Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What world is your go to choice?

Comments

• Options
    paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Windenburg
    I sometimes default to Windenburg or San Myshuno depending on the saves; the city for when I'm playing lots of single/couple households, and Windenburg for the wide range of spaces for my larger households.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    edited October 2018
    Newcrest, love it
  • Options
    ChelsPlaySimsChelsPlaySims Posts: 94 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I love Brindleton Bay because it has everything I could possibly want. To me, it feels like it has multiple little worlds in one. I'm a family player and I think it really fits my style. I also really love the nautical/coastal theme. I also get really nostalgic because it is practically identical to an island off of the Massachusetts coast that I have vacationed on every year for the past decade. The scenery is soooo beautiful, it looks great in all seasons, and I really enjoy the pet aspect Those are just a few of the reasons I like it, but there are much more.
  • Options
    vancanuckfan86vancanuckfan86 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton Bay - I love the Northern country town feel!
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    Forgotten Hollow
    What self-respecting denizen of the night resides outside of the Hollow?
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    San Myshuno
    Windenburg is second. I just love the food stalls, apartments, and festivals.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    brenleedeebrenleedee Posts: 427 Member
    Oasis Springs
    Oasis Springs at the moment, started a challenge there(cheap lot, great fishing) :)
  • Options
    SimsFinest1SimsFinest1 Posts: 326 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Brindleton bay! I just love the landscape and the water. Best lots to build on in my opinion!
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Willow Creek
    Willow Creek just has such a great feeling to it. I’ve had my main family live in the same house there for seven generations and don’t want to move them any time soon! ;)
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Windenburg
    It was Windenburg for a while. I've been trying to force myself to try out new locations ever since Seasons came out, but I think Windenburg is still my favorite.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    My go to world isnt on the list, my go to world is Newcrest, I like being able to build up my own little town from scratch
  • Options
    IdontrcallIdontrcall Posts: 19,349 Member
    edited October 2018
    Newcrest. Secondly probably Willow Creek. I love Windenburg the best, but I rarely start a family there for some reason.

The reason I choose Newcrest is to build a box for them to live in, lol. If I don't feel like building, I put them into an empty home in another world.
    Check out my cooking Youtube channel: Living with Leigh
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Oasis Springs
    My main save is in Newcrest because it's empty, and it has snow, but prior to Seasons, Oasis Springs was my favourite. I just think the desert is beautiful.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Willow Creek
    To start, always Willow Creek. Then, it depends on what I want for the heir's storyline. I build Newcrest to be all types business venues as needed.
  • Options
    BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    San Myshuno
    It depends the Sims. For young adults I often choose SM and move them to an apartment. I like my Vampires in FH but this world is already totally overcrowded, so I started to move some Vamps in other Worlds :D.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    Forgotten Hollow is a very close second. I love green cloudy northern worlds.
  • Options
    Elegantblkchina1Elegantblkchina1 Posts: 103 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I just started using Brindleton Bay a lot just before Seasons. I love that place, however I had to turn off blizzards and thunderstorms. It was seriously getting out of hand.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Where's Newcrest? It's the best for starting Sims off with little money and not cheating!
  • Options
    MiddletonPlaysMiddletonPlays Posts: 61 Member
    Willow Creek
    Its always Willow Creek for me! :D
  • Options
    Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    Brindleton Bay
    I chose BB because it’s my favorite (looks like home), but I have Sims living in most of the worlds. I keep Newcrest empty (so I can add more lots in the future when I run out of room), and I’ve turned Oasis springs into a vacation like spot (took out all residential, and added a “hotel” and other fun venues).
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited October 2018
    Wow, I'm not sure. I like OAsis Springs, and San Myshuno a lot. But I have sims everywhere except Brindleton Bay. I haven't rotated there since Pets came out just yet. I do have a plans for one family and venue I'd like to add there. :)

In Sims 3 it was Moonlight Falls and Midnight Hollow. I think it's called Midnight Hollow. :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    PinkPaws66PinkPaws66 Posts: 755 Member
    Mostly Newcrest. I would love Brindleton Bay except the open residential site is awful for viewing. I was very disappointed.
  • Options
    SMarcoHughSMarcoHugh Posts: 35 Member
    San Myshuno
    I went with San Myshuno, I just love the distinct neighborhoods! I wish we could get a bonus city, but since the city aspect is an expansion pack exclusive feature, chances of that happening are highly unlikely.
    tumblr_n88r3dIVGM1t0cscho1_250.gif
    Hello! My Origin ID is SMarcoHugh.
    I hope you like my sims. Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!
  • Options
    Nerdosaurus16Nerdosaurus16 Posts: 19 Member
    Willow Creek
    Was between Willow Creek and San Myshuno but probably use Willow Creek more often!
  • Options
    Groarkey18Groarkey18 Posts: 10 New Member
    Windenburg
    i am new to the sims 4 i hear windenburg is a great city and cannot wait to get my hands on that city :)