Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

how to see who reacted?

hallu, I wanted to ask if you can see who reacted to your post or even your activity post. this includes "insightful", like, awesome, etc.

this is my first thread, so sorry if I did anything wrong :)
HELLO I AM YOUR HOST YANDERE-CHAN WITH EYEPATCH

Comments

• Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    no, it's anonymous
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    LovelyRose99LovelyRose99 Posts: 52 Member
    oh. ok, thanks for letting me know.
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    Yeah there isn't a way to see who hit what as the community managers want to keep that private.

We once had a glitch back when the site first started up that some people could see who hit what due to whatever browser they were using (Firefox, Google are a few that this worked on I believe). Plus it caused problems back then because we also had a "Disagree" button and when some people could see who disagreed with them, they would go on the warpath and attack those who disagreed. And the same thing happened when we had the "lol" button as some people were using it the wrong way. (i.e: when some one in their family died or had something bad happen to them, when some one was sick or posting any type of bad news of some sort).
  • Options
    LovelyRose99LovelyRose99 Posts: 52 Member
    edited October 2018
    wow. well im glad I wasn't here back then :0
    thanks for all the replies : D
  • Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    hallu, I wanted to ask if you can see who reacted to your post or even your activity post. this includes "insightful", like, awesome, etc.

this is my first thread, so sorry if I did anything wrong :)

The only way to know for sure is if someone deliberately said they liked your post or something; for example, I have liked this post.

Welcome to the forums! :)
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    It would cause nothing but chaos on the forums even without disagree such as 'how come you liked someone's post who disagreed with me?'

The forums are strict for a reason to make sure that we never go back to how it was four years ago
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    It would cause nothing but chaos on the forums even without disagree such as 'how come you liked someone's post who disagreed with me?'

The forums are strict for a reason to make sure that we never go back to how it was four years ago

Yeah. I marked this as insightful
    Oh hamburgers!