Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Build: Beetlejuice house, mod update.

SarademoorSarademoor Posts: 2,851 Member
edited November 2018 in The Sims 4 Lots
Post edited by Sarademoor on

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    Winter Palace is such a very grand and detailed build! :) The exterior design of the palace looks so very nice! The towers, spires and roofing areas looks great! Very nice layout and design of the outdors areas! I don’t play Dragon Age so am not sure what it looks like in the game but your build looks so very great! Very nice water fountain feature in the front garden. It looks very nice that there are left and right hand side stairs in the front area of the build. Very nice seat benches sitting area with the flowers between the seat benches. The statues look great how they are placed through the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior rooms! They look great! It is nice that there is Chapel in the build. The candles there look very pretty and calming, and the red and gold colour scheme looks very nice. It is great that there is an indoors pool. The ceiling candlelights are very nice touches in the rooms. It looks very nice how the bookcases have been placed in the library. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables reading books. Very nice design of the dining room! The flowers on the table are pretty for Sims to see whilst eating their meals. They will enjoy listening to the piano being played whilst dining there.
    It is very special palace build! :) It would have involved a lot of time and work!
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    whoa! this is seriously terrific! I'm a big Dragon Age fan so this build is right up my alley for sure! amazing work <3
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Aaaah! Thank you very much ladies :):):)
  • Options
    Sbodine89Sbodine89 Posts: 144 Member
    Wow! I feel like I've been there already! haha! I spent a lot of time playing Dragon Age >_< haha
  • Options
    Aaaah! That's awesome :) Thank you!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    By the maker!
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Hahaha :) I see by your avatar you're a fellow DA fan!!
  • Options
    SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,309 Member
    Oh, that is phenomenal! I can practically taste the despair. :D

I love how you did the trophy room!
  • Options
    chluke75chluke75 Posts: 110 Member
    Fantastic Build! I wonder if I will have to sneak around there in the Sims too...