Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling all Machinima makers big or small come join Sims media discord!

^ As the title says.

Now I don't know if I should be posting this up or giving links to social links are against the rules on the forums and if it is please feel free to delete this forum post. Machinimas for the sims use to be the boom for the sims community... We had a ceremony for machinima makers (SimsFilmFest) and even the devs themselves were interactive within the sims machinima community. Now The Sims 4 has come out and the Machinima category for Sims 4 has gone into a bit of a stalemate or being overlooked by YouTubers who do let's play, builders & CAS. I am by no means in saying that these type of content creators are bad, I've seen some really good ones out there.

But it is very underwhelming/disappointing when a youtube makes a machinima and it took days, weeks and months just to get it up there be proud of their work and it becomes overshadow. I saw a lot of smaller YouTubers give up in the long run because of this. I am here to tell you guys to not be discouraged... It is not because people do not like your videos on youtube but it is Youtube Algorithm it changes on a daily basis... Cratering to huge YouTubers and their demands while smaller ones are left out in the cold. With that being said... I and other sim machinima YouTubers have created a discord just for sims machinima creators and to help them get more knotice.

We have some of the most famous machinima YouTubers in the discord and we are looking for members to talk, share and show off their creation or need any help and feedback. This is a closed off discord so you will be questioned/authorized if you are a machinima maker or not. The reason for this is because discord is for again: Machinima users and we will be sharing leaks of our videos and pictures to other machinima users for feedback and such. We don't want fans to be spoiled.

If you're interested in joining our discord please click the link below. The discord is small and is semi-active but we're hoping to revitalize it with more machinima users big or small.

NOTE: You will be kicked out of the discord as soon as you go offline from discord if you have not been assigned a role. So Please let one of the admins of the server give you a role so you won't be kicked.

Discord link:

https://discord.gg/rNCCTT9
BHv51HO.gif
Alive - Episode 2: Friends |watch it on| Youtube | Forum | Twitter

Comments