choose gold. Doubling up your wishlist like this can trick people into buying things you already have. I don't think that's fair. You'll be able to own the whole store, even if the store is too dumb to recognize that fact.
  • Options
    NewEra2009NewEra2009 Posts: 396 Member
    Hey 60smusicluvr,

Thank you for pointing that out it was not intentional. I have edited the wishlist to remove all gold worlds. Please Post your wishlists so I can start gifting simmers from around the globe.

Derek Pearce