Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dear Diary - A Haunting Story (Chapter 1 out!)

kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
Day 1

Dear Diary,

Today is the day I flew the nest and moved into my own apartment, I'll admit it's a little daunting for me to be living on my own but I'll survive, after all I'm no kid anymore. When I arrived at my new home I had to stand outside for a moment and take it all in, I stared up a the tall apartment complex and thought to myself "This is it, this is the beginning of my new journey"

ZXv5JVN.jpg

My Dad had already helped me more my furniture a few days prior so I could settle in straight away, I was so thankful for this. I grabbed my cell phone and dialled his number, it was so good to hear his voice even though I had only seen him the day before. I could hear my Mom rambling on how "her baby is growing up", my Mom has yet to let go of seeing me as her little girl but I get it, I'm the only child she has. We spoke for quite some time, my mother had told me that she and my dad will visit me in the next few days, I can't wait to see them but my Mom can be a bit over dramatic sometimes.

lfFOSGn.jpg

A little while after the call, I had no idea what to do with myself so I decided to turn the TV on to see if there were anything interesting. After flicking through what felt like 1000's of channels I settled on a show called "Help! There's a ghost in my house" what a load of rubbish I thought and snickered to myself.

PMgZnqw.jpg

While I was in the middle of having a laughing fit at how lame this show was, I was interrupted by the sound of my buzzer. It was a sweet elderly lady who lives nearby, she had came to welcome me to the neighbourhood. We stood outside chatting for a little while, I told her about the show and how I thought it was ridiculous, that's when her face changed. "You're telling me you don't believe in ghosts?!" she said, "Well you certainly will soon".

i33yO3P.jpg

I asked what she had meant by this but there was no reply, her eyes moved to behind me and I watched as her expression changed to what I could only explain as fear, her face turned white and she just stood there as stiff as a statue. Quickly, I turned around to see nothing, confused I turned back to face the lady but she was gone. I looked around and found her running away up the street, I've never seen a granny run that fast before.

stkoWbX.jpg

"Whatever crazy lady" I thought to myself, having a fair share of experiences with crazies living in the city this didn't really bother me, I had soon forgotten about it as I stuffed my face with the pizza that I ordered, that some darn good pizza. I looked over at the clock, it was midnight "Where did the time go?" I thought.

wKkjrvc.jpg

I got myself into bed, I had work the next day so I had to get up early. I'm not sure if it was because I was so tired but man this bed was so comfortable, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

Hh7J0kK.jpg

My wonderful and peaceful sleep soon came to a halt when I woke up to a sound, I wasn't exactly sure what it was but it sounded much like footsteps right outside my bedroom door. As I lay there for a few moments trying to figure what the could be, the footsteps got louder and louder. Ok, I'm not the type of girl to scare easily, I like to think of myself as pretty tough but the thought of someone breaking into my apartment sent shivers down my spine. I knew what I had to do, I reluctantly removed myself from my warm cosy bed so I could investigate.

HdtPWnZ.jpg

Slowly I crept towards the bedroom door, I waited a few seconds to build up my courage and then swung open the door. "The police are on their way so you better get out!" I loudly stated before realising it was pitch black and even if there were someone in my apartment I wouldn't see them. I flicked on the light, nothing. I checked in the bathroom, nothing. I even opened my front door, nothing. I shrugged it off as some noisy neighbours and went back to bed.
2iCI3FV.gif
Jess x

Post edited by kittymeow on

Comments

• Options
    KelvinKelvin Posts: 6,899 Member
    Is this going to be in sims 3 or 4?
    chicken-run-ginger-i-just-decided-i-dont-care-idc-gif-20619284.gif
    ._.
  • Options
    ChocoCub wrote: »
    Is this going to be in sims 3 or 4?

Sims 3. :)
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    WOW this is awesome!!! I was at the edge of my seat reading this, I want to see more!!! Its beautiful, I love things like this!!! o:)o:)o:)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,720 Member
    Wow, that final picture! :o It's 5 to midnight here right now... :s
    Banner.png
  • Options
    bgkub wrote: »
    WOW this is awesome!!! I was at the edge of my seat reading this, I want to see more!!! Its beautiful, I love things like this!!! o:)o:)o:)

Thank you Bleu, I'm glad you enjoyed it. I'm not really much of a writer but I really love horror genre so thought I'd give it a go. I'll try get the next part out in the next few days. :)
    Wow, that final picture! :o It's 5 to midnight here right now... :s

She's watching you. ;)
  • Options
    twiddle3twiddle3 Posts: 8,293 Member
    Gripping stuff Kitty, I'm excited for the next part. That last pic caught me by surprise. :fearful:
    Christmas_Banner.png
  • Options
    bgkubbgkub Posts: 418 Member
    I want to see the next part, I LOVE horror, I have an extremely soft spot for HORROR!!! It just makes me feel alive!!! B)B)B)B)B)
    Just one of THOSE days!
    source.gif
  • Options
    twiddle3 wrote: »
    Gripping stuff Kitty, I'm excited for the next part. That last pic caught me by surprise. :fearful:

Thank you Twiddle, hope it didn't scare you too much. >:)
    bgkub wrote: »
    I want to see the next part, I LOVE horror, I have an extremely soft spot for HORROR!!! It just makes me feel alive!!! B)B)B)B)B)

Same, horror is my favourite genre. I actually used to hate horror when I was younger it really scared me but I decided to give it another go and I found a love for it. :D

I'll try to get the next part out tomorrow.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I love stories about hauntings! Bookmarking this.
  • Options
    To anyone who is interested in this, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I haven't really been doing too good but I'll try to do more ASAP. I do have most of the pictures taken I just need to do the writing part.
  • Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    Hope youre doing better, looking forward to the next chapter whenever youre able :) no rush, real life takes priority
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Options
    suzy21suzy21 Posts: 7 New Member
    Its addicting😍